2009.04.06 Document Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
the HAG is attempting to fish for information from the detective in Video 1

she is such a phoney

i hate her

Anyone having sounds issues with the KC video on WESH? I hear the commercial at the beginning but then no sound? Help me please! TIA

Caylee's pupils are huge even in the light of the cell phone flash. I find that odd.

I noticed that too. These photos would have to be early June ?

I try not to speculate too much, but as the mother of a 2 1/2 year old, I see very unusually dark circles under Caylee's eyes in those photos. Disturbing.

She looks like she hasn't slept in days! Her eyes are sunken and the dark circles are very disturbing.

I know that look (on Casey). She's stoned. Hasn't it been documented that she and TonE smoked pot often?

Me too! I also can't find this info anywhere else!

I have a little girl just a couple months younger than Caylee and when it's about nap time for her she gets the dark circles and sunken eye look. She gets this every day. It's possible Caylee had this too.

OMG, I hope no one ever sees the pic of my little girl that is 1 week older than Caylee. First we have a pic of 2 black eyes.. she was walking up the stairs from the basement. WE WERE WATCHING HER. She had been going up and down the stairs HOLDING ON. She tripped on the 4th step and fell. Got a huge hematoma and as it healed it went down and caused black eyes. When she was age 1-2 1/2 she always had scratches, bumps and bruises.. I GUESS I AM NOT MOTHER OF THE YEAR. :rolleyes:

Casey may have murdered her child in cold blood but I think it does a disservice to Caylee to imagine her constantly beat up and drugged.

I would think it was ABNORMAL if a kid her age DID NOT have a bump or a scratch somewhere.

She also looks tired. This pic was probably taken around June 2, when the went swimming in the AFTERNOON or when they came back from eating? She was just tired.

I try not to speculate too much, but as the mother of a 2 1/2 year old, I see very unusually dark circles under Caylee's eyes in those photos. Disturbing.

As a mother of a 3 year old that is 1 week older than Caylee.. I see a child that could be fighting allergies..

My daughter had CONSTANT circles under her eyes...we ran her through allergy testing and found she was allergic to DUST MITES. And she gets circles when it is nappy time.

Here is one of the pics showing the red mark...

picture.php

The dark circles Caylee has, just chill me. She doesn't look well in this photo at all. I wonder when this was. It breaks my heart!

is the picture of the baby in bed with basically a total stranger for all practical purposes
something you need to do be mother of the year ?

it looks like it is morning and he is wearing shorts........

sick sick sick

The interview with Casey appears to be after the little crying scene at J Baez's office and the chase on the highway. They thought the police was the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie