Breaking news in the LISK case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to the real world and all the ugliness it entails! Can you believe the media has already given this guy a moniker! The Cannibal Cop! Smh! I much prefer SamanthaSpade's Cannibal Lector!

He did make contact with one of the intended victims he travelled to Maryland to have lunch with her.

Yes, he met with one of the women who he and his co-conspirator discussed. Obviously, his attorney will say that no actual harm was intended (and that none, in fact, occurred). It is a crime to conspire to commit an illegal act, and that's what he's being charged with; the state, though, will have to convince a jury that the threat was real, and not a fantasy he and his buddy were just bs'ing about. For all we know, the police may have pulled all sorts of physical evidence from his apartment or wherever (I hope so).

Yes, he met with one of the women who he and his co-conspirator discussed. Obviously, his attorney will say that no actual harm was intended (and that none, in fact, occurred). It is a crime to conspire to commit an illegal act, and that's what he's being charged with; the state, though, will have to convince a jury that the threat was real, and not a fantasy he and his buddy were just bs'ing about. For all we know, the police may have pulled all sorts of physical evidence from his apartment or wherever (I hope so).

I hope so too! I see your point though. I can see both sides of the coin and if his defense attorney is worth his salt, he may get off easy. But come on, who has these fantasies, if not a dangerous person? Esp. in his position of power! I think the Jury/Judge might take that into consideration. At least I pray.

It would stick more if he had recently bought the chemicals to make chloroform (insert bad joke: did he learn nothing from Casey Anthony's "chloroform" Google searches?). That would show physical intent and preparation and less of just fantasy.

I do hope the jury takes his own word from his writings. If the FBI has been waiting since Sept, I would bet there's quite a bit more of his conversations.

It would stick more if he had recently bought the chemicals to make chloroform (insert bad joke: did he learn nothing from Casey Anthony's "chloroform" Google searches?). That would show physical intent and preparation and less of just fantasy.

I do hope the jury takes his own word from his writings. If the FBI has been waiting since Sept, I would bet there's quite a bit more of his conversations.

RIGHT! You would think a cop would be smart enough to know better! Hello! But maybe he was trying to copycat or one up the LISK/Manorville/SG?/AC4 killer/s. God help us all! In a way(as much as I believe it is our "right to know" ) I also think media perpetuates and glamorizes this sickness!

---------

Now THIS really kills me.......

"Besides being unhinged, it appears Valle was also disgruntled as a cop. On his Facebook page he complained about perps begin released by the “liberal court system” and counted the days until he could retire from the NYPD and begin collecting his pension.“15 years until I can move the hell out of this rotten -filled city,” he wrote in a January 2011 posting.Read more:*http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/fbi-arrests-nypd-article-1.1191"

956#ixzz2AM0D9yyX
This sort of mentality is very common among LEOs in the NYC area and especially within the NYPD.

To them "the job" is about retiring at 45 with a pension.

---------

Now THIS really kills me.......

"Besides being unhinged, it appears Valle was also disgruntled as a cop. On his Facebook page he complained about perps begin released by the “liberal court system” and counted the days until he could retire from the NYPD and begin collecting his pension.“15 years until I can move the hell out of this rotten -filled city,” he wrote in a January 2011 posting.Read more:*http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/fbi-arrests-nypd-article-1.1191"

956#ixzz2AM0D9yyX
This sort of mentality is very common among LEOs in the NYC area and especially within the NYPD. To them "the job" is about retiring at 45 with a pension.

I find it sad that I have friends who have been waiting years to get hired by the NYPD and instead they hire guys like this sicko. The old time cops that I am friends with tell me that "the job" is getting worse and worse with each incoming Academy class.

In the criminal complaint he agrees to abduct a woman drug her and deliver her alive to a 2nd co conspirator for a fee of $5000.00 dollars. If he's not the killer maybe the co conspirator is. I'm still reading but I got a feeling about this. I'm sure LE is investigating the possiblity of a link to the murders.

I think he's too sloppy to be the killer...also, different victimology...JMHO

I think he's too sloppy to be the killer...also, different victimology...JMHO

I agree he's not our killer/s. I wonder however if he has any connection to any of them. Birds of a feather and all. Just a thought. When I first read it I was geeked though. I mean how many people are there out there like this? SMDH

In the criminal complaint he agrees to abduct a woman drug her and deliver her alive to a 2nd co conspirator for a fee of $5000.00 dollars. If he's not the killer maybe the co conspirator is. I'm still reading but I got a feeling about this. I'm sure LE is investigating the possiblity of a link to the murders.

I totally agree. one of the two co-conspirators.

How strange that the one mentioned anasthetic gases.

cc2 lives close to him he mentioned.

Absolutely horrifying. I don't think this was a joke.

I agree he's not our killer/s. I wonder however if he has any connection to any of them. Birds of a feather and all. Just a thought. When I first read it I was geeked though. I mean how many people are there out there like this? SMDH

I totally agree "Birds of a feather...", and this is the kind of stuff the Gilgo beast is probably into...I really hope this means that the Feds are looking at these bad cops...After all, this is what these creeps want - to have "control" over people - so many SK's are wanna b cops

If one of the co-conspirators is an older cop, then that could be LISK. If not, we are barking up the wrong tree.

Scary that this guy passed a psych eval. How in the hell did that happen??? No way with this mentality he should have been able to get past all the testing.

Well I'll tell ya, after reading about this vulture and his coconspirators, I'll think twice before saying "that Derek Jeter looks yummy".

Or when you see a cute little kid and say the expression
"oh he is so adorable I just want to eat him up."
Nope, never again. Those expressions take on a whole new meaning with visuals. Ugh!

Or when you see a cute little kid and say the expression
"oh he is so adorable I just want to eat him up."
Nope, never again. Those expressions take on a whole new meaning with visuals. Ugh!

On The QT, OK? I have seen a lot of full grown woman I have said the same thing about to myself.

If one of the co-conspirators is an older cop, then that could be LISK. If not, we are barking up the wrong tree.

Scary that this guy passed a psych eval. How in the hell did that happen??? No way with this mentality he should have been able to get past all the testing.

SCPD has a very high ranking cop in their ranks; a cop that is by his rank in charge of the investigation that is well rumored to have raped prostitutes while on patrol. One time he was supposed to have been charged by the PD, not criminally for unlawful imprisonment, burglary and other assorted 'crimes'. Try and FOIL that and see how far you get.

I have good information that he has taken up with young ladies who have relatives and friends in jail, or otherwise indisposed. He moves in like a shark for the kill. One of his 'alleged' victims brother is in jail. This guy made the mistake of asking his sister to ask the cop for a name of a lawyer. And guess who stepped in? The guy pled guilty to DWI with serious injury, I think it was a death. Lawyer said to plead and he would get X amount of itme. Guy pleads and gets double the time and more. The cop moves right in for the kill.

The other gal he moves in on is a 'gun moll' type of girl from a respectable family. She hung out with the worse of the worst. She stashed swag for the bad guys. As soon as one of her suitors took off to Florida (someone tried to kill him and he had a mortgage fraud scheme to run), the cop moves in for the kill. Well, at least he isn't out there raping prostitues anymore......I THINK ?????

How did he pass the pysche tests in the NYPD and the SCPD? How did he pass the polygraph in SCPD? Maybe he told the truth and SCPD said, hey, this is just the type of guy we want.

According to many books on serial killers that I've read, there are a lot of them who had aspirations to become a cop and for one reason or another were -thankfully- found unfit. You just wonder how many of those types of people have made it through the screening process.

Its rumored that a guy in my neighborhood failed the pysche test for the NYPD. To know him is to understand why. Ive heard him say 'Any woman who is not interested in me is a ***** and deserves to be beat.' Hes a woman hatter and he has a twisted sense of reality. As far as the cop that was arrested, thank God for STUPID wanna bees.

If GB4 and Manorville are two separate killers, which many believe to be the case, then he is definitely not too young to be the responsible party (GB4 2007-2010). Then consider AC4 (2006) and he would have been 22. Isn't that right about the average age for serial killers to begin their career of killing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member