Caylee Anthony 2 years old #10-General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZENAIDA GONZALEZ

Instead of it being Zanny, Zanie, or Zannie shouldn't be

Zeni, Zennie or Zenny.

I can't figure out how Zanie came out of Zenaida.:confused:

Anyone know how old she is?

How on earth, though, could she come up with the name Zenaida Gonzalez on the spot?? That does not seem like a real common name. It's no Jane Doe (or Juliette Lewis)

I thought it was her apt. (ZFG)

Naaah-someone filled out a guest card at the Sawgrass apartments for the apartment that Casey claimed was the apartment she left Caylee at. The guest card was filled out in April 2008 and included a cell phone number. The apartment itself had been vacant since Feb 2008...ie no one living in it. Locked..vacant.

Casey initially claimed she called her ZG's cell phone number when she did not find anyone at the apartment, but no one answered. Then she conveniantly could not remember the number for LE.

LE asked Sawgrass for anyone named ZG who might be living on the premises-the manager pulled out a guest card from April 2008 with a ZG on it and a cell phone number.

Posted on myspace links by Shinalite (Mine is in bold)

these are posts from Casey to Amy (Including one on JULY15!!??)

Casey Anthony wrote
at 3:15pm on June 17th, 2008

cheer up me lady! i love you and can't wait to finally get you moved in

WHY does she need cheered up? Because she just killed her kid.

Casey Anthony wrote
at 4:02pm on July 15th, 2008

so glad you're home.
i better not see you online.
life is on hold until tomorrow

Casey Anthony wrote
at 9:51am on April 2nd, 2008
i feel like i'm still tripping out after that concert.
even the sober people were ****ing out of their minds!
it was...interesting. haha.

can't wait to FINALLY see ya!
Tripping out= acid, ecstasy., shrooms. My bet is the ecstasy.

Casey Anthony wrote
at 10:15am on April 5th, 2008
well, i'm bummed out. i missed seeing you twice in less than 12 hours! i left before you got here last night, and you left while i was asleep upstairs this morning

boo

Sounds like she spent the night but why would she spend the night if she wasn't with her friend????

But wouldn't someone notice a sleeping child at the beach and wonder why she didn't take her home. I certainly would wonder why a child was sleeping at the beach

Possibly you are taking us a little too literally-I cannot speak for anyone else, but I do not believe that Casey left a drugged Caylee sleeping on the beach. Perhaps buried under the sand...

Does the lake near the Sawgrass apartments have a beach area or any boat slips?

Possibly you are taking us a little too literally-I cannot speak for anyone else, but I do not believe that Casey left a drugged Caylee sleeping on the beach. Perhaps buried under the sand...

Does the lake near the Sawgrass apartments have a beach area or any boat slips?

ok,... lol I NEED sleep!

I thought you meant that she drugged her at the beach so she could just chill and not have to worry about chasing Caylee around.

I added some more posts I came across on facebook that I don't think were posted yet..I put it in the myspace links thread..
There is one from Casey to Amy on July 15th..
Life is on hold? Happy Face?

To answer how you can get xanax. Casey could have had a script, steal it, order it online without a script, or buy it off the street.

Someone said CVS was across the street from the check cashing place where the car was found and that area is known for drugs.
Casey speaks in code, the GPs have the house locked up while they are away, and Casey is part of the party crowd. The drug issue has to be woven in here somewhere. (I did check most of the party pictures on My Space and didn't notice anything on the tables - I was looking last night. But that doesnt mean I didn't miss something or not recognize things.)

OME

Ok...if as Busylady stated that Casey only had an address, but not her number (strange if she was babysitting her kid that you wouldn't have her phone number) then she very well could have stolen her identity...I hear that kind of stuff can be bought.

For me, I think the point is, you can't have it both ways, you can't make it up but still be right. ZG WAS there, LE confirmed her ID.
I posted this a few threads ago but there is a reason these 2 deny knowing each other, maybe the degree of seperation is only 1, why would anyone expect this woman to be honest if ZG was say, a pusher or dealer?? I dont think Casey ever thought LE would connect those dots in the first place, there is a missing link between players Amy, Jesse, Troy, TonE, ZG and Christine to name a few.

I've been trying to catch up with the last pages of the previous thread and the two pages of this thread, but before I forget, here's something important................

Greta consulted with Dr. Baden about the decomposition odor coming from the car and he also verified that it's a smell like no other and the cadaver dogs alerted to it.

But, Dr. Baden went on to say..........LE has found strands of hair consistent with the length and color of Caylee's hair. He said that hair goes through changes upon death too, and lab tests can tell, not only if the hair is Caylee's through DNA, but if that hair came from a Caylee that was alive, or a Caylee that was deceased.

Naaah-someone filled out a guest card at the Sawgrass apartments for the apartment that Casey claimed was the apartment she left Caylee at. The guest card was filled out in April 2008 and included a cell phone number. The apartment itself had been vacant since Feb 2008...ie no one living in it. Locked..vacant.

Casey initially claimed she called her ZG's cell phone number when she did not find anyone at the apartment, but no one answered. Then she conveniantly could not remember the number for LE.

LE asked Sawgrass for anyone named ZG who might be living on the premises-the manager pulled out a guest card from April 2008 with a ZG on it and a cell phone number.
No...I thought her real apt. was broken into in June.

Posted on myspace links by Shinalite (Mine is in bold)

Casey Anthony wrote
at 3:15pm on June 17th, 2008

cheer up me lady! i love you and can't wait to finally get you moved in

WHY does she need cheered up? Because she just killed her kid.

She must have cheered up quick because two days later she posted this on Troy's facebook

Casey Anthony wrote
at 3:57pm on June 19th, 2008
you, ric and dave should definitely come out tomorrow night. i'll give you a buzz later. i haven't see you in ages!

Casey Anthony wrote
at 9:09pm on June 19th, 2008
until 2. i'll be there all night.

If she will be there all night and GM is saying she was on her mini vacation during this time period where was Caylee??

She must have cheered up quick because two days later she posted this on Troy's facebook

Casey Anthony wrote
at 3:57pm on June 19th, 2008
you, ric and dave should definitely come out tomorrow night. i'll give you a buzz later. i haven't see you in ages!

Casey Anthony wrote
at 9:09pm on June 19th, 2008
until 2. i'll be there all night.

If she will be there all night and GM is saying she was on her mini vacation during this time period where was Caylee??

It's these 2 posts that make me questions the phone call with Jesse and him hearing Caylee.

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to post from another site (forgive me mods, if I made a mistake), but I just found this link:

http://www.rollitup.org/toke-n-talk/36799-what-does-xanax-do-u-2.html

Xanax is also called "Zanny Bars" and the first post on the above page also claims that it's very popular in Florida.

from the link above:

"We had a kid from our neighborhood get murdered when he tried to rob a dealer for zannys...The **** ain't cool when you get addicted to it."

For me, I think the point is, you can't have it both ways, you can't make it up but still be right. ZG WAS there, LE confirmed her ID.
I posted this a few threads ago but there is a reason these 2 deny knowing each other, maybe the degree of seperation is only 1, why would anyone expect this woman to be honest if ZG was say, a pusher or dealer?? I dont think Casey ever thought LE would connect those dots in the first place, there is a missing link between players Amy, Jesse, Troy, TonE, ZG and Christine to name a few.
Ok...now I see what you're saying. So IYO, it wasn't a lucky guess that a ZFG went there to see an apt. and you just happen to use that name as a babysitter and bring LE there? Well, that wasn't too difficult. Sorry, Blink. I'm so exhausted. I think there's some connection with this merry band as well.

I've been asking this question all day!

I so hope that LE is looking into all of these and have records of them before people start deleting them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23