The little beauty found in the Roma camp is not Baby Lisa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not being snarky at all but in the aftermath of 9/11 and the tightening up of airport security, how would two Roma gypsies get baby Lisa out of America over to Europe? I honestly believe there is no chance at all that Maria is baby Lisa.

Mark Fuhrman was extremely snarky discussing this on FOX. He said:"Right! A roaming band of Gypsies was in a Kansas City neighborhood on a hot summer night stealing babies. They just happened to spot Lisa's mom drinking a bottle of cheap wine on her front stoop, and then waited until she passed out to enter the house and take Lisa."

Not a direct quote, but words to that effect.

The Roma girl is 5 or 6 years old. A Bulgarian woman claims she gave the girl to the Roma when an infant because she couldn't take care of her.

Not being snarky at all but in the aftermath of 9/11 and the tightening up of airport security, how would two Roma gypsies get baby Lisa out of America over to Europe? I honestly believe there is no chance at all that Maria is baby Lisa.

When Lisa first went missing I wondered if they checked airport securiy tapes. Traveling with a young baby is extremely easy. I've never had to produce any kind of documentation for my kids when traveling with a lap baby. I've flown in and out of MCI (the airport close to Lisa's house) without showing docs.

Mark Fuhrman was extremely snarky discussing this on FOX. He said:"Right! A roaming band of Gypsies was in a Kansas City neighborhood on a hot summer night stealing babies. They just happened to spot Lisa's mom drinking a bottle of cheap wine on her front stoop, and then waited until she passed out to enter the house and take Lisa."

Not a direct quote, but words to that effect.

The Roma girl is 5 or 6 years old. A Bulgarian woman claims she gave the girl to the Roma when an infant because she couldn't take care of her.

The Bulgarian woman who may be her mother says she was born in January 2009, so that would make her 4. My thoughts posted earlier show I believe she is no older than 4 regardless of dental exam. Moo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Since we haven't been told that Maria isn't Lisa it keeps Lisa's picture and name in the news. To me that's a good thing.

When Lisa first went missing I wondered if they checked airport securiy tapes. Traveling with a young baby is extremely easy. I've never had to produce any kind of documentation for my kids when traveling with a lap baby. I've flown in and out of MCI (the airport close to Lisa's house) without showing docs.

internationally?!

Now I can believe Maria came from this family. She looks just like the two younger kids, same features and coloring, right down to all 3 have the same cowlick.

<mod snip>

Yes <mod snip> they just updated the article, It is not Lisa!

DNA test confirms Bulgarian Roma woman is mother of Greek mystery girl

http://www.kmbc.com/news/kansas-cit...&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=kmbc+9+news

There were many people seeking out if Maria could have been their's. So why did DB and JI get all of the attention?

I had heard at one time there were 4 american family's looking at the possibilities of Maria being their's. Who were the other 3?

Maybe I should have kept up with the story better!

Yes <mod snip> they just updated the article, It is not Lisa!

DNA test confirms Bulgarian Roma woman is mother of Greek mystery girl

http://www.kmbc.com/news/kansas-cit...&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=kmbc+9+news

There were many people seeking out if Maria could have been their's. So why did DB and JI get all of the attention?

I had heard at one time there were 4 american family's looking at the possibilities of Maria being their's. Who were the other 3?

Maybe I should have kept up with the story better!

What a shock! Not...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member