CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conclusion before court breaks - yes M is "extremely confident" met criteria of legal sanity. Brauchler happy obviously.

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol · 2m2 minutes ago
#theatershooting

Dr says he’s extremely confident in that opinion

-------------------
The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol · 2m2 minutes ago
#theatershooting

Dr- JH was SANE when he murdered 12 and injured 70.bbm
------------------
The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol · 3m3 minutes ago
#theatershooting

Back here at 3:30 EST
bbm,

For those of you watching from the UK - what time is it there? Do you watch this in the middle of the night? :happydance:

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 3m3 minutes ago
Metzner: JH had the capacity to form intent for the #theatershooting. Says JH was legally sane at the time. "Extremely confident" about that

--Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 3m3 minutes ago
Dr Metzner says despite JH's mental illness he knew right from wrong at time of murders #theatershooting #theatertrial

-------
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m2 minutes ago
Dr Metzner says JH was legally sane at time of crime #theatershooting #theatertrial

--------------------
Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 2m2 minutes ago
@GeorgeBrauchler raises voice, asks if Metzner if Holmes=sane at #theatershooting. Metzner: "Very confident he met criteria 4 legal sanity

--------------
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 3m3 minutes ago
Lunch till 1:30 for #theatershooting trial

-------------------------
Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
Jurors and attorneys are on their lunch break until 1:30 p.m. #theatershooting

-----------------

For those of you watching from the UK - what time is it there? Do you watch this in the middle of the night? :happydance:

Not in England, but it is 7 hours time difference from CO. 7pm there now. So court ends for the day at midnight.

It's just after 7pm here. I watch till the end of the court day. Around midnight :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anica Padilla ‏@AnicaPadilla · 2m2 minutes ago
#TheaterShooting: Dr. Metzner said gunman had capacity to determine right from wrong because he wanted help for his issues

Still impressed with your hours!!!!! :loveyou:

Thank you! There is no doubt I am committed to this trial! :D

I should say I can only spend this much time watching the trial because my husband works 3am to 11am. He's here most of the day and helps with the kids.

M: Adult FF - Will u visit me in prison was posted before he posted the notebook to Dr F - prior planning again
M: Apartment booby traps- also attest to delay tactics/diversions and JH stated this was to get more "kills"

(Teed off that he never ref to Adam Lanza and his spreadsheet and aim to score highest in school murder stakes. )

I was unaware of the spreadsheet and AL....

Bad news bears - stay away

JH indicated - bad for her to have MEDIA EXPOSURE!!
( Finally we got clear statement from JH that media exposure was expected/wanted - Reid did not seem to make that clear yesterday)

The more I hear the more I truly believe he did this for some sort of fame/glory--make his name ring out forever --- this was all about him and his delusion of greatness

Thank you! There is no doubt I am committed to this trial! :D

I should say I can only spend this much time watching the trial because my husband works 3am to 11am. He's here most of the day and helps with the kids.

When my kid were small--they could identify OJ Simpson---due to the trial.

I was unaware of the spreadsheet and AL....

Me too! Never heard anything about that...thought most evidence was destroyed?

And I guess I am confused as to what cottonweaver is referring to - are you teed off that JH didn't bring it up, or that the doc didn't bring it up?? This was not a school shooting, so not sure it would be a fair comparison. I admit I could be taking this whole post wrong though...

No..It was computer lost connection so had to reboot the whole shebang !! But I have noticed that Websleuth reloading takes a long time..likely due to so much advertising having to load...It's a little faster now since rebooted my modem and wifi setup...but still bit sluggish.!
Thanks folks! I have also had a lot of trouble w/WS site! Very long to load pages & even to type responses. I get 'ws is not responding'. Husband is IT computer geek & found a lot of the ads that are now here are running in the background & clogging up connections. These do not show up under the 'task manager' where you can see what program you are running. Have to go deep in computer to find them. Re-booting helps for a while until it clogs up again. I never had problem with this site until the ads. :(

When my kid were small--they could identify OJ Simpson---due to the trial.

Wow! My youngest doesn't know about JH but he will come up and ask "is the trial still on or can I have the iPad?

I was thinking about jh anger toward Fenton-that therapy & meds didn't 'fix' him, in his opinion. First, wasn't it testified that he only had 6 sessions w/her? That’s a bit unreasonable to fix him in that amount of time.
Second, jh said ‘he didn’t tell her everything’. So as this doc stated by deliberately keeping things from her, how could he expect her to ‘ fix’ him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44