True Crime Radio Interview w/ SMS - Beach & Jessica Lipscomb 10/8/2015**READ ONLY**

Status
Not open for further replies.
:happydance:
Can someone please post a link to tune in and listen tonight? Would appreciate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

observation is so excited about tomorrow she lost a day:happydance:

:happydance:

observation is so excited about tomorrow she lost a day:happydance:

You've got that right, Lakshmi! Cannot wait to hear Trish talk with Sheriff Scott again. We have not had many updates as of late and I'm getting impatient.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was wondering if SMS chose tomorrow's date to be interviewed because there will be more to talk about then. Maybe he foresees that there will be news about the case that he is able to share. Looking forward to hearing what he has to say.

Hi Tricia, I'll be commuting home at the time of the interview, is there a phone number I can call and listen on speaker? Thanks

Ditto .. Is the number we have used previously still good?

Question- are the authorities still in frequent contact with the children?

1. Has MS thanked you for the arrest of two assumed perpetrators?

2.) Has MS taken a lie detector test? Has he been asked to?

3.). When will the assumed perpetrators be in Lee County?

1. Has MS thanked you for the arrest of two assumed perpetrators?

2.) Has MS taken a lie detector test? Has he been asked to?

3.). When will the assumed perpetrators be in Lee County?

Great questions from our members and mods here! I would be sooooo interested in whether or not MS thanked LE for the arrest of CWW and JR. If he did not that to me would be VERY telling. Even if he did express gratitude, it does not mean he is still not a poi. But, if MS didn't offer thanks? Odd, very odd.

Hi Tricia, I'll be commuting home at the time of the interview, is there a phone number I can call and listen on speaker? Thanks

Hi Paula,

Sorry to say there is not. We will have the show in our archives shortly after the show ends so at the very least you can catch it later.

Paula if you listen on Speaker then you listen to the show after it is aired live. You should be able to pull up the Spreaker app and listen. The show will be on Spreaker about 20-30 minutes after the show ends.

Ditto .. Is the number we have used previously still good?

The phone number is only good for my shows on the Blogtalk network

This is iHeart Radio and it's a bit confusing on how to get there.

1- if you would like to join chat that starts at 8:30 PM go to www.truecrimeradio.com/chat

2- Open another window and go to www.truecrimeradio.com and at a few minutes past 9 PM Eastern click on the "Listen Now" . That will take you to the iHeartRadio.com station where my show airs live.

3-If you do not want to join us in chat and want to go directly to listen to the show (remember show starts at a few minutes past 9 PM Eastern) please go to http://www.iheart.com/live/Americas-Talk-6301/ This takes you to where my show airs live on iHeartradio.com It's call "America's Talk". When you go to this link you will see a big white arrow. At a few minutes past 9 PM Eastern click on the big white arrow and that will start the audio. Again, this in on http://www.iheart.com/live/Americas-Talk-6301/

4. Please note nowhere on iHeartradio.com does my name or the name of my show appear. I just start in live at a few minutes past 9 Eastern every Thursday.

5. About 20 minutes after the show ends you can listen to the show in our archives at: http://www.truecrimeradio.com/radio-archives/

Please let me know if you have any questions. I know this is complicated, but it's what we have to work with on the show.

As far as the iHeartradio.com app on your smartphone I think all you have to do is put in the search, "America's Talk". That is the name of the station on iHeartradio.com that my show airs live.

Please remember, the show starts at a few minutes past 9 PM Eastern. There is no intro, you won't see anything about "True Crime Radio" on the iHeart website. At a few minutes past nine I just start yakkin' on America's Talk on iHeartRadio.com

Tricia, or any mod ~
I have iheart pulled up and ready :popcorn:
But the only white arrow I see is at the bottom of the page, and it's a local radio station in my State (of confusion) Is that right white arrow????

TIA ~

Great News. Later in the show Jessica Lipscomb from Naples News will join us.

Go to www.truecrimeradio.com and at a few minutes past 9 PM EASTERN click on the "Listen Now" tab at the top of the page. This takes you to iHeartradio where the show airs live.

If you would like to join chat at 8:30 Eastern you can go to www.truecrimeradio.com/chat

Love to see you tonight in chat.

Tricia

If you are driving and have a smart phone - download the "iheart radio" app. When it asks you if you want to sign up, you can press "skip" or "maybe later" - you do not have to sign up to hear. It will then ask you your zip code and what type of stations you listen to; just type in your zip and pick one type of music you listen to. Then hit "done." You will be brought to the main page where you can then search for the "America's Talk" station. Once you get to that station you just hit the white "play" button and you will hear the interview when it starts after 9 p.m. eastern.

What are they discussing? I am there but I am hearing something about the CCR band.

They are talking about politics. Did you click on American Life? (something like that)

What are they discussing? I am there but I am hearing something about the CCR band.

Never mind, I got it!!! I have never used iHeartRadio before! I think I am going to like this. Can't wait until 9 pm now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni