About NayNays Car????

PolyGraph

Reaction score
I have been looking all over the web for info on why naynay prevett dumped her car in the junk yard in the first place??? anyone have any info on this...I do remember reading something (Ill have to go back and try to find it) that said something about someone leaving clothes or throwing them out of the trunk, and then cleaning it??? or something like that, and they were talking about naynays car I believe. this definitely raises red flags and it goes along with the 'jailhouse' letter theories too, plus in that letter where naynay reminds her so called boyfriend 'remember I was with you that night' kind of thing, it states the guy Joe told LE about a party that had occured, etc. Then if I remember reading correctly someone told cobra early on in the case that same story, this OTHER person had basically said that there was a party, where there was sex and drugs and that misty was not home, why would two completely different people lie and make that up very similar stories??? Im starting to think that just may be what happened that night, that the kids were dragged out to a party and possibly drugged to forget what was happening and make them go to sleep etc, and that haleigh was od accidently.

I dont know if Jr, was drug tested or not but you better bet if I was his mom I would get him hair follicaled right away to show if any drugs were used on him!!! 2 inches of hair would give them at least 6 months to see if the child had been drugged with anyone, a hair follical drug test is not that expensive so Id be really surprised if ron would not want that done to determine what was happeing, of course unless it was HIS idea to begin with, for some reason though I dont think it was.

I am just really at lost to find out why naynay junked her car at all? any responses will be appreciated greatly!!!

Poly

I've never heard a reason why NayNay junked her car. I was wondering if the rear end damage (there are photos on here of the damage) was so bad it had to be junked?
I can recall that in one of NayNay's jailhouse letters (I believe it was to her mom) she mentioned getting another car when she got out of jail.

I wish we knew who slammed her rear to help her/Amber out of the mud there in San Mateo.

I wish we knew who slammed her rear to help her/Amber out of the mud there in San Mateo.

I want to know the answer to this question too. The damage appears to high up on the trunk of the car, to me it looks like it could've been made by a truck (or some car that sits up higher than the Lincoln.

On one of the letters that Nay sent from jail, there was a part that had been erased and we were trying to make out what it said. It clearly mentions a fight.

If that was Nay's only means of transportation, why would she junk the car? Was it not running?

Here's a picture of Nay's car

Attachments

• nay nay.jpg
    nay nay.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 53
IIRC, wasn't it Hank Jr. who took/led police to the lake near the Mondex? It seems LE focused on this area for quite some time, even finding items related to Haleigh's case in that pond.
Sooo...
Why would Joe P bring up the party, if it was not true?
Why would Nay mention a party and iirc, she denied it occurred?
Why would Hank Jr. lead LE to the pond?

Imo, something happened in that area, that LE felt was credible enough to drain the whole entire pond.

Maybe. Maybe not. If someone tipped them off - no matter who it was or how unlikely it was, a defense attorney could make hay if there is a trial without a body and PCSO didn't search there.

JMOPO - that tip didn't come from Tommy. More likely the machinations of a delusional mind or two.

Regardless, no way would NN's car make it out there into Mondex. It would have bottomed out before even getting a quarter mile in.

The photo of NN's car - if it even is her car - came from the blondie lawyer, iirc. In the photo, it is parked caddy-cornered from the PPD & PFD & P.O. on St. Johns Ave. at the corner of 11th St.

This map has a red dot on that intersection:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=palatka+police+dept,&sll=29.648055,-81.639659&sspn=0.001021,0.002261&ie=UTF8&filter=0&radius=0.07&rq=1&ev=p&hq=palatka+police+dept,&hnear=&ll=29.647773,-81.639984&spn=0.00107,0.003283&t=h&z=19

I saw the same car parked behind the Huddle House [at J's apt] up on jacks back in the spring after that photo was taken. A few weeks later I drove by and the car was gone, there was just a stack of old tires where it had been.

MOO - our intrepid atty and PI were dammed and determined to link these peeps to the crime in any way possible. IIRC, that is also where the jailhouse letters came from.

Maybe. Maybe not. If someone tipped them off - no matter who it was or how unlikely it was, a defense attorney could make hay if there is a trial without a body and PCSO didn't search there.

JMOPO - that tip didn't come from Tommy. More likely the machinations of a delusional mind or two.

Regardless, no way would NN's car make it out there into Mondex. It would have bottomed out before even getting a quarter mile in.

The photo of NN's car - if it even is her car - came from the blondie lawyer, iirc. In the photo, it is parked caddy-cornered from the PPD & PFD & P.O. on St. Johns Ave. at the corner of 11th St.

This map has a red dot on that intersection:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...7773,-81.639984&spn=0.00107,0.003283&t=h&z=19

I saw the same car parked behind the Huddle House [at J's apt] up on jacks back in the spring after that photo was taken. A few weeks later I drove by and the car was gone, there was just a stack of old tires where it had been.

MOO - our intrepid atty and PI were dammed and determined to link these peeps to the crime in any way possible. IIRC, that is also where the jailhouse letters came from.

Most interesting LFlorida. So you don't believe Misty's friends and Jerome have any information that's noteworthy?

Who takes their car to the junk yard? I thought in that area, they just left them sitting in the driveway if the car is no longer usable. Must have been a very telling reason to put a wrecked car in a place to be forgotten. Sounds to me as if it was an attempt to hide the car. jmo

Who takes their car to the junk yard? I thought in that area, they just left them sitting in the driveway if the car is no longer usable. Must have been a very telling reason to put a wrecked car in a place to be forgotten. Sounds to me as if it was an attempt to hide the car. jmo

Absolutely! I wonder why they were trying to hide that car? hmmm.....

Could Nay Nay have sold the car as scrap?

Could LE have impounded her car when she was arrested and she didn't have the money to get it out? And since it was a piece of junk........it ended up in the junk yard? They sell cars sometimes, but it was already wrecked.

If the car was on blocks and then sat in a parking lot for awhile, it likely wasn't running. I wonder if she just sold it for scrap because she needed $$$ and didn't have any to fix it with anyway.

What I'd like to know is if the trunk was able to be opened after it was damaged. Could someone have rammed it in an attempt to seal it shut?

Absolutely! I wonder why they were trying to hide that car? hmmm.....

Hiding it?!

Parking it w/no tags about 75 ft from the police station?

eta - in DOWNTOWN PALATKA?

Parking it in front of Jerome's tri-plex apt for several weeks? IIRC, several people have been arrested there several times. It's not obscured from view - right there behind Winn-Dixie and Huddle House. [It's been vacant since May or June, btw.]

I'll have to try to find my photos or a post for the dates I took the pics.

[IF, and this is a HUGE if, that's even her car in the photo bm posted last spring. I personally have no idea if it is or not.] I just saw it parked out in front of what had been Jerome's apt after going to the grocery store.

No tags?...again. What is with these people down there with their license tags?

That sure does look like Nay's car though. She must have removed the tags to be sure it would be junked...I don't know. It is WAY to difficult to try and think like them.

About the mondex and the draining. IIRC, surrounding the mondex were hundreds of Marijuane plants still in their pots. Now, somebody put them there or was hiding them there...and LE must know who that person is by now. My thinking is since the pots were brought there, they thought perhaps Haleigh was transported and dumped along with the pots. Didn't it appear though that the pots were standing and being cared for....don't remember the history on that....but there were a lot of plants. Did any of the players have a lot of plants and disposed of them by the mondex? Did Nay's car play a part in the transfer?

No tags?...again. What is with these people down there with their license tags?

That sure does look like Nay's car though. She must have removed the tags to be sure it would be junked...I don't know. It is WAY to difficult to try and think like them.

About the mondex and the draining. IIRC, surrounding the mondex were hundreds of Marijuane plants still in their pots. Now, somebody put them there or was hiding them there...and LE must know who that person is by now. My thinking is since the pots were brought there, they thought perhaps Haleigh was transported and dumped along with the pots. Didn't it appear though that the pots were standing and being cared for....don't remember the history on that....but there were a lot of plants. Did any of the players have a lot of plants and disposed of them by the mondex? Did Nay's car play a part in the transfer?

We might not have the most brilliant cops in the world here, but I think they would notice somebody driving from one end of the county almost to the other with pot plants in an open trunk.
;)

ETA - besides, we have so many white and red trucks, why use a car?

The photo of the car reported to be NN's [by peeps on the internet, not any LE that I'm aware of] showed no license plate, iirc.

I checked my photos btw. The tires were there w/o the car on Jun 7 and Jun 12. When I had earlier driven down there and seen the car up on jacks, these same tires were stacked in the same place and appeared to have come off of the lt blue Lincoln. Just guessing, but it was probably early May.

Could LE have impounded her car when she was arrested and she didn't have the money to get it out? And since it was a piece of junk........it ended up in the junk yard? They sell cars sometimes, but it was already wrecked.

Maybe the owner of the tri-plex apts had it towed after Jerome moved out? [Just a guess. IDK.]

The topic of this thread is NayNay's car. If you want to discuss drug usage in this case, open a thread that could say "How much of a role are drugs in this case?" or something like that. Thanks!

and what was Amber doing with her car in the mud in the first place??? this whole thing seems highly suspicious.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back