Ruled out Donald Izzett & Cengiz Nuray

James Arthur Cole Missing April 12, 1994. Listed as 5'6" but he looks like the sketch. Case file 1521DMMD Index page # 103 On the Doe Network Website.

Christopher Alan Temple. The Doe Network Case 106DMMI... Index Link 8

Thanks Shecky... I looked through that but I got a little carried away and mind boggled at all of the pages of missing people.

believe - I agree that John Lango might be a long shot, but he does look similar and the burn scar on his right arm is interesting. Our Grateful Doe has some kind of marking on his right arm - maybe a faint tatoo but maybe a burn scar? Who knows?

After 13+ years, I think looking at long shots is a definite option.

Salem

believe - I agree that John Lango might be a long shot, but he does look similar and the burn scar on his right arm is interesting. Our Grateful Doe has some kind of marking on his right arm - maybe a faint tatoo but maybe a burn scar? Who knows?

After 13+ years, I think looking at long shots is a definite option.

Salem

:) Thanks for not hammering me...

:) Thanks for not hammering me...

I would never hammer you :) FWIW - I really believe on some of these older cases, we have to stretch our brains and the general rules.

I've sent a new email to the Sherrif's Office in Greensville. I attached a read receipt so I will know when the email is read. Depending on their response and whether or not we get a "ruled out" list, maybe we should submit this one?

Salem

I will do some checking with the contacts for Mr. Lango to see if they know if he was a follower of the dead....

Daniel Scott Tousant
Disappeared April 15, 1994 from Toronto, Ontario
DOB 10/11/66
Height 6'1"
Weight 180 lbs
Hair brown, wavy,long
Eyes Blue
Race Caucasian
Dental Info on file
Dentals – on file
tattoo of a rose on right bicep
has a pierced ear
often had a mustache
WICCAN
Daniel's interests include fantasy games (such as Dungeons & Dragons) and computer games. He also enjoys going to nightclubs and camping. His prefers old music such as that of Styx, Rush and Alice Cooper.

( word around is that our JD may have had a tat on his right arm.Rose maybe? He could have gotten the star later...which I believe is a Wiccan symbol among many other things...)

I can't seem to post his pic but, here is a link to one: http://www.missingadults.ca/viewMAc...&WeightHigh=180&&CurCase=0&StartAt=0&EndAt=10

Lango may be a long shot but ask and see, can't hurt. Oddly Lango disappeared from the town next to where I now live in. The area has MANY abandoned coal mines, in all honesty if someone goes missing around here, they usually find them dead on coal mining grounds or in the woods surrounding. There has been a rash of suicides and some murders and all of them have been found in the woods or on coal mining property. I am not sure what the area was like back in the 80's but I think many of the coal mine openings were probably still open so people could go underground and get lost. I have always had the weird feeling that this is where Lango is. There is another case where some man killed someone and dumped them in a strip mine in the town I live in (St Clair, PA) and set of dynamite to dispose of them. My fiancee is the expert at underground mines and helps map out ones that have been long forgotten about, the mines claimed lives while they were still operating and sadly sometimes they still claim lives long after the coal has ran dry.

Greg is 6 foot tall and has some pretty blue eyes. Our Doe is only about 5'10" and has brown eyes. Still..... could be worth looking at. I'll see if I can find anymore info on Greg.

Salem

PS - Gumdrop - links are fine :)

What about Jason Robert Swindle. I found that Phenolred (websleuther) already discussed him as a possible back in '07 on one of these threads but, I just ran across him for myself today and thought he was worth another look. I found him on the same site as Phenolred did and thus far have not found him any where else on the net. I attempted to e-mail the poster however, the email is incomplete/not valid. I even tried to add @yahoo.com because it directs you to yahoo mail. I also tried to email the info and the contact addresses for the site but, both did not go through. The site is old but I am gonna poke around some more-see if I can get anywhere...
http://www.cyberpages.com/minidb?program=persons&id=9899&action=showrecord

What about Jason Robert Swindle. I found that Phenolred (websleuther) already discussed him as a possible back in '07 on one of these threads but, I just ran across him for myself today and thought he was worth another look. I found him on the same site as Phenolred did and thus far have not found him any where else on the net. I attempted to e-mail the poster however, the email is incomplete/not valid. I even tried to add @yahoo.com because it directs you to yahoo mail. I also tried to email the info and the contact addresses for the site but, both did not go through. The site is old but I am gonna poke around some more-see if I can get anywhere...
http://www.cyberpages.com/minidb?program=persons&id=9899&action=showrecord

Maybe try @hotmail.com if you haven't yet, I know they were around in 1998. I was directed to Outlook when I clicked on the email/username link. Good luck, I hope the person(s) that posted about their missing Jason can somehow be found.

Maybe try @hotmail.com if you haven't yet, I know they were around in 1998. I was directed to Outlook when I clicked on the email/username link. Good luck, I hope the person(s) that posted about their missing Jason can somehow be found.

"Grateful Doe" caught my eye a while back and I got curious tonight with Jason Robert Swindle. I do see on usa-people-search there is someone listed by that name, age 32, living/has lived in Camarillo CA and in TX too. Just throwing that out there.

Also, with more people scanning pics and uploading videos every month, could there be pictures and video from that concert that could show Grateful Doe? On youtube there are some videos from the concert, some uploaded recently; am wondering if there's even a slight chance he could be spotted (and in the company of perhaps the Carolines)?

Also I think another plea to the Dead community would be in order, as again people may start thinking of those pics, videos, etc they might have. Wouldn't hurt to try, I reckon.

I feel for this kid, maybe because I lived in San Francisco and met a lot of traveling deadheads, good folks.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back