UID Victim: The Female Toddler, UP9704, found Gilgo Beach Apr 2011

The mom's torso was found in Manorville in November 2000. Her skull, arms and legs were found at Jones Beach. A few weeks ago, I looked into parental abductions cases and found Yvette Tores/Sabrena Beck (child). What stood out to me was that it mentions Sabrena had her ears pierced. Yvette was last seen in Hauppage (same town Melissa Waterman was last seen alive). I've called in this tip to Suffolk Co Homicide and was told that an investigator would look into it.

If this mom was leaving her husband, she may have resorted to something drastic to financially care for her daughter, including having her daughter with her to meet a john.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/parent
Actually, you are confusing the baby's mom with the wrong Jane Doe. The Jane Doe you are referring to is Jane Doe #6 (whose torso was found in Manorville along with Jessica Taylor's).

The toddler's DNA was linked to Jane Doe #8 (who was found in the form of a bag of bones just East of Zach's Bay in Nassau County).

Actually, you are confusing the baby's mom with the wrong Jane Doe. The Jane Doe you are referring to is Jane Doe #6 (whose torso was found in Manorville along with Jessica Taylor's).

The toddler's DNA was linked to Jane Doe #8 (who was found in the form of a bag of bones just East of Zach's Bay in Nassau County).

So what does that mean? Yvette couldn't be jane doe 8?

http://www.longislandpress.com/2011/12/08/red-herrings-among-tips-in-serial-killer-case/

Seaslug...according to this and many other articles...JD #8 is John Doe the asian male...NOT JANE DOE the babies mama...right or wrong?

That's why I referred to her as Jane Doe mom...only after you said Jane doe 8 did I repeat Jane doe 8...I still don't understand why you think Yvette couldn't be Baby Does mother...Please explain

Justice, there are two sketches;one each for the two JDs. Both sketches are remarkably similar and IMO, Yevette torres resembles the basic characteristics of the sketches...shape of face, hair style, the crook in the nose, etc. What is haunting is that she disappeared out of Happauge and she looks strikingly like Megan Waterman...or should I say that Megan looked strikingly like Yvette.Their smiles, their eyes and their complexion is what caught my eye.

The mom's torso was found in Manorville in November 2000. Her skull, arms and legs were found at Jones Beach. A few weeks ago, I looked into parental abductions cases and found Yvette Tores/Sabrena Beck (child). What stood out to me was that it mentions Sabrena had her ears pierced. Yvette was last seen in Hauppage (same town Melissa Waterman was last seen alive). I've called in this tip to Suffolk Co Homicide and was told that an investigator would look into it.

If this mom was leaving her husband, she may have resorted to something drastic to financially care for her daughter, including having her daughter with her to meet a john.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/parent

Mystery...I am not deterred and you shouldn't be either! I am so happy that there is someone who is actively searching for this baby's identity and someone who seems to care enough about the most innocent of victims...stay on this! God Bless!

Justice, there are two sketches;one each for the two JDs. Both sketches are remarkably similar and IMO, Yevette torres resembles the basic characteristics of the sketches...shape of face, hair style, the crook in the nose, etc. What is haunting is that she disappeared out of Happauge and she looks strikingly like Megan Waterman...or should I say that Megan looked strikingly like Yvette.Their smiles, their eyes and their complexion is what caught my eye.

Petite too!

Mystery...I am not deterred and you shouldn't be either! I am so happy that there is someone who is actively searching for this baby's identity and someone who seems to care enough about the most innocent of victims...stay on this! God Bless!

Not deterred in the least, just went to bed. ;) The major confusion lies with who is Jane Doe Mom? Is it Jane Doe #6? Does Jane Doe Mom have a number? From everything I've gathered, it came across that the torso in Manorville was also connected to the mom. If the torso in Manorville is Jane Doe #6, that would make Jane Doe Mom also Jane Doe #6. Also, there's a second sketch of the woman whose legs were found on Fire Island (1996), and just her skull was found on Gilgo (near the baby?).

What I told the detective is that even if the Jane Doe #6 sketch that I was looking at was not the Jane Doe Mom (although the sketch looks remarkably similar to Yvette), the circumstances of the mom's LKL in Hauppage, the time frame, and the fact her daughter had her ears pierced brought that particular parental abduction case closest to possibility in my mind and was worth pointing out. The race is another added factor since she's bi-racial.

As if I couldn't be more confused, I find this...

From the LISK site: http://longislandserialkiller.com/serial-killer-timeline/

It says Jane Doe #9 (or #10 in Nassau) is the same woman whose legs were found on Fire Island in April 1996. It goes on to say that Jane Doe #10 (or #9 in Suffolk), mother of child, went missing between 2005-2010. So which is it? Nassau and Suffolk need to get on the same page... It's too wide of a gap to be able to narrow possible victims down. :banghead:

As if I couldn't be more confused, I find this...

From the LISK site: http://longislandserialkiller.com/serial-killer-timeline/

It says Jane Doe #9 (or #10 in Nassau) is the same woman whose legs were found on Fire Island in April 1996. It goes on to say that Jane Doe #10 (or #9 in Suffolk), mother of child, went missing between 2005-2010. So which is it? Nassau and Suffolk need to get on the same page... It's too wide of a gap to be able to narrow possible victims down. :banghead:

the child is not that of the woman whose legs were found on fire island, the baby is the child of JD #10.

#9's legs washed up on FI. JD #6 was next to the baby which is interesting because it increases the likelihood significantly that the same perp who killed #10 and the child also killed #6 and hence also killed JT because JT and #6 were also partially in manorville. In all likelihood this killer is the same as the killer of the G4 because JT and the G4 are very near each other on the edges of hemlock cove both sets carefully avoiding the foot trails that get you from the shore to the road.

∴

1 killer

QED

(1 killer or possibly 1 entity)

Entity: as in a duo or a group covering their tracks, right? If so, I agree and the further i dig the more i believe it is directed related to both illegal drug trades and sex trafficking/prostitution...which in this case...minus possibly MBB...seem to go hand in hand and are virtually ignored and in some cases sometimes participated in by some in all levels of NY LE.

In the Case of Yvette Torres and her daughter Sabrina Beck, I looked high and low for the name of the father and have yet to figure out who he is or was. I'm not sure LE has YT's DNA. But all they'd have to do is get her mother to provide a sample and run it against the DNA of JD Manorville 2000 and JD #6's. (hope I have those numbers right.)

Both the sketches look similar to YT so the DNA of all of them should be compared.

In the Case of Yvette Torres and her daughter Sabrina Beck, I looked high and low for the name of the father and have yet to figure out who he is or was. I'm not sure LE has YT's DNA. But all they'd have to do is get her mother to provide a sample and run it against the DNA of JD Manorville 2000 and JD #6's. (hope I have those numbers right.)

Both the sketches look similar to YT so the DNA of all of them should be compared.

The father's name is Davis Beck. He was interviewed again in 2010 (not 100% on the yr, just going of recollection).

Also, thanks to TruthSpider's rundown (ty ty ty ty, TS!) JD Manorville 2000 and JD #6 is one in the same, but not the mother.

The other sketch is of the 1996 Fire Island JD.

I had all the UID/JDs figured out and organized but it is lost for now on my fried hard drive. But, if you go back to May 2011 we made a very good list re: all of the UID and what they found on or with the remains, where they were found and when. At the beginning it took a lot of work to break it all down and get it all straight. All I know is that YT looks just like the sketch and resembles MW.

BTW, I found a civil court filing by the father of Sabrina Beck. He was trying to get a judgement filed, in her absence, against YT for emotional distress. The court denied & dismissed the case. His initials are DB.

Each and every one of you are a :hero: ! I hope this thread stays active. I apologize because I have limited access to the internet and am unable to sleuth like I would like to, but let me tell you...I spend countless hours reading your posts and threads and despite the bickering...I know that we all have the same goal (not to be right) but to find Justice for these victims and prevent another person from becoming victim to this/these killers!

I have to add I am just sick with it! SMH

Keep Baby Doe on top!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86