SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #20 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snowyowl, great minds thing alike! :floorlaugh:

The date of the '66 days' tweet was November 5th. I haven't tried calculating exactly what date the 66th day falls on yet. As far as trying to figure out the hook-up dates, you know we only have TM's word it was only three times. Now, her word isn't worth chit; she only knows what SM told her; but, we have seen that BW stated that (as far as she knew) November saw the demise of the relationship. I don't know if I believe it was really over - as in no contact between Heather and SM. I saw that is about the time (November) that SM (or TM) started gushing on FB over his renewed appreciation of his wife. Barf

I understand the Elvis family does not believe the 66 days is significant to this case. I don't know that I agree. A few things were happening around that time. I hope it was her sister's pageant; but, I just don't think so.

The pregnancy angle has bothered me for.ever.. This would certainly have taken TM right over the edge she was leaning far over on already.

Poor Heather. It disturbs me to no end what her last hours/minutes must have been like. This is a twisted couple with a maniacal lunatic in charge.

what was 66 days backward from Nov 5th?? Looking at Heathers tweets she seems to be gushing about him as early as May (or sooner) an msm article said roomie said they hooked up-stopped for a while and seemed to be back together again. If they were together Sept/Oct & then broke up cuz ex found out :moo: maybe that caused I will find her comment and move in w/BW-
maybe she found out she was pregnant & started talking back again? Maybe her 66 days referred to his birthday? Maybe he said he'd leave wifey then & be w/Heather? (or just a nice string her along line?)or maybe on NOV 5 Heather was preggers 66 days,?
I would think at TM's age she's about at the end of her eggs. But I really didn't see anything more about wanting more babies & Lord knows she seemed to talk about everything else!

Snip

(Atty Greg)McCollum said."At this stage, I don't know what's happening for sure in the future, but I wouldn't be surprised if she(TM)or others were charged with a more serious crime."

Snip

Police did not rule out the possibility of there being more arrests in the case.

I wonder who these others may be? Just how many people are involved in this? IMO

http://m.wmbfnews.com/#!/newsDetail/24785359

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Im all for that, although I dont know how you think of SM when Heather Elvis initials are used. Most of us that have been here from the very beginning of this case were forced to use peoples initials and Terry (TE) was a lot of the discussion. And we could not talk about the 2 people being arrested so they were other initials. Acronyms and initials take some getting used to.

I understand what you're saying and I have been here since the very beginning and years before that. I've only recently joined and rarely post, but, again, this case just particularly gets to me.

HE in my mind translates into the male pronoun 'he' and since the only other male of significance in this case is Sidney that's what 'HE' translates to in my mind.

I don't suspect that many people will read this post, and if they do, fewer still will change their habits, nor do I think that the use of initials will be abandoned.

I guess my point was that all people, especially victims, in all cases, deserve to own their name, especially if their initials might have another literal meaning.

what was 66 days backward from Nov 5th?? Looking at Heathers tweets she seems to be gushing about him as early as May (or sooner) an msm article said roomie said they hooked up-stopped for a while and seemed to be back together again. If they were together Sept/Oct & then broke up cuz ex found out :moo: maybe that caused I will find her comment and move in w/BW-
maybe she found out she was pregnant & started talking back again? Maybe her 66 days referred to his birthday? Maybe he said he'd leave wifey then & be w/Heather? (or just a nice string her along line?)or maybe on NOV 5 Heather was preggers 66 days,?
I would think at TM's age she's about at the end of her eggs. But I really didn't see anything more about wanting more babies & Lord knows she seemed to talk about everything else!

I know the 66 day thing was talked about a long time ago and it seems that perfume or something was another idea or thought to be the reference.
Its hard to tell for sure because the post doesnt quite give enough to know what the reference really means.

I understand what you're saying and I have been here since the very beginning and years before that. I've only recently joined and rarely post, but, again, this case just particularly gets to me.

HE in my mind translates into the male pronoun 'he' and since the only other male of significance in this case is Sidney that's what 'HE' translates to in my mind.

I don't suspect that many people will read this post, and if they do, fewer still will change their habits, nor do I think that the use of initials will be abandoned.

I guess my point was that all people, especially victims, in all cases, deserve to own their name, especially if their initials might have another literal meaning.

Thanks for explaining because I missed how you were getting SM out of it.

I agree it is good to give Heather the dignitiy of using her name rather than initials. It will be a tough habit to break but Im willing to try to remember to do that. She and her family has had my thoughts and prayers for a long time now. This case is so so so sad. :(

http://www.reunion.com/tammycaison/

I was reading TM's bio brag-athon on the reunion website. When she mentioned meeting SM in 1997, it reminded me about SM being alienated from his family around that time. I think I'm remembering correctly that she talked about this on the Disney board? I'm assuming TM was the cause of that alienation. I would be fascinated to hear what his estranged family has to say about all this, specifically their thoughts on TM and her "VERY nice home".

TM made comments about how vile his mom was & never took him to Disney even tho 4 hours away. never spoke about his dad. did mention MIL almost made up for it in 99 (I assume 1st grandbaby)
She also mentioned going away on a cruise for anniversary in Jan on RCCL again.apparently their honeymoon on a RCCL cruise?"We honeymooned on one in '97"
she did also mention in 2012 finally getting rid of his family. Don't know if they died or ????she said it would be a peaceful year.
I'm assuming if they could afford to send him to J&W culinary school they have some money, That place ain't cheap. Never really looked into either of them & family. Nowadays it would be so easy to do.
Looks like TM has a birthday in early March & then Mommy in later March??hmmm

Thanks for explaining because I missed how you were getting SM out of it.

I agree it is good to give Heather the dignitiy of using her name rather than initials. It will be a tough habit to break but Im willing to try to remember to do that. She and her family has had my thoughts and prayers for a long time now. This case is so so so sad. :(

I've been using Heather because everyone deserves to be treated w/respect. I understand WS likes to use initials but I feel it's the least I can do to honor her. Heck,it's only 5 more letters!

The initials that really get to me are things like KWIM or something like that. There are quite a few on here that really drive me crazy because I have no idea what they mean and dont want to look dumb and ask because they are used a lot. LOL

udepapyz.jpg

edazu7yv.jpg

Is that an Ipad the officer is carrying? I wonder who it belongs to?

From: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2014/02/21/4046705/search-warrant-executed.html

imo LE is waiting for sm-tm to tell them where the body is. they will keep coming up with charges to keep them in jail until they get answers. so very sorry for this family. whether death was planned or an accident (probably), it seems to have stemmed from heather being lured to a meeting with sm-tm on morn of dec. 18. (p.s. please get tm some make up. she is (even more) hideous without it.)

Snip

(Atty Greg)McCollum said."At this stage, I don't know what's happening for sure in the future, but I wouldn't be surprised if she(TM)or others were charged with a more serious crime."

Snip

Police did not rule out the possibility of there being more arrests in the case.

I wonder who these others may be? Just how many people are involved in this? IMO

http://m.wmbfnews.com/#!/newsDetail/24785359

looking at it another way,they were apparently away to Disney in CA and didn't return back until around Heathers disappearance. It's conceivable they COULD have arranged for her demise via proxy thereby having alibis. I still think whatever Happened to Heather also resulted in Heather trying to call SM at those early hours cuz there was nobody else to call or whomever did something might have said the only 1 who can help you now is SM :moo:eek:r maybe perp was supposed to call SM/TM to confirm deed done & give them further alibis. Bet they didn't count on roomie being in the loop!
I'm sure they knew Heathers schedule & knew she wouldn't be missed until Friday 12/19 at 4pm (start of her shift at TK),giving them plenty of time.:moo:
I hope I'm wrong & Heather is found,but I tend to doubt it.

The initials that really get to me are things like KWIM or something like that. There are quite a few on here that really drive me crazy because I have no idea what they mean and dont want to look dumb and ask because they are used a lot. LOL

Type in the initials and the words 'slang' or 'urban slang' on a google search.

Know What I Mean?

I wonder about that last supposed gun pointing episode and police report filed by SM and if it had anything to do with their arrest. It seems they were arrested right after that last time that SM called police to claim he was threatened by someone with a gun. Maybe LE had enough of their antics and made their move on them.

I just dont see how those police reports they filed could be true. They seemed so fake with his descriptions of the 2 people in the ball caps.

Type in the initials and the words 'slang' or 'urban slang' on a google search.

Know What I Mean?

Thank you. And great suggestion about urban slang. Its funny how I never think to use google on things like that. :floorlaugh:

I wonder about that last supposed gun pointing episode and police report filed by SM and if it had anything to do with their arrest. It seems they were arrested right after that last time that SM called police to claim he was threatened by someone with a gun. Maybe LE had enough of their antics and made their move on them.

I just dont see how those police reports they filed could be true. They seemed so fake with his descriptions of the 2 people in the ball caps.

I think he may have have said something at the hospital. The last report said SM was taken to the hospital.

ETA:

The victim was taken to Grand Strand Regional Medical Center.

http://m.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_3c018162-98d4-11e3-b6e3-001a4bcf6878.html?mode=jqm

Thank you. And great suggestion about urban slang. Its funny how I never think to use google on things like that. :floorlaugh:

I have 3 children around Heather's age and when I see what what's posted on their and their friends' FB pages (and some of the FB pages on some of these cases), it's the only way I can figure out what the heck they're talking about.

I gotta admit, some of them take me by surprise by their context, especially by the ones used in urban slang.

I looked as closely as I could on aerial views Friday and couldn't discern - hate to wonder but could anyone see any of those big, 55-gl drums used a lot in this area (outside city garbage limits) as burn barrels? I'd suspect if they used anything like that they would have disposed of the barrel rather quickly...but a late-night barrel burn like that around the holidays is a very common sight in these parts.

I think he may have have said something at the hospital. The last report said SM was taken to the hospital.

I've always thought those gun reports were because of things that TM set up to scare SM into keeping quiet. Their vehicle wasn't HIT when those shots were fired at them, was it? No one actually SHOT AT SM when they pointed the gun at him, did they? Why not?

He may very well have been under such stress that night, maybe realizing what was going on, and fearing that he may very well BE killed or hurt, that he did admit to or hint at something that prompted the action the next day and set this in motion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa