Maricopa Jane Doe Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOOD NEWS I heard back from the lady the runs Veronica's Voice in Kansas City here is her reply WHHOOOO HOOO

Phenolred,
I would be glad to help in any way possible. Do you have a photo of Lipsey? Do you think she could have been murdered by a trick? You may send anything you feel would be helpful. Can you also send me more information on how to reach you as well as who you work for. Thank you for caring about this young girl’s dignity.
Sincerely,
Kristy Childs

Hey thinking out loud here but isnt it fmw that is talking with LE, wouldnt it be possible for LE OR the NEWS people to obtain a mug shot of Lipsey or Alonso???? You you them all the time on the News they get the persons old mug shots to show what the Perp looked like, and Ironically enough they has been at least 1 murder per night here on Indys east side and even the VICTIMS pics are clearly mugshots from them being in trouble at some point. My husband and I were talking about that list night all the VICS pics are clearly mugshot and it makes it kind of hard to feel very sorry for them where they are out gang bangin....So I wonder if one of these to sources could get us these mug shots

It would CLEARLY be HUGE to have LIPSEY"S mugshot in the hands of the Ex prostitutes in Kansas City

That's what I've been saying since Thread 5. LOL

That's what I've been saying since Thread 5. LOL

Okay, today I called the FBI office in Phoenix. The agent I spoke with looked up which agent is handling Lipsey's federal case. She said she would have him contact me regarding Lipsey and possibly getting a photograph of him. Keep your fingers crossed girls. Luckily I have a contact at the FBI office and I am hoping against all hopes that it will help get some information.

I have to say you have to talk fast cuz they wanna cut you off if you are not LE. I finally got across to her what we were doing what we hope to do and that it might be something else they can look into.

Can everyone send out good thoughts to all the people we have contacted in hopes we might identify our little MJD.

http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=12

Now how do we get a pic of Alonzo?
yeah he should also have a mug shot on file in Arizona, just a matter of getting it, could fmw or Marstan ask about him too, for all we know HE COULD BE KC SLIM who knows

Im so tired of calling this poor girl MARICOPA JANE DOE or MJD she DESERVES BETTER!!!!!

Mari maybe but that seems to Plain for her

Okay, today I called the FBI office in Phoenix. The agent I spoke with looked up which agent is handling Lipsey's federal case. She said she would have him contact me regarding Lipsey and possibly getting a photograph of him. Keep your fingers crossed girls. Luckily I have a contact at the FBI office and I am hoping against all hopes that it will help get some information.

I have to say you have to talk fast cuz they wanna cut you off if you are not LE. I finally got across to her what we were doing what we hope to do and that it might be something else they can look into.

Can everyone send out good thoughts to all the people we have contacted in hopes we might identify our little MJD.

Big smoochy kisses, M!!! Great work!

yeah he should also have a mug shot on file in Arizona, just a matter of getting it, could fmw or Marstan ask about him too, for all we know HE COULD BE KC SLIM who knows

Im so tired of calling this poor girl MARICOPA JANE DOE or MJD she DESERVES BETTER!!!!!

Mari maybe but that seems to Plain for her

I was thinking the same thing about Alonzo being KC Slim. And I agree she does deserve a name.

FMW would you please also ask LE if they ever did get the chance to talk to Shaine Parker? I would like to know what he saw etc Thanks!

Phenol - thanks so much for the info on VV! I just looked at the site and it seems like an awesome organization. Very caring about the sex workers as actual human beings.

I know what you mean about MJD not having a name. I sometimes think of her as "mariposa", Spanish for butterfly, because it sounds so similar to Maricopa.

I am tired of MJD as well-choose something and I will jump right on board with it...time to bring her further into our hearts and let the world know we are serious about getting her home.

I think maiposa doe is cool, butterlies are sort of angelic. idk or how about the lovely name phenolred!!!! lol no jk......
does anyone else have suggestions

I PM'd Christine weeks ago requesting a copy of the police report and still have not received it. Could someone please email it to me? PM me if you have it and I'll send you my email address.

I think Mariposa (butterfly) is a very fitting name for MJD, but her real name would be MUCH better.

I am tired of MJD as well-choose something and I will jump right on board with it...time to bring her further into our hearts and let the world know we are serious about getting her home.

How about Desert Orchid?

Who is Shaine Parker?

I believe he is one of the witnesses to MJD falling out of the car but I'm not completely sure on that. He is mentioned in the police report, I'm just not completely sure of the context.
I don't think I have it anymore or I'd send it to you sorry. If I find it on my mess of a computer I'll send it along though:)

I do like the name Mariposa. Its very pretty.

Who is Shaine Parker?

This is from the police report.

ON WEDNESDAY JANUARY 27TH, 1999, AT ABOUT 0900 HOURS I WAS CONTACTED BY TELEPHONE BY SHAINE PARKER. SHAINE SAID HE WAS THE PERSON WHO SAW THE VICTIM COME OUT OF THE VEHICLE, AND HE WAS REQUESTING INFORMATION ON HER CONDITION. I ADVISED HIM THAT I COULD NOT RELEASE THAT INFORMATION, BUT I TOLD HIM THAT WE NEEDED TO TALK TO HIM FOR AN INTERVIEW. I ASKED IF THE PAGER NUMBER I WAS GIVEN BY DPS OFFICER GARDINIER WAS ACCURATE TO GET HOLD OF HIM, AND HE SAID IT WAS. I THEN TOLD SHAINE THAT WE WOULD BE CONTACTING HIM FOR AN INTERVIEW. SHAINE SAID THAT HE WOULD BE AVAILABLE. I THEN CONTACTED DETECTIVE TARANGO AND ADVISED HIM THAT I TALKED WITH SHAINE. DETECTIVE TARANGO ASKED ME TO CALL HIM BACK AND SET UP AN INTERVIEW. I THEN PAGED SHAINE APPROXIMATELY TWICE IN THE NEXT TWO HOURS, BUT SHAINE NEVER RETURNED THE CALL.

I want to know if the police ever did get to interview him and what did he see??? The truck driver was ahead of them looking at a mirror That's why I am still not so sure she was pushed out the window or if she was pushed out the door. The reason I am skeptical about the window theory is because she didn't really have any wounds to her hands. If she went out the window that should have been one of the first things to hit the pavement That and the front part of her face. Remember she supposedly had her head hanging out the window to throw up so she would have been face down. The back of her head received the most trauma so that's what makes me think she was pushed back wards out the door. IMO

I am so happy to see mjd getting a new name. Been reading this thread a long time after finding her picture somewhere else and my heart broke when I saw her.

any way this post is helping not in finding her real name. but really wanted to say ty for giving her a more fitting nickname till her real name is found.

terri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member