O'Reilly Factor has Geraldo on!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvaInCA

If you can't convince them, confuse them.
Reaction score
Oh man, Geraldo laid it out there. He said to Bill, the bond was supposedly donated by someone who wants to remain anonymous.

He said you can bet dollars to doughnuts that it's a media outlet trying to cut-out(meaning thru the PR firm to avoid being named). Bill agreed. Geraldo also said that GA and CA (parents) don't "have a POT TO PEE IN" to put up the fee or the amount of the bond. They don't think it's a network like ABC, CBS etc. it's probably tabloid related.

I'll see if I can find a link but after dinner. Geraldo said (in short) when LE is ready to get Casey, they will get her and it will stick.

Eva

I'm glad GR has come around, and I think he's probably right. I doubt there are any "donors" disturbed by the gross violation of Casey's rights, despite what the new PR people said.

I'm glad GR has come around, and I think he's probably right. I doubt there are any "donors" disturbed by the gross violation of Casey's rights, despite what the new PR people said.

I agree..lets face it..there really are those whose rights have truly been vilolated..she is not one of them..

I seen this too. My recollection was BO said "It was likely some tabloid", and GR replied back with "rumours are it's a network." Bill says "oh boy won't we be in for a heyday if it is a network." Bills last comment there made me wonder what he meant by that (heyday)

LeonardP said as much on NG last night. He said that he thought it was a production company who wanted the rights to a book and/or movie, that sort of thing. It makes sense to me. The Anthonys probably got a nice check up front.

Besides the big networks, there are a lot of smaller cable networks who might do this as well.

Oh man, Geraldo laid it out there. He said to Bill, the bond was supposedly donated by someone who wants to remain anonymous. He said you can bet dollars to doughnuts that it's a media outlet trying to cut-out(meaning thru the PR firm to avoid being named).....
Eva

Dr. PILL - lol - has been ridiculed for wanting to bail out criminals in exchange for interviews, etc.. I could see him wanting to remain anonymous until he feels the time is right. Matter of fact, I have been waiting for him to jump into this circus and begin counseling the entire family. :puke:

Dr. PILL - lol - has been ridiculed for wanting to bail out criminals in exchange for interviews, etc.. I could see him wanting to remain anonymous until he feels the time is right. Matter of fact, I have been waiting for him to jump into this circus and begin counseling the entire family. :puke:

LOL MysteryMachine did you notice in the 400 pg docs, where the sheriff mentioned to the Ryan guy in Jacksonville that they were receiving calls from Dr. Phil errrr Pill (cute) asking if there was anything he could do to help (or something like that) I really did LOL when I read that.

LOL MysteryMachine did you notice in the 400 pg docs, where the sheriff mentioned to the Ryan guy in Jacksonville that they were receiving calls from Dr. Phil errrr Pill (cute) asking if there was anything he could do to help (or something like that) I really did LOL when I read that.

Dr. Phil should know better. He already got in trouble after trying to release one of the suspects in that cheerleader beating case

Dr. Phil should know better. He already got in trouble after trying to release one of the suspects in that cheerleader beating case

Yeah...that was really sad. And I was glad he got caught. I started really disliking this guy when IMO he used Beth Holloway for his own ratings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam