2009.04.06 Document Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, I hope no one ever sees the pic of my little girl that is 1 week older than Caylee. First we have a pic of 2 black eyes.. she was walking up the stairs from the basement. WE WERE WATCHING HER. She had been going up and down the stairs HOLDING ON. She tripped on the 4th step and fell. Got a huge hematoma and as it healed it went down and caused black eyes. When she was age 1-2 1/2 she always had scratches, bumps and bruises.. I GUESS I AM NOT MOTHER OF THE YEAR. :rolleyes:

Casey may have murdered her child in cold blood but I think it does a disservice to Caylee to imagine her constantly beat up and drugged.

I would think it was ABNORMAL if a kid her age DID NOT have a bump or a scratch somewhere.

She also looks tired. This pic was probably taken around June 2, when the went swimming in the AFTERNOON or when they came back from eating? She was just tired.

She looks a lot more than tired to me, her eyes are dull and lifeless, and sunken. Her face is puffy and her overall expression is disturbing.

As a mother of a 3 year old that is 1 week older than Caylee.. I see a child that could be fighting allergies..

My daughter had CONSTANT circles under her eyes...we ran her through allergy testing and found she was allergic to DUST MITES. And she gets circles when it is nappy time.
I have the same allergy.. also still have dark circles under my eyes.

As a mother of a 3 year old that is 1 week older than Caylee.. I see a child that could be fighting allergies..

My daughter had CONSTANT circles under her eyes...we ran her through allergy testing and found she was allergic to DUST MITES. And she gets circles when it is nappy time.

Sorry for the additional post. I hadn't seen this response before I posted though. I have a 14 year old son who is allergic to dust, dust mites, and practically any other item indoors and out. He's had allergies since birth and had sinus surgeries for them, adnoids removed, you name it. That can account for some of the darkness under the eyes, yes. As kids with allergies do tend to have them.

However, we have ALL seen Caylee in many, many, many photos now. She had big, bright, beautiful, brown eyes and she did NOT have these dark circles or this just this kind of look. There's definitely something off in this child in this photo. And I'd bet my last dollar, it ain't allergies. Sorry.
This is so sad.

OMG, I hope no one ever sees the pic of my little girl that is 1 week older than Caylee. First we have a pic of 2 black eyes.. she was walking up the stairs from the basement. WE WERE WATCHING HER. She had been going up and down the stairs HOLDING ON. She tripped on the 4th step and fell. Got a huge hematoma and as it healed it went down and caused black eyes. When she was age 1-2 1/2 she always had scratches, bumps and bruises.. I GUESS I AM NOT MOTHER OF THE YEAR. :rolleyes:

Casey may have murdered her child in cold blood but I think it does a disservice to Caylee to imagine her constantly beat up and drugged.

I would think it was ABNORMAL if a kid her age DID NOT have a bump or a scratch somewhere.

She also looks tired. This pic was probably taken around June 2, when the went swimming in the AFTERNOON or when they came back from eating? She was just tired.

I agree with the bumps/bruises of toddlerhood...I to have pics of my kids with boo-boos....however, my kids are alive---I also didn't have beautician claiming she saw possible bruising on my child that is "missing" at that time....

Yes, this could be true, however, we have not seen any other pix of Caylee that show her looking like this, ever.

Yes, this could be true, however, we have not seen any other pix of Caylee that show her looking like this, ever.

Is it possible that its shadows caused by the cell phone flash? It looks like the light is coming from below her face, and not straight on.

Sorry for the additional post. I hadn't seen this response before I posted though. I have a 14 year old son who is allergic to dust, dust mites, and practically any other item indoors and out. He's had allergies since birth and had sinus surgeries for them, adnoids removed, you name it. That can account for some of the darkness under the eyes, yes. As kids with allergies do tend to have them.

However, we have ALL seen Caylee in many, many, many photos now. She had big, bright, beautiful, brown eyes and she did NOT have these dark circles or this just this kind of look. There's definitely something off in this child in this photo. And I'd bet my last dollar, it ain't allergies. Sorry.
This is so sad.

Agree, agree. Why would she suddenly have allergies when her eyes appeared to be normal when she was at home?

Listening to the booking audio....KC is loving all the attention!! Laughing, joking....spit!!

PattyG, way back we discussed that mark here and IIRC someone said Caylee had bonked herself on the edge of a coffee table at RM's? Not sure if that was rumour or fact.

OMG! Definitely not the happy healthy Caylee in many of the other photos we have seen!

Looks almost like a cigarette burn???:furious:

Circles are understandable but the cold, distant, disassociated look combined the the dark circles lends itself to speculation.
But, I do not believe the red mark is anything other than pure childhood bumps and bruises.

is the picture of the baby in bed with basically a total stranger for all practical purposes
something you need to do be mother of the year ?

it looks like it is morning and he is wearing shorts........

sick sick sick

I missed this one.

she looks tired and into whatever she was watching to me .. her eyes dont seem lifeless my daughters eyes get like that when she is tired or sick ,mabey caylee had a cold ?

all this kookie talk about "REACHING OUT"

GEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh :drink::drink::drink:

too bad nobody would reach out for Caylee

I saw that....the poor baby isn't even smiling. I just don't like that look for some reason, like she is confused or something. :mad:
Don't have children so am not sure if this might be the case - but this might be the afternoon they were at the pool in the sun and Caylee could be super tired. A day in the sun effects me that way. Casey could have been drinking beer in the hot sun.

I tend to agree. My now 5 year old boy never had too many facial scratches or bruises, but fell and hit his top front teeth 4 times over the course of one year!! If I didn't know his dentist personally, I would have been worried about what she was thinking! His teeth are discolored from all the hits but at least they were never knocked out. He also always has at least one bruise on his leg. Kids fall, run into things and just bonk themselves continuously.
Regarding the sunken eyes ... I'm thinking Caylee might just have been either not feeling well or tired. My son looks just like this when he's sick and when he's overtired.

*However, knowing all that we know about this case, it's hard not to think that Caylee was drugged and make accusations about what she had been subjected to.

Caylee's pupils are huge even in the light of the cell phone flash. I find that odd.

I'm not caught up reading this thread but just want to add that I was thinking the same thing - dilated pupils in a dim room.

Can anybody bring up the picture of Caylee on Father's Day and do a side-by-side with the one from June 2 on TL's cell phone please?

I missed this one.

did you see it ?

maybe its me

but it looks like Caylee is on a bed with a man wearing shorts in the morning

nice, mother of the YEAR.....................NOT :40__s::40__s::40__s:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors