2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez says defense should rest tomorrow. Judge says state should be ready for afternoon rebuttal. Hope to close on Saturday. Tentative.

Woohoo! Hopefully they will rest late in the day since I'm off Friday morning!!

LDB asks if things don't wrap up Saturday could closing arguments happen Sunday? Judge says possibly #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 4:40 PM

Judge leaves it up to the jury if they want to come on Sunday to hear closing arguments.

Some of the things she has said are quite interesting, especially about risk-taking behavior in younger people. My straight-A daughter really went over the edge when she lost her brother. Scary.

So did mine! Jr. year of HS ,gifted and talented .She barely graduated and never went to college. They were 20 months apart and shared the same friends.

How brilliant was it for JA to end after the woman told the story of the mother of the deceased boy who didn't want her son to experience his first storm alone? And KC threw her baby into the woods and never looked back. Wow.

Such a touching story. JA says "no more questions". Wonderful.

JB says, they'll probably end tomorrow.

It was a brilliant way to end the day. I'm still sitting here with tears in my eyes.

I'm using the Fairy Godmother with all due respect. I think she has a heart of gold. The story of helping the mom in the rain, got me. She's a nice lady. Nice ladies like her can't really understand evil.

Baez thinks they will rest tomorrow? Please rest tomorrow. I'm begging.

First Rhett fired the nurse in London for leaving Bonnie in the dark. Then he would not let the funeral go forward because he wouldn't leave Bonnie in the dark until Melanie intervened.
and he immediately went and shot the pony.

Judge says if they begin deliberating Sunday- they will have to be brought back here Monday. He says don't make any plans Sunday or Monday

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 11:41 AM

Well there went Baez' weekend on Geraldo's boat. Darn shame.

judge says def could wrap tomorrow. Charge conf friday- closings sat. Delib could start sunday he says
by abcashleigh via twitter at 4:41 PM

"I wouldn't make any plans for Sunday or Monday"
by judgeperrysays via twitter at 4:41 PM

Judge says if they begin deliberating Sunday- they will have to be brought back here Monday. He says don't make any plans Sunday or Monday
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 4:41 PM

Might work Sunday.... ? Wow....

Then return Monday? Does he realize Monday is the 4th??
What happened to overtime being too expensive?

Only speculating here but I saw LDB looking like she was wiping her eyes...Never put it in the persepctive of what SHE brings to the table here personally, but that story about the child in the rain sure hit me close - just never know.

and if you are a sociopath does any of this hold true... how does a sociopath typically grieve?

let's name a few, Susan Smith, Ted Bundy, ICA, Bonnie & Clyde, John List, Nathaniel Bar-Jonah, Dennis Rader, John Wayne Gacy, Gary Ridgway, Tommy Lynn Sells, Marybeth Tinning, Gwendolyn Graham, Cathy Wood, Aileen Wuornos, Theresa Knorr, Charles Ng and Leonard Lake, Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka! Did they ever grieve????? NOT!

So, I wouldn't make any plans for Sun or Mon, says JP.

July 4th verdict??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member