CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I bought my son a swing for the garden. My hubby has had a right old time putting it up. He's not that good at this sort of thing lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 46s47 seconds ago
And you can see photos and profiles of the all of the Aurora #theatershooting victims at http://dpo.st/trialvictims

Galactic Colonization writings? To show he's delusional, insane? Please, there have been movies & novels about this. Popular science fiction subject.

I'm experiencing a lot of anxiety listening to her

She really got me mad at her too.

Just listening to her attitude and how she responded to the questions got me very mad at her.

It wasnt just her accent to me. She was mean and aggressive and I am convinced she was lying a LOT.

When she would go on those "yes yes yes" replies she was lying a lot and there was proof of her lying.

Proof 1 - She would sometimes say YES before the question was even asked. She was just on a roll of Yes's and so she kept going. LOL

Proof 2 - Mr. B caught her a couple times during the YES marathon when he turned around and asked her something more specific and she had no clue. It proved she was just saying what she wanted them to hear.

Proof 3 - Her own DT attorney caught her yesterday with same type of thing. He finally asked something specific about Dr. Reid video that he played for her and she said she could not even hear what was said through the hisssing noise. This was after she already replied with a "yes" to the question before that.

She was a lying conniving irritating witness. IMO

She also made it seem she did a lot of homework on the case and that was obviously false. She did the bare minimum and she tried to lie to say she did all this great research.
We all know much more about this case than she does. She proved her lack of knowledge during her testimony. She tried to lie to us that she did more research than she really did.
I hope jury was not fooled by her.

So I bought my son a swing for the garden. My hubby has had a right old time putting it up. He's not that good at this sort of thing lol!

Was this purchased during one of your "bored" times---when your mind wandered towards a cc????? You have been pretty giving--I am assuming that the lawn mower is for him--now a swing your son! Projects! You are a giver lol

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 3m3 minutes ago
My mistake. John Gonglach is a #theatershooting investigator, not a doctor. Guess like King & Brauchler, I've got the power to dub doctors.

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 3m3 minutes ago
Defense attorneys will rest their case on Friday, by @JesseAPaul . #theatershooting http://dpo.st/1HSqcna

0 favorites

 Reply

 Retweet 1

 Favorite

 More

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 3m3 minutes ago
Jury getting chance to review some post-#theatershooting writings Holmes strangely penned in jail. Unsure if these will be released to media

She really got me mad at her too.

Just listening to her attitude and how she responded to the questions got me very mad at her.

It wasnt just her accent to me. She was mean and aggressive and I am convinced she was lying a LOT.

When she would go on those "yes yes yes" replies she was lying a lot and there was proof of her lying.

Proof 1 - She would sometimes say YES before the question was even asked. She was just on a roll of Yes's and so she kept going. LOL

Proof 2 - Mr. B caught her a couple times during the YES marathon when he turned around and asked her something more specific and she had no clue. It proved she was just saying what she wanted them to hear.

Proof 3 - Her own DT attorney caught her yesterday with same type of thing. He finally asked something specific about Dr. Reid video that he played for her and she said she could not even hear what was said through the hisssing noise. This was after she already replied with a "yes" to the question before that.

She was a lying conniving irritating witness. IMO

She truly was a hired gun---and a bad one at that! not impressed by her at all!!!

If all else fails make the older son do it while you sit in the shade at the back of the garden lol!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436542400.170848.jpg

minutes ago

We are live. Jurors are reviewing evidence before the defense plays a video of the gunman in jail.anica.padilla

Was this purchased during one of your "bored" times---when your mind wandered towards a cc????? You have been pretty giving--I am assuming that the lawn mower is for him--now a swing your son! Projects! You are a giver lol

I am so generous!! What can I say. I'm just lovely! I did research the swing during the more boring moments :D

What exhibits are the jury looking at?

I really wish we could see and read what the jury gets when they get it. We could have more to discuss......:tantrum:

I am so generous!! What can I say. I'm just lovely! I did research the swing during the more boring moments :D

LOL! I love that you share with us your pics from your life! It does look complicated -there's a lot of parts! did the project succeed?

What exhibits are the jury looking at?

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 52s53 seconds ago
Unclear right now whether we will eventually get copies of JH's "galactic colonization" writings from jail. #theatershooting :(

If I was in a courtroom with Mr B, I'd want to sneeze a lot so he could bless me.

I really wish we could see and read what the jury gets when they get it. We could have more to discuss......:tantrum:

Right! The court needs to post this stuff on WS for us!

Please correct me if I am wrong---but with all mental illness don't you try different medications before something works? Also don't you need to readjust them from time to time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus