TX - 'Lori Ruff', Longview, WhtFem UP9863, *General Discussion and Theories* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. I could see this being Lori too.

Sad part being that we would really be no closer to knowing FLEK's true identity, as the mother came from nowhere, gave birth under a false identity, and vanished. Hospital personnel fingerprinted her, I would hope, and showing the 1988 Idaho BST driver's license to medical personnel who had contact with her might be helpful.

Here's a try at both photos. I'm sure someone else can do a MUCH better job at this!

Attachments

• Andrea1.jpg
    Andrea1.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 125
  • FLEK-UP9863.jpg
    FLEK-UP9863.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 94
  • AKN.jpg
    AKN.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 100
Side by side:
3a2b300c3200a3141ee8aaa9e980da8d.jpg

Could TOTALLY see it.

On a side note.. The Ohio connection was reported to have a second child who was born alive, shady circumstances... As told to me by a family member. This person from the article also IMO resembles the Ohio woman's daughter.
I am SO convinced this Ohio woman is connected I have stopped seriously looking for any other person, which is saying a lot for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see it! I don't look much like my mother, so I think there's enough resemblance to not rule it out yet.

What are the WS rules on someone contacting this woman about this possibility? Or even the case manager, then he can reach out?

This article mentions that she (AK-N) went back to the hospital and the nurses thought she looked like her mom.
She did get copies of her mom's fingerprints.

Also from the link:

" "I am getting about 20 friend requests and 10 messages a day from people saying they may know who my birth mother is." "

Also at the end of the link there is a gmail to contact AK-N in regards to her mom's true identity or relatives.

http://www.cdapress.com/news/local_news/article_f58bed51-ce5e-5128-80f2-c1658c625bf2.html

ETA:

There is also a photo of AK-N when she was 3 years old, in the link as well.

Oh wow. [emoji15]

[QUOTE
She did get copies of her mom's fingerprints.

.[/QUOTE]

Prints can be compared quickly to FLEK's prints if the attention of Agent Velling's successor can be obtained. Also, if she is still in contact with the nurses in Coeur d'Alene, THEY NEED TO SEE THE 1988 FLEK IDAHO PIC.
As she is actively seeking her mother's identity online, this has to be a different case from cold calling someone. Moderators, if someone has not done so, is it consistent with terms of use to contact her?

Who ever AK-N mother was, she cared enough to go to the hospital to give birth and make sure her baby was in a safe place. Lori wanted a baby badly and was very protective of her child when she finally had one. Wouldn't that be something if her mother turned out to be Lori? Another false identity to peel through. This is such a fascinating case and big mystery. I hope someday we find out who Lori Ruff really was.

Side by side:
3a2b300c3200a3141ee8aaa9e980da8d.jpg

Could TOTALLY see it.

On a side note.. The Ohio connection was reported to have a second child who was born alive, shady circumstances... As told to me by a family member. This person from the article also IMO resembles the Ohio woman's daughter.
I am SO convinced this Ohio woman is connected I have stopped seriously looking for any other person, which is saying a lot for me.

Hey Linda, would you mind summarizing the Ohio lead situation. Several of us are very curious about that. I know there may be some private details you can't share but I, and several others, are having a hard time finding any info on it both here and the Facebook page.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I can't post much because of the board rules and because a family member asked me to not post much to spare the family any drama...
But here goes.. I took a name from the middle of the notes page and noticed the last 3 letters looked " added" after the fact. So I searched the name minus the three letters. It led me to a woman in Ohio. On her Facebook page she had ONE picture that made me gasp when I saw it....she told me it was her mom, who she was told died in 1982. ( she was very young). There are some discrepancies with the death date and the story of HOW. There is no found obituary for the mother. The resemblance to FLEK is crazy... To have just found by following the notes page. The mom may be too old to be FLEK, but I was told there was another child by her, and there is a mystery there. My family connection doesn't want to piss off the other side of the family as they are very politically connected. I can't tell you much without revealing who they are :)

I can't post much because of the board rules and because a family member asked me to not post much to spare the family any drama...
But here goes.. I took a name from the middle of the notes page and noticed the last 3 letters looked " added" after the fact. So I searched the name minus the three letters. It led me to a woman in Ohio. On her Facebook page she had ONE picture that made me gasp when I saw it....she told me it was her mom, who she was told died in 1982. ( she was very young). There are some discrepancies with the death date and the story of HOW. There is no found obituary for the mother. The resemblance to FLEK is crazy... To have just found by following the notes page. The mom may be too old to be FLEK, but I was told there was another child by her, and there is a mystery there. My family connection doesn't want to piss off the other side of the family as they are very politically connected. I can't tell you much without revealing who they are :)

Perfect. Thanks a lot.

[emoji41][emoji9]

I think I found the person and photo you are talking about. And yes. Wow. Its chilling.

I wonder why she just didnt destroy the contents of the strongbox? She tried so hard to wipe out her past. Why leave it behind?

Because it was still HER. She must have had some love for her old life. I can't imagine giving up All, even if most sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members