Discuss Max's death here - Thread #1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see anything in there to indicate he couldn't have said something. Just because somebody sustains fatal injuries doesn't mean they can not initially talk. It's called a "lucid period."

If the severing was as severe as the report states, he couldn't breathe without assistance immediately at the scene of the accident. That's what the analysis says. If he couldn't breathe, then he couldn't talk. That means he couldn't have a lucid period.

If the severing was as severe as the report states, he couldn't breathe without assistance immediately at the scene of the accident. That's what the analysis says. If he couldn't breathe, then he couldn't talk. That means he couldn't have a lucid period.

I don't know if he said anything or not-I was not there. But he is only alleged to have said one word. I am not convinced he couldn't have said something before passing out.

I don't know if he said anything or not-I was not there. But he is only alleged to have said one word. I am not convinced he couldn't have said something before passing out.

From the description in the autopsy of the severe injuries which occurred on impact, I do not believe he could speak at that time. I think if he could, he would be crying or whimpering, or calling for his mom or dad, not simply saying 'Ocean.' imoo

I have been wondering if perhaps MS cried out the dog's name as he tripped and fell, but before he landed? In that way it could have possibly been the last thing he said.

His death makes me so very sad.

I don't think so, unless RN was not telling the truth about her version. She said she was in the downstairs bathroom, and the first thing she heard was the crash of the glass upon the floor.

But if you're theory is correct, then she witnessed more than she originally admitted to.

I have been wondering if perhaps MS cried out the dog's name as he tripped and fell, but before he landed? In that way it could have possibly been the last thing he said.

His death makes me so very sad.

According to the report, doesn't she state she heard the crash, ran to him, then heard him say "Ocean"?

From the description in the autopsy of the severe injuries which occurred on impact, I do not believe he could speak at that time. I think if he could, he would be crying or whimpering, or calling for his mom or dad, not simply saying 'Ocean.' imoo

I recently read somewhere how "Mommy" is the most common thing for anyone, whether child or adult, to say in moments of extreme duress. Sailors who were dying at sea (from starvation or illness) were claimed to have whimpered for their mothers in their last moments. I can't imagine the name of his father's girlfriend's dog being the last word he uttered, even if he could talk (which I don't believe he could have, based on the autopsy report).

I don't think so, unless RN was not telling the truth about her version. She said she was in the downstairs bathroom, and the first thing she heard was the crash of the glass upon the floor.

But if you're theory is correct, then she witnessed more than she originally admitted to.

My husband and I were discussing this. We have two rambunctious boys, and we are always aware of where they are in the house by the sounds that they make. If Max were upstaired, as RZ claims, and she in the downstairs bathroom, she should have been able to hear the sounds that precipitated the crash. If he were climbing the railing to "plank", as has been alleged (and I don't believe that for a second for numerous reasons), she should have heard him pulling something over to the railing. Plus, there was nothing there that he could have climbed over to reach the railing. If he was riding his scooter or tripped over the dog, she would have heard him running. Little boys on the second floor make a lot of noise for those below on the first floor.

I recently read somewhere how "Mommy" is the most common thing for anyone, whether child or adult, to say in moments of extreme duress. Sailors who were dying at sea (from starvation or illness) were claimed to have whimpered for their mothers in their last moments. I can't imagine the name of his father's girlfriend's dog being the last word he uttered, even if he could talk (which I don't believe he could have, based on the autopsy report).

Exactly. I worked for 10 years in the public school system. Much of it was on the playground during lunch and recess. I witnessed the aftermath of many accidents, some requiring ambulances unfortunately. Falls from playground equipment, sports injuries, even fights. When comforting and caring for the accident victims, the ones who could 'speak' were almost always whimpering or crying for their mom's.

I also find it strange that the other person who was in the house with Max and RZ when the accident happened didn't get treated at the hospital.

Snowem Horwath other sister Mary Zahau also said the same about Rebecca’s death on July, she spoke to her the day before she asked her (Mary who is a nurse) who to clean their 13 year-old sister cuts on her hands as a result from cleaning the glass from the chandelier in /Max’s accident

http://celebritydaily.net/tv/snowem...ary-zahau-loehner-are-rebecca-nalepas-sisters

Was there any mention in the police report about the person who called 911 being in the house at the time of the accident? It only mentions them seeing RZ by Max's body, not doing CPR, but calling out his name.

And why did she refer to Max as her son, and her little sister as her daughter? Very strange stuff.

Ted Greenberg was one of the last people to see Rebecca Nalepa alive.

She had called his kennel, Camp Diggity Dogs, to pick up Ocean, the family’s 14-month-old Weimaraner the afternoon following the Monday accident that left her boyfriend's son with serious injuries.

“She asked us to come get the dog, because she wanted to get to the hospital to see her child,” Greenberg said. “I understand it’s (her boyfriend's) son, but I guess she thought of him as hers.”

“She called about 4:40 pm,” he said. “She told me about the accident and said that her daughter was also injured.”

Nalepa wanted him to take the dog right away, but that proved impossible. “We were really busy,” Greenberg said. “I asked her if she could bring the dog in, but she said she didn’t have time, that she had to get to the hospital.”

The move to the kennel was also delayed because Ocean’s vaccinations weren’t up-to-date. Greenberg couldn't take the dog to the veterinarian for Nalepa until Tuesday

http://coronado.patch.com/articles/...ls-victim-less-than-24-hours-before-her-death

The sister most likely would have been injured afterwards. I presume at the time Max was injured the sister didn't start cleaning up the glass right away. So she wouldn't have been taken to the hospital to treat her injuries because she didn't have any yet.

The sister most likely would have been injured afterwards. I presume at the time Max was injured the sister didn't start cleaning up the glass right away. So she wouldn't have been taken to the hospital to treat her injuries because she didn't have any yet.

Okay, but why wasn't she taken to the hospital after she cleaned up glass? If her wounds were such that RZ told the dog guy that her daughter (meaning sister, I assume) was also injured, why didn't a doctor see her? Why go shopping then fly the girl home to get treated?

Okay, but why wasn't she taken to the hospital after she cleaned up glass? If her wounds were such that RZ told the dog guy that her daughter (meaning sister, I assume) was also injured, why didn't a doctor see her? Why go shopping then fly the girl home to get treated?

I frankly don't know why the 13 year old would be cleaning up glass to begin with? One would think a millionaire would have called a cleaning service or have a cleaning persons already but I guess in this case one would be wrong.

I frankly don't know why the 13 year old would be cleaning up glass to begin with? One would think a millionaire would have called a cleaning service or have a cleaning persons already but I guess in this case one would be wrong.

Or maybe someone wanted it cleaned up before the usual staff got there, if they did have a usual staff. I would assume they had to have had staff for a mansion that size.

Or maybe someone wanted it cleaned up before the usual staff got there, if they did have a usual staff. I would assume they had to have had staff for a mansion that size.

Why in the world would they wanted it cleaned up before usual staff got there if they actually had staff? If someone was paid for cleaning why have a child do it? By the way in all the reporting I've yet to see anyone mentioning any usual staff.

Why in the world would they wanted it cleaned up before usual staff got there if they actually had staff? If someone was paid for cleaning why have a child do it? By the way in all the reporting I've yet to see anyone mentioning any usual staff.

Perhaps making sure everything is put away and disposed of. Who knows? Maybe someone or more than one person didn't want something seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member