Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
ARE you LISTENING to this on Greta?~

Sure am! :eek:

Also, I looked at the photo of the shoe.
I didn't see the blood, but I did see what looks
like a clump of blonde hair stuck to the sole. :furious:

Anyone else see it? :confused:

Huh? Dr. Baden saying a fire will fracture a skull much like a tire iron? :confused:

In order to fulfill her duty at this point she has to report to duty. The care of her child is entirely up to her. There is on-base childcare but the list is a mile long. The MC may have promised her a move to the top of the list and move to active status so that she has a means of supporting herself for her co-operation. Greta is now on - new evidence is incredible.

Thanks for your response.
Yes, I missed the first 10 minutes, but this is so very interesting on Greta...

Greta just showed a framed photo of and Xtina, but they took it off really fast. Could anyone take a photo of that if they air it again ? Maybe we'll finally get a pic of her ! TIA

OMG, really? I was busy typing!!! :mad:

What did she look like?

So, is civillian LE going to be out of the picture too? The sheriff was with Greta looking at the shoe, and I assume the LE investigators have already gathered a lot of evidence. I'm surprised that the marine captain accompanied Greta through the crime scene on TV. I guess they want to keep this crime in the spotlight so that CL will be caught.

Greta just showed a framed photo of and Xtina, but they took it off really fast. Could anyone take a photo of that if they air it again ? Maybe we'll finally get a pic of her ! TIA
No way to do a ScreenCap unless the video is shown on the net!

I saw it, Peace. I thought it looked like a clump of dog hair (like yellow lab or something; more fuzzy than human hair. Oh, I hope.)

So, is civillian LE going to be out of the picture too? The sheriff was with Greta looking at the shoe, and I assume the LE investigators have already gathered a lot of evidence. I'm surprised that the marine captain accompanied Greta through the crime scene on TV. I guess they want to keep this crime in the spotlight so that CL will be caught.

Or they're giving more info and more photos, so media won't try to get past the crime scene tape and get photos of their own!

I'm hoping that blonde hair is dog hair or something. The dark stains on the bottom of the shoe, the brownish red color looks like blood to me. (past experience with sons shoes used hunting) It definitely doesn't look like paint.

I saw it, Peace. I thought it looked like a clump of dog hair (like yellow lab or something; more fuzzy than human hair. Oh, I hope.)

Didn't neighbor say that the Laurean's had a poodle-like dog?
(Curly dog hair?)

(Actually, I'm blonde and it looks like what I pull out of my brush sometimes!)

To add to the timeline:

Moved to Sgt. Durham's house, off-base, on November 5th.

Awww, a few flowers in the front of the house now, in memory of Maria.

(Curly dog hair?)

Yes I think the dog's a poodle/mix. The hair on the shoe looked like hair that had been on the floor and walked on, like at a salon where it'd be on the floor so it probably was from the dog.

Neighbors being shown now. CL had his uniform on when he left that morning?

Welcome aboard, FMRUSMC! :)

I don't disapprove ....... in fact I heartily approve ..... I'm
just a little curious to find out who it was who gave you
the "clearance" to refer to another former marine as ""?! ;)

I don't need clearance from the MC to state anything anymore. All of my security clearances have expired. I am now a full civilian. I do not refer to the 'stellar' Cpl. as a 'Piece of S***' but as a 'Person Of Suspect.' I promise you every Marine I know wants to go after him. I am in tears typing this because of all the negatives on every Marine that died for this country which now includes LCpl. Marie Lauterbach. My condolences go out to her family, her Marine colleges, and her friends.

(Curly dog hair?)

Okay, I think that it's the dog hair then.
haha re your hairbrush. I swear I shed so much, it's amazing I have any hair left on my head. :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304