The little beauty found in the Roma camp is not Baby Lisa

Status
Not open for further replies.
She does look like her, but I don't think it's her either, she just looks older.

This case is so unlike any other case I have ever seen on this site. Almost in all other cases, when a possible sighting, no matter how remote the possibility is found, a vast majority of posters hope and pray that it's the missing child.

Not so in this case...

She does look like her, but I don't think it's her either, she just looks older.

This case is so unlike any other case I have ever seen on this site. Almost in all other cases, when a possible sighting, no matter how remote the possibility is found, a vast majority of posters hope and pray that it's the missing child.

Not so in this case...

Well, in this case, we actually know what the found girl looks like, unlike sightings we normally have on WS where there's just a slight description. Also, in any case, people would be extremely skeptical that a child found in Greece is a missing American child. This isn't the same as someone thinking they spotted Abigail Hernandez in Vermont.

I've always believed Lisa was truly taken and I've suspected all along it was arranged by either Jersey or the tech savy neighbor. All IMO of course. Lisa was really big for her age and I don't put a lot of weight into a dental exam. My son got all of his teeth earlier than most kids, has had dental work and already lost his two bottom teeth and started getting his back molars at age 5. He looks and speaks as if he may be older but his height usually gives away his age even though he's pretty tall. I realize that it seems extremely far fetched that "Maria" could be Lisa or any other missing American girl, but human trafficking is not a new idea here in the US and it is very possible. The FBI would not be involved if there were no chance it could be her. I personally hope it is although the odds are slim. MOO

When I came into work Monday afternoon, I had several emails from people asking me if it was possible whether Maria was Lisa. One is someone who knows me through this very board. I think it was my responsibility to ask that question if readers were so I did. And I got the response I did from John Picerno as did other media outlets.

It wouldn't be responsible for media outlets to ignore this story but you also include the facts of Lisa's age and the dental records of that girl. But what if the dental exam was wrong?

We couldn't ignore the fact that the Irwin-Bradley family through their attorney made an inquiry to the FBI and they made an official one too to the Greek authorities. Truly, what's the harm?

And particularly since there could be other abducted children involved in this Gypsy ring.

And if the family didn't ask when others were....folks would say....see I knew it! I knew they know she's dead and so why bother. And when they do ask....they are criticized. It's a damned if you do damned if you don't for both the media and the family.

CSI may get DNA results in a matter of minutes but in real life it doesn't work that way and takes longer for it to be done and done right. I don't think it will take as long as it did to figure out Richard III was buried underneath a car park but it won't be overnight either.

I don't think the dental exam stating Maria is 5-6 can be exact. It has to be a guesstimate. Children do vary so much in development. For example, my brother and I always got our teeth late; my twelve year molars came in almost two years later. Some children develop early.

I don't think it's silly to question, based on the similarity, even if the doctors are basing her age as older. People keep saying dental records, but it's not as if these "records" are matches to an old exam this child has had. Instead, it's doctors looking at the development of her teeth and estimating her age based on her development in comparison with the normal development of other children. So I don't think there's harm in asking. A DNA test will provide an answer quickly, and I'm glad they're doing it, as the resemblance is uncanny.

pictures at link

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2472974/EXCLUSIVE-Lisa-Irwins-parents.html

Heartbroken parents of missing baby Lisa plan her third birthday party amid agonizing wait for DNA test results on rescued gypsy camp girl they hope is their daughter

I must say that I am surprised to see jeremy look so much older, I have not been here in a while.

There you go. Lisa is not even three. There's no way Maria is Lisa. This is propaganda from Irwin and Bradley.

I still say Maria is not Lisa. My grand daughter got her teeth early, 9 all at once, while others her same age had not even produced one tooth yet. So dental records I agree may not be accurate. But my daughter who is now 5 ft 10 was always tall for her age, was maybe 4 when she was as big as Maria. To me there is no way that Lisa is Maria, even if she was tall for her age she is not going to be that big. My dad was 6 ft 7 and at three my tallest daughter was maybe close to Maria's height but at 4 was more likely that height. I don't see Lisa being that tall, I don't see her parents being that tall. Just very highly unlikely in my mind. I also do not see that much of a resemblance, but yea it's worth checking out.

I still say Maria is not Lisa. My grand daughter got her teeth early, 9 all at once, while others her same age had not even produced one tooth yet. So dental records I agree may not be accurate. But my daughter who is now 5 ft 10 was always tall for her age, was maybe 4 when she was as big as Maria. To me there is no way that Lisa is Maria, even if she was tall for her age she is not going to be that big. My dad was 6 ft 7 and at three my tallest daughter was maybe close to Maria's height but at 4 was more likely that height. I don't see Lisa being that tall, I don't see her parents being that tall. Just very highly unlikely in my mind. I also do not see that much of a resemblance, but yea it's worth checking out.

According to her missing poster, Lisa was listed as having been 30 lbs and 2'6" at age 10 mo. Little Maria is listed at only 3'3" and 37lbs. In two years time I don't think that's a stretch at all. My son is 3'7" and 38lbs at age 5 and he is average height for his age but lower in weight (high energy ADHD kid). Like I said before, it's a slim chance but a chance all the same. Based on the videos posted of Maria she does not appear to have the maturity of a 4-6 yr old. No matter, I hope whomever she belongs to comes forward so the mystery will end.

the rooms and displays in that article look so staged,i still can't see Maria being Lisa.
im still on DB is guilty side of the fence.

According to her missing poster, Lisa was listed as having been 30 lbs and 2'6" at age 10 mo. Little Maria is listed at only 3'3" and 37lbs. In two years time I don't think that's a stretch at all. My son is 3'7" and 38lbs at age 5 and he is average height for his age but lower in weight (high energy ADHD kid). Like I said before, it's a slim chance but a chance all the same. Based on the videos posted of Maria she does not appear to have the maturity of a 4-6 yr old. No matter, I hope whomever she belongs to comes forward so the mystery will end.

Well I hope the Irwins had recent medical records on Lisa to back up the 2 ft 6 claim as I always felt they were deceptive about several things, even not putting a more recent photo of their daughter when she went missing.

Who is DB I know we can't use names, but something else?

Well I hope the Irwins had recent medical records on Lisa to back up the 2 ft 6 claim as I always felt they were deceptive about several things, even not putting a more recent photo of their daughter when she went missing.

http://m.kmbc.com/-/15945256/12616912/-/vp9i9k/-/index.html

I make boutique children's clothing and measure kids for a living. Based on these pictures,which were taken right before she went missing, I'd say yes she was that tall. MOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I don't believe there is any resemblance at all. Combined the the facts that the cadaver dog had a hit, and the ages don't match up, I do not believe that Maria is Lisa.

Based on her dental/medical examination, the little girl found in Greece is five or six years old. How old would Lisa be today? If she wouldn't be five years old, the it cannot be Lisa.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-24605954

I don't put much stock into that dental exam. Let's say one of the Roma aren't lying and they got this child as a baby in 2009. Lisa or not if she was truly born in 2009 shed only be 4. While I realize Maria most likely is not Lisa I still don't think she is any older than 4. She still walks around in the video of her "dancing" like she's a toddler/preschooler. 2 years ago in the first video she was visibly a toddler who still took a pacifier. So are they trying to say she was 3 or 4 in the video from 2 years ago? No way. I make clothes for pageant girls as young as a few months old and up. I wouldn't put her over age 2 in that first video, dental exam or not. MOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

She would have been 3 on November 11, 2013.

Thanks. The little girl in Greece is not three years old. Additionally, she's in Europe. Chances are she was born there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member