2009.04.06 Document Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the one with Nick Savage interviewing Hoover along with J Allen?
If so, I'm not so sure it's new.

Think it's just JA. Was the audio released? I know the transcript was, but I've never heard the audio - interesting to hear the hemming and hawing, et.

Still going thru the first disc... uploading audio of Casey during her booking in October right now.

anyone see the pics off of tonE c-phone? there are pics of Caylee and right below her right eye there is a red mark....like something happened....could this be the thing that the salon person spoke of????? I found them on Wesh......:waitasec::furious:--possible abuse?????:furious::waitasec:

Caylee looks horrible in these pix. She does not look alert and has adult like bags under her eyes. She also appears chubbier than in post pix we have seen of her.

anyone see the pics off of tonE c-phone? there are pics of Caylee and right below her right eye there is a red mark....like something happened....could this be the thing that the salon person spoke of????? I found them on Wesh......:waitasec::furious:--possible abuse?????:furious::waitasec:

Here is one of the pics showing the red mark...

picture.php

Caylee looks horrible in these pix. She does not look alert and has adult like bags under her eyes. She also appears chubbier than in post pix we have seen of her.
I got a bad feeling when I looked at the photo of her and Casey, like she was not happy...what small child would be happy having to hang out with adults all the time...kids need other kids, I don't see that she got any of that. That picture made me sad.

It's so sad that these are probably the last pictures of Caylee other than the Father's Day video.

She looks tired. Probably from living away from grandma's and being dragged around from place to place. I bet you she missed her bed, her toys, her puppies and her grandparents. Poor angel.

She looks like she hasn't slept in days! Her eyes are sunken and the dark circles are very disturbing.

Think it's just JA. Was the audio released? I know the transcript was, but I've never heard the audio - interesting to hear the hemming and hawing, et.

Still going thru the first disc... uploading audio of Casey during her booking in October right now.

Thanks, I'm pretty sure the audio was released, I don't have the link handy right now. If you would like me to find it later I can try to do that.

So far the only thing new is the Caylee pics on TonE's phone and the audio version of the John Allen interview with JH, which we've already read previously.

Could that mark be a little heart sticker?

PattyG, way back we discussed that mark here and IIRC someone said Caylee had bonked herself on the edge of a coffee table at RM's? Not sure if that was rumour or fact.

Now isn't that a nice picture on the wall for Caylee to be looking at...I really think little Caylee looks drugged. Her eyes are so weepy and dull.
CayleewithCaseyTonEs.jpg

I agree. I also think Casey looks stoned.
caseystoned.jpg

She looks like she hasn't slept in days! Her eyes are sunken and the dark circles are very disturbing.

I have a little girl just a couple months younger than Caylee and when it's about nap time for her she gets the dark circles and sunken eye look. She gets this every day. It's possible Caylee had this too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10