7/14 Levi Page Show 9 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Levi! May I humbly suggest an idea for a future guest on your program?

Dr. Frank Colistro. He's been quoted in a recent article, giving his insight into this case. I'd be very interested in hearing what he has to say.

Levi could you please ask Sheryl, if Terri is a psychopath how LE applying pressure and isolating her is going to help solve this. Psychopaths simply dont care she will just move on as she is already trying to do.

Also could you ask since Terri is not a officially a suspect, is she still allowed to leave the state, or can the judge next week order her to leave the house but not the state?

Levi could you please ask Sheryl, if Terri is a psychopath how LE applying pressure and isolating her is going to help solve this. Psychopaths simply dont care she will just move on as she is already trying to do.

Also could you ask since Terri is not a officially a suspect, is she still allowed to leave the state, or can the judge next week order her to leave the house but not the state?

Great questions, Butterfly!

Terri started sending photos to MC 4 days after Kyron went missing.

MY bad 4 days after she was served

talking about the boldness of Terri willing to take baby K at the gym

Sheryl feels they have enough evidence to arrest her, because she is going to continue to plan , this family needs to be safe

If its a mental illness its a very serious illness, she is dangerous.
She is smart,,,,,
She is not like Adrea Yates

Hello Levi! May I humbly suggest an idea for a future guest on your program?

Dr. Frank Colistro. He's been quoted in a recent article, giving his insight into this case. I'd be very interested in hearing what he has to say.

Yes, I posted that after hearing him twice on KOIN. I did learn allot from him in the few minutes of listening, and this was a fresh statistic for our Sleuthing:

"80% of all missing children are taken intro-familial. 25% of the balance {of 20%} are girls taken for sexual exploitation" Dr Colistro KOIN NEWS

Thanks Sorrell

None of the things she does looks like PPD
Everything points to her trying to hurt Kaine, how can I hurt him... MFH plot, having an affair taking his child... If she is guilty

Whenyou have someone functioning a simi-normal life style than jury doesn't like a defendent claiming mental illness.She is clearly living a simi normal life, may be abnormal behavior but not mentally insane.

Is LE using the family to apply pressure to Terri?
Sheryl: The more Desiree hears the more angry she gets,

Thanks Levi, he asked my question.

Says yes psychopaths dont care but they make mistakes and thats what she is doing, and this stuff coming out and it will lead to more stuff that may help the case.

Can she leave the state? She doesnt have the funds to leave.
Hoping they would arrest her before that.

Talking about the contempt charge and upcoming court date.

Thinks she will be charged for contempt.
WHy look up the address on google map..... What is MC motive? a long lost friend comes back after years and then starts sending naked pictures to kaines wife? Is he a grief predator?

Why is MC so sympothetic to Terri and he is suppose to be Kaines friend......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy