The red rose - revisited

In addition, I just don't see this group going to great lengths to conceal a body. Sort of like Casey, I think they've just gotten lucky that she hasn't been found yet.

Please forgive my bad memory re: everybody's personal details, but are you the w/s member who is part of TES? Yes. There are several TES members who are also members of WS. I don't post very often but read everything that is posted.

Seemed like I long ago read that someone on here was TM's wife or something?

Goodness no I am not Tims wife!! My husband and I celebrated our 48th anniversary a few weeks ago. Tim is not married he is divorced.

Latest efforts in search for missing girl prove fruitless
Published: Tuesday, September 1, 2009 at 6:30 a.m.
Last Modified: Monday, August 31, 2009 at 10:48 p.m.
<snipped>
Sheriff's Office spokesman Lt. Johnny Greenwood said questioning Croslin-Cummings' brother and participating in the search were efforts by the law enforcement agency to make sure they cover all bases. And Greenwood repeated that investigators feel there are problems with Croslin-Cummings' reports of what happened that night.

"She's failed to account for her actions that evening," Greenwood said. "There's lots of holes in her statements. The things she said she was doing we verified she wasn't doing."

An attorney for Croslin-Cummings could not be reached Monday afternoon about the results of the search or comments from the Sheriff's Office.

In an unrecorded comment, Croslin-Cummings allegedly told the founder of the search firm there was an area that may not have been adequately searched for the girl. She said searchers should look for a red rose and provided a location.

The flower had previously been located and the area was shown to investigators before the weekend search.

The rose was located on some of the property behind the family's previous residence, he said.

Searchers looked for anything out of the ordinary, Giles said, such as signs of a struggle or disturbed ground.

Although nothing was located, Giles said it was a good search because at least it helps eliminate one area and may put investigators closer to concentrating on other locations.

Article:
http://www.ocala.com/article/2009090...rove-fruitless

bbm
So the flower was found behind previous residence. Are they meaning behind the mh on Green Ln. They said that it was on private property. I wonder whose property?

I bet it was behind Green Lane. Misty had to have been there to announce this. Is this where Haleigh was at one time?

Greenwood says, "The things she said she was doing, we verified she wasn't doing." At this point, it may be good to list all the clues Greenwood has given us.

This is the same LE that says TN was the one at the MH at 7:00pm and that the first call came in at 2:13.

I have to leave for awhile. Hopefully I will get time in the next two days..

Greenwood says, "The things she said she was doing, we verified she wasn't doing." At this point, it may be good to list all the clues Greenwood has given us.

This is the same LE that says TN was the one at the MH at 7:00pm and that the first call came in at 2:13.

I have to leave for awhile. Hopefully I will get time in the next two days..

I've been going back over things from the beginning. It was reported that Misty called Timmy several times that evening and IIRC it was sometime after 8:30p. (i'll have to go back and check) But I know that LE asked for Timmy phone records. So that tells me-MISTY was not sleeping when she said she was and LE knows this. I wonder what her and Timmy had to talk about that night?

We know that Jo was staying with Timmy at the time. I'm wondering if Timmy and Jo came down to the MH that night because of something Misty told them and something happened. Which resulted in the van being scratched and the first call coming in at 2:13 leading police to Tyler St. IMO, there's a lot going on the night Mon Feb. 9.

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL ALL THESE PIECES START FITTING TOGETHER!!!! AAAHHHHHH!!!

Sorry for yelling.

Previous residence? Was that the MH they lived in prior to Green Lane? Now i am confused again :)

Previous residence? Was that the MH they lived in prior to Green Lane? Now i am confused again :)

I recall someone saying that Ron and Misty were seen walking out of the woods sometime after the two were married.. Anyone remember this or know if this sighting was in an area close to the MH on Green Lane?

BTW.. Ron C mentioned a place where a body would never be found.. Seems the location was infested with gators... I suspect this statement was made with the intent to mislead...

Anyone know IF a body can be recovered IF placed in quicksand? My understanding is there is alot of it in the area.... JMO

In addition, I just don't see this group going to great lengths to conceal a body. Sort of like Casey, I think they've just gotten lucky that she hasn't been found yet.

I respectfully disagree considering the calculated misleading tactics I have seen displayed by the main players in this case.. TM, himself, stated he doubts she will ever be found..JMO

I recall someone saying that Ron and Misty were seen walking out of the woods sometime after the two were married.. Anyone remember this or know if this sighting was in an area close to the MH on Green Lane?

BTW.. Ron C mentioned a place where a body would never be found.. Seems the location was infested with gators... I suspect this statement was made with the intent to mislead...

Anyone know IF a body can be recovered IF placed in quicksand? My understanding is there is alot of it in the area.... JMO

Emeralgem

Thanks for the info. I hadn't yet joined WS, so i may have missed info like that. I do recall the gator comment being made, but thought to myself, IF ron is responsible, i really think it would be even lower than accidently killing your child, to place your child in gator infested water... BUT then again... (and i am going to leave it at that... you and i seem to share a very similiar theory)

See Lil Momma, that's what I thought. Didn't they live around the corner from the Green Ln address prior to moving there? I am confused too.

Since the search for the Rose took place while they were residing at GGM's, I believe it was at the Green Ln property where the search for this rose was conducted.

See Lil Momma, that's what I thought. Didn't they live around the corner from the Green Ln address prior to moving there? I am confused too.

IIRC, they were living very close by before and had pretty recently moved due to "wanting the children to have their own bedrooms". The quotations are used becuz I don't think that was the true reason, as both children still slept with RC and MC.

Since the search for the Rose took place while they were residing at GGM's, I believe it was at the Green Ln property where the search for this rose was conducted.

Oh OK I see what you are saying. I thought about that too but I was HOPING they meant the other address.

I just posted this question in another thread but I want to ask a question about the rose. LE had found a shovel, which I believe was behind the mh. Ron seem so confident that Haleigh will not be found. I thought that Haleigh may be underground somewhere and my guess is , she is not far from that mh.

Ok my question is this:
If Haleigh is buried underground, wrapped in a plastic bag or even a blanket, would dogs still pick up on her scent/smell of decomp? Would it depend on how far underground she is?

I wonder if the rose was found near the railroad tracks?

I ask this because I can't help but to wonder about the dogs stopping at the railroad tracks. Could that suggest that she's is still near the railroad tracks, maybe buried so far underground that the dogs seem to lose the scent? KWIM?

If the rose was found in the same area, shouldn't LE tear up the ground near the railroad tracks? They tore up the ground near CS, so why not? You would've thought that LE would've done that where they found the rose. I just find it odd that Ron/Misty knew where it was. They knew the location of a single rose? Not a dozen roses but ONE single rose! That area, where ever it is, imo, is very important.

Did they take the shovel into evidence? I was reading an article from the media links and LE claimed that as of June they still had evidence that had not been examined? In JUNE? Why not?

I wonder if the rose was found near the railroad tracks?

I ask this because I can't help but to wonder about the dogs stopping at the railroad tracks. Could that suggest that she's is still near the railroad tracks, maybe buried so far underground that the dogs seem to lose the scent? KWIM?

If the rose was found in the same area, shouldn't LE tear up the ground near the railroad tracks? They tore up the ground near CS, so why not? You would've thought that LE would've done that where they found the rose. I just find it odd that Ron/Misty knew where it was. They knew the location of a single rose? Not a dozen roses but ONE single rose! That area, where ever it is, imo, is very important.

Did they take the shovel into evidence? I was reading an article from the media links and LE claimed that as of June they still had evidence that had not been examined? In JUNE? Why not?

I'm not sure what you have in mind as to "near the railroad tracks", but the yellow square in the image below is the approximate length of 2 football fields on each side. Within this area would be difficult to conceal the type of activity you have suggested.

Please understand, in no way do I point this out as criticism of what you're saying because anything is certainly possible. It just does not seem to be a likely area to me.

Lost.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back