CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#4

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all intents and purposes we don't know that Sandra's family went to this church, correct?

I think LE would be searching the church possibly... if they have their eyes on preacherman who lives in the trailer park (on orange street...still freaking over that)

Yes it did. UNless the perp lives alone someone will recognize the bag and know that they have one missing. It won't be long now before there's an arrest.

Although if the church collects donations - for a rummage fundraiser - someone could have donated this bag. Maybe donations were kept in the shed that was searched earlier.

It could be someone "invited" her to something at the church earlier knowing there was nothing going on there, too (if there was no bible study or youth program meeting she said she wanted to attend.).

from the tracy press (which was down the last time I checked.... poor little newspaper) LE was searching the shed behind the church.

....and that leaves me feeling sick

What???

A church was searched???
What's this about the pastor?

:eek:

From what I see on the church link, they didn't even have a service on Fridays. What's with that? Why would Sandra be wanting to go to church if they don't have a service?
Hi NoraCharles, My daughter - an adult - can go to Bible study groups at her church on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Friday evening.

LOL Got all caught up in "church" and didn't realize this may not be the one! Still, could be.

so preacherman lives in the trailer park... and the church and 'another home in the park' was searched last night. Is this creeping anyone out like me???

I am beyond pi$$ed this morning that anyone could do this to a child. Throw her away in a suitcase! I hope her mother is doing okay...

Why hasn't someone from INSIDE the park alerted the media to what # was searched last night? I know I would!

The suitcase disposal baffles me..The typical SO dumps their victim along the side of a road or throws them in a field when they're done with their EVIL act..IOW!..They don't give a chit about nothing including getting caught..So what's up with this perp? :waitasec:

Remember the person would have HAD to leave the PARK between 4 and 8pm - so who left the park in a car between those hours?

JMO

snipped by me

Good Q & I believe there's a camera located at the entrance of the park so LE should know..Someone correct me if I'm wrong about the camera please!

I wonder what they had, if anything, set up for the children during those bible studies?
in the article on the grandfather (it is burried but I will try to find it) he did not say bible study. He said "church". And the children were told, according to Grandpa, that they could not go because they didn't have enough money so Sandra went back outside to play. When dinner time came she didn't show up so Mom went looking... an hour later after no Sandra she called police.

We don't know what church the family attended... if they were baptist, Catholic, etc..

We also know a pedo sharing ring of 60 people was uncovered during this investigation and I wonder if they got any leads out of that... :waitasec:

I think we still don't know if this was a child molestation rape and then kill - or something else entirely. It may be an accident cover up as well. Until we know cause of death and or if she was sexually assaulted we have to keep an open mind about everyone.

She was last seen at 4PM inside the park. LE was notified at 8PM - when did they arrive at the scene? There was atleast 4 hours in between the last seen images and calling LE that could have allowed for someone to leave the park with a large suitcase - but after LE is on the scene that would be very difficult to do and very risky.

If the suitcase was old and had a ribbon on it for identification in airline luggaged claim, then this suitcase belonged to a family or person who recently travelled and could be placed. The dumping at a local (within 2 miles) irrigation pond seems like a local who was familiar with these ponds but did not know what they were used for.

Remember the person would have HAD to leave the PARK between 4 and 8pm - so who left the park in a car between those hours?

JMO

True, or a guest at the hotel? Dumped her body on their way out. Did they check all rooms at that hotel?? She could have easily been wrapped around a trench coat, messed with then dumped. How long has the water been in that pond? Did they say 2 weeks? My guess she was killed hours after she disappeared.

Why hasn't someone from INSIDE the park alerted the media to what # was searched last night? I know I would!

The suitcase disposal baffles me..The typical SO dumps their victim along the side of a road or throws them in a field when they're done with their EVIL act..IOW!..They don't give a chit about nothing including getting caught..So what's up with this perp? :waitasec:
The only reason I can surmise is with this type of disposal the perp had to cover up to move her or probably would have dumped her without it. Someone could have seen him so it required the suitcase.

If the shed at the church was the actual crime scene, where did the perp get the suitcase? Did he find it there (unlikely)? Did he bring one knowing his plan and this was all premeditated? Did he keep it in his car? Did he return home to get it?

in the article on the grandfather (it is burried but I will try to find it) he did not say bible study. He said "church". And the children were told, according to Grandpa, that they could not go because they didn't have enough money so Sandra went back outside to play. When dinner time came she didn't show up so Mom went looking... an hour later after no Sandra she called police.

We don't know what church the family attended... if they were baptist, Catholic, etc..

We also know a pedo sharing ring of 60 people was uncovered during this investigation and I wonder if they got any leads out of that... :waitasec:

bbm-
Nurse- I totally missed this!!!! When was this uncovered?

I am so sorry to hear about Sandra. I hope they find who is responsible soon! I am praying for her family.

The numbering was off on that pic (63 and 61 were switched.) Here's the corrected one.
canturoute2-2.jpg

If the Pastor lives on ORANGE (?) that is the direction she was walking when last seen on the video!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu