Rescued Animals

Thank you! It looks like great reading!

I hope this doesn't violate policy, but the news, with a few exceptions, has been pretty grim lately. Here's a book that will lift your heart, and even if you just read the one online story, it will brighten your day.

http://www.goodnewsblog.com/2009/01/26/saved-rescued-animals-and-the-lives-they-transform

Thanks so much for such uplifting reading. I plan to order my copy right away and will pass it on to my other animal lover friends.

Good news is a little hard to come by these days...thank you for this! :blowkiss:

I work at an animal shelter, (we are a no-kill shelter) there are 300 furbabies that make me look SO forward to going to work everyday. And please please please when you get ready to add a new furmember to your family..check out the ones at your local shelter. You will NEVER meet a more truer friend. This book is so beautiful and sweet and true to the core.

My cousin was hit by a car approximately two years ago. She went from working full time, dancing, and enjoying chasing her granddaughter to someone that will probably be put on total disability.

She rescued a Great Dane from a friend that wasn't taking care of it. This dog has given her so much joy. Piper came to her with her ribs showing and a total distrust of people. She did her business on the floor and wasn't too famliar with being outside. Today, she's getting a few rolls on her tummy and loves to be hugged, petted and given kisses. It's amazing what animals can do for humans when just given a little love.

My cousin was hit by a car approximately two years ago. She went from working full time, dancing, and enjoying chasing her granddaughter to someone that will probably be put on total disability.

She rescued a Great Dane from a friend that wasn't taking care of it. This dog has given her so much joy. Piper came to her with her ribs showing and a total distrust of people. She did her business on the floor and wasn't too famliar with being outside. Today, she's getting a few rolls on her tummy and loves to be hugged, petted and given kisses. It's amazing what animals can do for humans when just given a little love.

Absolutely! I am so glad to hear that Piper has made what could be a very bleak situation brighter for your cousin, I will pray for continued recovery for her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell
Back