CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
If all else fails make the older son do it while you sit in the shade at the back of the garden lol!

View attachment 77892

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love these type of projects. I could have helped him...LOL

1-Attach Part A to Part C
2-Attach Part D to Part E
3-Attach Part F to Part B

4-Look at it and determine it cannot be right.
5-Unhook everything and start over.

:)

Please correct me if I am wrong---but with all mental illness don't you try different medications before something works? Also don't you need to readjust them from time to time?
Yes, there often is a trial and error period, sometimes a combination of meds, often called a "cocktail".

Now that Dr. Gur is off the stand female court reporter back....(just my theory---:blushing:)

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 55s56 seconds ago
Judge told attorneys yesterday that the alternate jurors will be sequestered in a separate room while 12 #theatershooting jurors deliberate

Yes, there often is a trial and error period, sometimes a combination of meds, often called a "cocktail".

Thank you! that's what I was thinking--they are more or less saying he is cured now that he was placed on medication. I always thought one med isn't good for all--

LOL! I love that you share with us your pics from your life! It does look complicated -there's a lot of parts! did the project succeed?

It's not done yet lol! I feel like I should be out there project managing!

I love these type of projects. I could have helped him...LOL

1-Attach Part A to Part C
2-Attach Part D to Part E
3-Attach Part F to Part B

4-Look at it and determine it cannot be right.
5-Unhook everything and start over.

:)

That is EXACTLY what happened!!!!

....maybe even bring in a few tiny packs of pepper for sniffing.

:crush: and I'd sit right next to your and we could share in that "bless you" pepper....:laughcry:

Aurora movie theater shooting trial: Jury questions show concerns about defense expert's testimony

7NEWS

Questions from the jurors suggest they have concerns about testimony from the defense team’s expert on schizophrenia anica.padilla

a thought during this- if he really, truly is schizo & insane, why would the defense have to try so hard to prove it? To bring in science fiction writings, well, many people write si-fi. Are they delusional? Can you really determine insanity by what a person writes? KWIM? I don't know.

:crush: and I'd sit right next to your and we could share in that "bless you" pepper....:laughcry:

How fun! I have a feeling we could be dangerous together in a courtroom...lol

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 47s48 seconds ago
Jurors have finished reading the exhibit. #theatershooting

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 43s44 seconds ago
Gonglach is talking about a two-hour video that was shot in JH's jail cell. Last part shows JH in a restraint cair. #theatershooting

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
Defense will show just the first part of the jail cell video. There is no sound. #theatershooting

Oh great, now the boring video that we can barely see.

OT
Yeah. Those CNN 70's specials have been really good. I have been watching most of them. Those years were my favorite years of my life. We had great music back then and great bands.

The interesting thing with the great bands of the 70s is while we lived through them, we did not realize it would stop. We thought it would just continue with the next great band and the next.

When the 80s hit , things started to change and I began to not like the music as much. Still some good bands but they were less frequent. Then by the 90s I hated most of the music.
Nowadays, I cant stand most modern music. LOL

I suppose I am stuck with my "Classic Rock". LOL
Stuck in my ways. :)

The one thing I did right was I used to stay up late and record on my cassette recorder all the good songs that would come on the radio. I now have 24 fully loaded 90-minute cassette tapes full of all my favorite songs from the 70's. I recorded them on a really good home stereo cassette recorder.

They are on Maxell UDXL2-90 (90 minutes) cassettes which were a really good brand of cassette tape.

Some have been "eaten" by my cassette player but I still have it hooked up to my home stereo system. I still play them on occassion and it is such good music.
The funny thing when listening is you can hear the occasional sound of the LP record "popping" sound as the needle would hit scratches in the vinyl album. Radio stations back then still used real vinyl records at some radio stations I listened to. LOL

Zeppelin, Doors, Cars, BTO, ELO, Rush, ELP, Heart, America, Kenny Loggins, Clearance Clearwater Revival, Kiss, and on and on. LOL

ETA: 1 correction to son of sam's last killing. The guy actually survived but was gravely wounded. I had forgotten he actually lived through the shooting. His girlfriend died.

http://dccrimestories.com/crime-his...-parking-ticket-as-final-victims-gunned-down/

Right there with ya, Hatfield!! Also the Kinks, the Zombies, the Stones, Dylan, Janis, the Byrds, Jefferson Airplane, Mamas/Papas, Pink Floyd, a bit of Frank Zappa (!) and even the Beach Boys .... And only a few years before so much of that good, good stuff -- listening to the "body count"only the nightly TV news from that day in Viet Nam (Viet Cong 67, Americans 17 -- not accurate, but we believed 'em...). What a time it was...

uh oh...is jimmy necked? poopoo video? is this 2 hours?

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
Tough to see much in this JH jail cell video. Again, no audio. #theatershooting

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 59s60 seconds ago
Jury seeing 45-minute video of Holmes in jail post-#theatershooting. Just ran into wall. Live: http://link.kdvr.com/1U

Channel 2 Daybreak ‏@ch2daybreak · 1m1 minute ago
Jury seeing 45-minute video of Holmes in jail post-#theatershooting. Just ran into wall. Live: http://kwgn.com/live

Anica Padilla ‏@AnicaPadilla · 2m2 minutes ago
I'll never unsee this video of the #theatershooting gunman naked in a cell.

a thought during this- if he really, truly is schizo & insane, why would the defense have to try so hard to prove it? To bring in science fiction writings, well, many people write si-fi. Are they delusional? Can you really determine insanity by what a person writes? KWIM? I don't know.

This is a good point. It would have been much more obvious in the evidence if he truly was insane at the time. As others have mentioned there would have been huge glaring and obvious examples.

What we have seen in all the evidence is small examples of his sickness. Almost minor in scope as compared to what we would have expected if he was truly insane.

The DT would not have had to try to dig out of the woodwork examples to try to prove. There would have been other people in his life that would have been able to testify of large extreme and obvious examples of him doing things.

This is NOT what we saw in the evidence. We saw his classmates telling us of small relatively minor things of him being odd in class.
That is nowhere near the scope of what we should have seen if he was insane.

Is Mr B out of courtroom camera view?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member