AmazonRain is now a Verified Insider in the Teresa Sievers murder case

Teresa was not shy in any way. Teresa was passionate about the things that mattered to her. If she was mad about something you knew it. If she was excited about something you knew it. She was not laid back and she was not quiet. She was also one of the most kind and thoughtful people I knew. So yes she could get loud about something especially if it concerned some type of injustice and especially when she thought someone was taking advantage of a vulnerable person or population. She was also very passionate about health and would tell it like it is she did not sugar coat. She was also exceptionally funny and could laugh very loudly at herself and with others. That is one of the things I miss the most, laughing loudly with her.

In my most recent conversations with TS we did not discuss her marriage. I wish I could say more than that but that is the truth. This wasn't too unusual. You know the type of woman who doesn't talk a lot about her relationship because it doesn't define who she is? That was TS. I don't mean that in a disrespectful way it is just that TS was passionate about so many things that usually her marriage wasn't a specific point of discussion. If there was something wrong in her marriage TS was the type of person who would have addressed it as best she could and moved on. She didn't dwell on negative people or negative things. She was a woman of action.

What an awe inspiring tribute to your friend! I can only hope I have a friend that would think the same about me.

Do you know if Teresa was aware of the problems with the IRS?

What an awe inspiring tribute to your friend! I can only hope I have a friend that would think the same about me.

Thank you! When you are as a good a friend as Teresa was, it is easy to have others be a good friend back :)

AR, I can only imagine how sad,hurt and disgusted you must be to read the last batch of docs speaking so vile about your friend TS. I pray someday you will remember only the good you know about your friend and find peace, I know it will take a very long time for you, if that ever happens. Just reading that last doc,left me sick on my stomach and heart, and didn't know TS. Sending you prayers of peace for your aching heart. I want to add that I am strongly opposed to the release of that last doc dump as has nothing to do with the brutal murder that ms had carried out on a person that was loved by many. :(

AR, I can only imagine how sad,hurt and disgusted you must be to read the last batch of docs speaking so vile about your friend TS. I pray someday you will remember only the good you know about your friend and find peace, I know it will take a very long time for you, if that ever happens. Just reading that last doc,left me sick on my stomach and heart, and didn't know TS. Sending you prayers of peace for your aching heart. I want to add that I am strongly opposed to the release of that last doc dump as has nothing to do with the brutal murder that ms had carried out on a person that was loved by many. :(

Thank you. I can tell you that what is most upsetting is how apparent it was that MS was seriously undercutting, manipulating and gas lighting Teresa. The other stuff, while in some respects inappropriate and in other respects entirely based on fiction, isn't as upsetting as the thoughts of Teresa trying so hard with her family, her job, her charity and being thwarted at every turn. She was onto him and his controlling, manipulative ways. She wanted out. He is a coward.

Amazon Rain, when did TS first thunk about divorcing that monster? Do you feel that is what set his plan in motion?

I'm not sure if you saw felicitylemon's post where she asked about your relationship with TS.
At first, I thought it may be too sensitive for you to deal with. So, I'm wondering now if you would like to share more intimate details of what your relationship was like with TS.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

There is (at least) one more person that has to end up behind bars before I can say more.

Do you now expect any other arrests for another person to be put behind bars?

Do you expect to attend much of JR and Marks trials to support the family? ( I am assuming her mother cannot attend as she will be focusing on TS children 100% )

I don't necessarily think anyone else will end up behind bars with the exception of possibly someone else in Missouri that may have helped cover up? But that is 100% a guess. I also hope that MS and CWW eventually end up charged for anything criminal that occurred in Missouri in earlier years. I truly don't want either of them to ever see the light of freedom again.

Not sure who will be attending trials and when - I intend to attend the trial of MS as much as I am able. I am not as interested in attending the trial of JR, but would like to be at both the sentencing of JR and the sentencing of CWW.

When MS is convicted, I will outline my relationship with TS in full.

Thank you.

I don't necessarily think anyone else will end up behind bars with the exception of possibly someone else in Missouri that may have helped cover up? But that is 100% a guess. I also hope that MS and CWW eventually end up charged for anything criminal that occurred in Missouri in earlier years. I truly don't want either of them to ever see the light of freedom again.

Not sure who will be attending trials and when - I intend to attend the trial of MS as much as I am able. I am not as interested in attending the trial of JR, but would like to be at both the sentencing of JR and the sentencing of CWW.

When MS is convicted, I will outline my relationship with TS in full.

Thank you.

You have been in my nightly prayers before we start our family dinner ....... I hope peace will join you soon

Hello AR,

Thank you for being here. Feel free to disregard my question if you feel uncomfortable.

What was Teresa's favorite meal to eat ? Did she like baking ?
Was she a sweet or salty tooth ?

What kind of cuisine did she like most ?

This kind of question to better make sense about who was Teresa from where I am.

Take care of yourself

Hello AR,

Thank you for being here. Feel free to disregard my question if you feel uncomfortable.

What was Teresa's favorite meal to eat ? Did she like baking ?
Was she a sweet or salty tooth ?

What kind of cuisine did she like most ?

This kind of question to better make sense about who was Teresa from where I am.

Take care of yourself

Without getting too specific, Teresa loved to cook when she had time. She loved fresh, whole foods and believed that people could help to heal themselves by eating more vegetables, nuts, beans and fruit (in moderation). She stayed away from dairy and grains almost entirely. She wasn't completely vegan but very close. I do remember her cooking/baking with some nut flours. Overall, she loved to cook. It has bugged me a little bit (but not much in the big scheme of all that has happened) that Teresa has been portrayed as focused more on career than family. That couldn't be further from the truth, she simply had to balance many things since her husband's focus was on chasing tail and gas-lighting his wife. She loved to cook for the girls and also loved to involve her girls with things outside of work. But when it came to work, she was all about her patients and that took up quite some time as you can imagine.

I love this post! I totally felt the same way. I was not a close friend of Teresa but I know how she cared abut me as a patient of over 5 years. She was dedicated in her professional life and took care of us in an awesome and caring way. Believe me~~you felt it and it showed. I felt safe and secure in her care and I had some health issues that she resolved after seeking answers from many other physicians. She was GREAT! PERIOD!! She spoke of her children often and had their pictures plastered all over the office. I don't think that you can care about people and patients as well as she did and NOT have the roots of this LOVE~~ First for her children and family.

Without getting too specific, Teresa loved to cook when she had time. She loved fresh, whole foods and believed that people could help to heal themselves by eating more vegetables, nuts, beans and fruit (in moderation). She stayed away from dairy and grains almost entirely. She wasn't completely vegan but very close. I do remember her cooking/baking with some nut flours. Overall, she loved to cook. It has bugged me a little bit (but not much in the big scheme of all that has happened) that Teresa has been portrayed as focused more on career than family. That couldn't be further from the truth, she simply had to balance many things since her husband's focus was on chasing tail and gas-lighting his wife. She loved to cook for the girls and also loved to involve her girls with things outside of work. But when it came to work, she was all about her patients and that took up quite some time as you can imagine.
Thank you for your answers.
For the Yom Kippur, in the Jewish tradition, we cook an almond cake with almond powder and almonds with sugar and eggs. Delicious !!

Was she more salty or sweet ?

Did she make her own peanut butter ?

Did she like Asian food ?

Which kind of cakes did she like most ?

As I live in France, I have no idea what the media say about Teresa. All my knowledge is coming from the forum.

Amazon:

Do you want the death penalty for Mark. Or do you prefer life without parole for him?

Thanks in advance.

Amazon:

Do you want the death penalty for Mark. Or do you prefer life without parole for him?

Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately, for various reasons, I can no longer comment on the case at this time. I will comment more after the trial. I hope everyone here on Websleuths has a wonderful holiday season!

Unfortunately, for various reasons, I can no longer comment on the case at this time. I will comment more after the trial. I hope everyone here on Websleuths has a wonderful holiday season!
Thanks you too. And thanks for all your contributions to this case. I am positive justice will be done.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I respect your comments and wishes. Hope you do come back after trial..even just to say hi. Merry Christmas to you and your family and a Happy New Year too. Love and prayers, please take care.

Big long hug and many thanks to you.

-Nin

Have a wonderful holiday Amazon rain ! I know TS is greatly missed but she is looking down at all of you with a smile. Please be careful and I'm looking forward to hearing from you on WS after the trial

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back