GUILTY KY - Julio Peon for sexual misconduct, Winchester, 2010

fhc

Reaction score
Wonder if Florida knows this? Will he be required to register as a sex offender or did his plea deal not include that?

The ban is part of an elaborate plea agreement between 22-year-old Julio Peon of Winchester and prosecutors to settle charges that he had sexual involvement with a 15-year-old.

fhc - Do you have a link because I have no idea what you are talking about. LOL Does this connect to another thread in someway? I feel like I just walked into the middle of a conversation and missed the whole beginning.

Ah, thank you dear fhc. That was most illuminating! So what is to keep either one of them from crossing state lines in the meantime? Umm, nothing.

ETA: They could meet up in another state or she could find a way to travel to him via mutual friends, etc.

Is this a situation where the illegally-matched couple care for each other? In love, or in sex, sometimes hard to tell, even for people older than they are.

Hope they will play it straight and wait the three years and see if they still feel the same.

Heh! Wanna bet?

Wonder if Florida knows this? Will he be required to register as a sex offender or did his plea deal not include that?

The ban is part of an elaborate plea agreement between 22-year-old Julio Peon of Winchester and prosecutors to settle charges that he had sexual involvement with a 15-year-old.

It sounds like he is only charged with sexual misconduct. If he gets caught not living up to the deal, he will be in serious trouble.

He took the girl to a party after his initial arrest?

Yeah I'm sure he's going to obey the law. Nice plea.:rolleyes:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni