2010 Anthony Case. Year in Review

butterfly1978

Reaction score
This time next year, hopefully this case will be over with and Caylee will have had her justice; this weekend is New Years and I thought now would be the perfect time for the Year in Review. This will also help refresh our memories come time for trial, this year has definitely been one to remember. List your most memorable moments of this case in 2010 and feel free to comment.

My most memorable events of this case this year were Judge Strickland stepping down, the revelations of George and River, Lee's now famous "I Love You" to Casey at the hearing, Cindy still claiming Caylee is alive, Judge Perry's smack down to JB, and to top the year off Ashton FINALLY filing for sanctions against the defense.

Oh and who can forget LB getting caught lieing during her depo and the state having to reschedule, Oh and JJ a no show for the defense, Priceless!!!....

The saddest part for me was Strickland stepping down, I think Judge Perry is doing okay but I still expected him to not be so easy with the defense, the true test will be if he imposes sanctions against the defense. Judge Stricklands letter to step down, was GREAT, the best ever!!!

This is my highlight:

Screenshot2010-07-21at35756PM.png

This time next year, hopefully this case will be over with and Caylee will have had her justice; this weekend is New Years and I thought now would be the perfect time for the Year in Review. This will also help refresh our memories come time for trial, this year has definitely been one to remember. List your most memorable moments of this case in 2010 and feel free to comment.

My most memorable events of this case this year were Judge Strickland stepping down, the revelations of George and River, Lee's now famous "I Love You" to Casey at the hearing, Cindy still claiming Caylee is alive, Judge Perry's smack down to JB, and to top the year off Ashton FINALLY filing for sanctions against the defense.

Oh and who can forget LB getting caught lieing during her depo and the state having to reschedule, Oh and JJ a no show for the defense, Priceless!!!....

The saddest part for me was Strickland stepping down, I think Judge Perry is doing okay but I still expected him to not be so easy with the defense, the true test will be if he imposes sanctions against the defense. Judge Stricklands letter to step down, was GREAT, the best ever!!!

Who is LB and what did she lie about?

This is my highlight:

The *Why why why also destroy Caylee Marie has always stuck in my mind. This tells me that Casey told her family how the death occurred. JMOO of course.

I don't think it means that she told them, but I think it means that they know. The fact that Cindy went on TV afterwards and lied to the public again even after this letter infuriates me. I am sick to death of their double game for profit. They hold us in contempt and I am over it.

I don't think it means that she told them, but I think it means that they know. The fact that Cindy went on TV afterwards and lied to the public again even after this letter infuriates me. I am sick to death of their double game for profit. They hold us in contempt and I am over it.

I don't even think Cindy knew about this letter until we did. Cindy grabbed George by the... well, you know... and here we are again.

I don't even think Cindy knew about this letter until we did. Cindy grabbed George by the... well, you know... and here we are again.

Agree, it would have been another awkward day for George around home the day this letter surfaced.

We mustn't forget DC's emails.
Priceless, IMO.

Andrea Lyons, LKB, (probably Henry Lee) running for the hills !!!

imo...this letter alone could convict George's daughter. So very sad. I am reminded of how Susan Smith's people got her to confess for the good of all. Wish that could happen here. Just let it go.

Casey Anthony Case - 2010 in review

January 2010 -

Casey Marie Anthony is officially crowned a Convicted Felon in the State of Florida. Grand Supreme Winner of “Most Pathetic Attempt At An Apology… EVER!”

George also explains to us, the public, exactly how it feels to live “Under a Microscope.” I “Triple Dog Dare” anyone to sit through that again. I’d rather take my chances sticking my tongue to a frozen pole!

February 2010 -

We learn that the State wants to have a private meeting with Judge Strickland… without the defense… and without the public’s involvement. Lot’s of fun speculation on what this was all about here at Webslueths… I remember being 99% sure that it all had to do with DC’s investigative interview and the Anthony’s were going to be led off in handcuffs… boy was I wrong. There’s always 2011!!

We also learned that foreclosure papers were filed on the Anthony’s Hopespring Drive home. A lot of speculation on why they could not afford to pay their mortgage (since June or July 2009), but were able to pay for a cruise, tattoos, diamond earrings, etc…

Todd Macaluso became the first attorney of 2010 to leave the defense.

March 2010 -

Casey turns 24 and is given an extremely expensive gift from State of Florida taxpayers after it is shown that she is B-R-O-K-E!! We did get to see Jose Baez have to admit, in open court, about the money Casey Anthony made by selling pictures of her murdered daughter, Caylee Marie.

We also learn that George Anthony may have been having an affair with a woman named River. River claims that George told her that it was an accident that snowballed out of control. River also attempts suicide later that month.

It’s a bird… it’s a plane… No…. It’s Cheney Mason mumbling announcement that he is joining the Casey Anthony Dream Team… for fun!

April 2010 -

Letters Casey wrote in jail are released and we learn a few things… Lee sexually abused Casey. George MAY have sexually abused Casey. Casey wants to adopt a baby from Ireland, “Irish accent” and all. She wants to dye her hair red. She wants to go on a long RV trip and we get another Zenaida-Fernandez-Gonzalez story… one where Casey does not blame her for not coming forward because she knows she had nothing to do with what happened to Caylee.

Judge Stan Strickland excuses himself, and leaves us with the best description of the defense to date… Indeed, Your Honor, Judge Strickland, the irony is rich! The end of sitting on rainbows and straight into…

The rockin’ and rollin’ chair of His Honor, Judge Belvin Perry steps in.

May 2010 -

The Death Penalty will remain and we are one-year-away until trial.

June 2010 -

Casey Anthony FALLS… breaks her toof… and the world STOPS! No… but she did fall!

On June 16, 2010, it marked the two-year-anniversary of Caylee’s death.

July 2010 -

Andrea Lyons leaves the defense.

911 calls will be heard at trial. Caylee is still alive. Lee loves Casey.

Anthony Home is saved from foreclosure.

On July 15th, 2010, it marked the two-year-anniversary of when Caylee Marie Anthony was reported missing.

August 2010 -

August 9th, 2010 would have been Caylee Marie’s 5th Birthday.

Brad Conway resigns as Anthony Attorney

September 2010 -

New Lawyers - Ann Finnell and Dorthy Clay Sims. Charles Greene (civil case)

October 2010 -

Linda Kenney Baden leaves defense.

November 2010 -

Things start to heat up between JA and JB in an email exchange.
We get our first (of many, I hope) 5pm hearings.

Judge Perry makes it clear what Jose (the defense) is to turn over to the State in order for them to prepare for depositions. Which takes us toooooo….

December 2010 -

Sanctions!

Countless new motions filed by the defense!

And a hearing on January 3rd, 2011 to start off our New Year!!

Happy New Year to each and every one of the members of this forum. I learn something new everyday here... I hope your year is blessed with love, happiness and peace. I look forward to this year, at this forum, as we witness Justice 4 Caylee!

I'd never seen that letter. It's from GA? It seemed to be from a really dramatic woman. I don't think he's saying anything about Casey killing Caylee at all. It's all about him as usual. "Why also destroy me... your family" then all that about sacrificing, loving, etc. IMO he's talking about the sexual abuse allegations and getting questioned about it. He was num. After all he's done for the girl and she's trying to destroy him and her whole family, and Caylee is part of the family even though she's dead. Caylee didn't expect to get killed, so how on earth does George expect that he'll be treated right just because he sacrificed and loved his own daughter.

This is my highlight:

I too have always believed this to be a letter of guilt. Not of ICA murdering Caylee, but of GA's guilt in relation to ICA. This letter is far too "soft" and never says "why did you lie" it only ask "why did you tell after I've been covering for you." He never says her claims are a lie or that he didn't do it. He only wants to know "why" she would tell and destroy him further. If your daughter accuses you of such heinous acts wouldn't you be screaming at the top of your lungs that you didn't do it......I mean really, GA is not shy with the Media.

Agree, it would have been another awkward day for George around home the day this letter surfaced.

personally I'm thinking alot of the document dumps are awkward around that household...can you imagine what was said after that video of lee and tonE???? along with various Cindy interviews?????

personally I'm thinking alot of the document dumps are awkward around that household...can you imagine what was said after that video of lee and tonE???? along with various Cindy interviews?????

The Anthony household has a herd of elephants in the room. You can't tiptoe around them all.

I too have always believed this to be a letter of guilt. Not of ICA murdering Caylee, but of GA's guilt in relation to ICA. This letter is far too "soft" and never says "why did you lie" it only ask "why did you tell after I've been covering for you." He never says her claims are a lie or that he didn't do it. He only wants to know "why" she would tell and destroy him further. If your daughter accuses you of such heinous acts wouldn't you be screaming at the top of your lungs that you didn't do it......I mean really, GA is not shy with the Media.

But on the other hand if GA were to say in the letter "why did you lie" he would be putting down in writing that she is a liar, he'd admit she is lying and we all know the A's avoid saying KC is a liar big time. I see him choosing his words carefully knowing they will probably be made public. This probably went directly to KC through the mail system. Just saying.

This is my highlight:

I really believe that this letter is sincere and honest from George and explains why he and Lee are no longer seen in court. On a side note he's got beautiful handwriting especially for a man. Handwriting was obviously well taught in the grade school that he went to.

I think the letter implies that Casey is lying. Asking why destroy also can be interpreted as why are you lying and destroying.. As for the destroy Caylee Marie, that might have been in reference to Casey's plans to love Robyn's children like her own, her plans to adopt a new baby, and destroy the memory of Caylee.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back