Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to track Castro at his house when preschooler left on bus...he wasn't there.

If the 3 brothers look similar it could have been anyone of them coming and going into the house. At a distance who would know the difference.

Maybe that's what could explain Ariel changing clothing multiple times a day? maybe it was the brothers people were seeing.

Neighbor stating that Ariel claimed to live alone. He was a "happy-go lucky man" and a "nice guy."

He had never been in the home while Ariel moved in but he had been in there before.

Michele has been then since 2000, 13 years. Can you imagine? That was before 9/11. How long ago that has been! So long to be away from loved ones

WOW. That really puts things in perspective.

from Fox News:
the house was in foreclosure for non-payment of back taxes
4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
large basement
fyi...

Uncle Julio Castro:

-never spoke about them (the girls)
-do u want me to describe him as he used to be?
-yes, said he lived alone
-happy-go-lucky guy
-a musician who played with lot of bands
-news was stunning
-house used to belong to my brother EC-he sold it to him
-never went in house after my bro sold it to him

I have so many different thoughts on things, going to lay them out here real fast... (you knew that was coming now didn't you..lol)

First I read a neighbor saw AB waving her hand out the door and screaming for help, (she recalled) she recalled, come on now, this was the same day, Charles answered those screams from next door. But this neighbor was out on her porch and "recalls" seeing this. She was not going to even phone LE, made me feel very sad, we are a "don't get involved" society these days. This just reinforces what a hero that exuberant, street talking, black man (lol) was. I just adore Charles.

Next, how could people go to the house and not hear them. AC is a musician. Musicians of all people know how to totally soundproof a room. Also they could buy this soundproofing material and no one would bat an eye...IMHO

Lastly, during the conference it was stated the others were not tied up in house, they came out on their own once police arrived. I believe this monster had them so afraid, so very afraid to do anything and be caught even thinking the word "escape". The fact that its being alleged (rumor) that he took the little gal with him places makes me think he used her to silence and keep the others in line. If you get abused long enough, you KNOW your abuser will follow through with their threats. I feel so bad for them, I am sure the mental abuse must of been unbelievable. I only hope that we find that those known to us are the only victims of this monster and his brothers.

I also hope they check the other property really well and fast, there could be other girls secured somewhere at these properties. ( a longshot I know, but still time is of essence)

IMHO

You never really know what your neighbors are doing, do you now?? That's just freaky. No one knows what really goes on behind closed doors.

Michele has been then since 2000, 13 years. Can you imagine? That was before 9/11. How long ago that has been! So long to be away from loved ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michelle was last seen 22nd August 2002 and was reported missing the following day

Amanda went missing 21st April 2003

Gina disappeared 2nd April 2004

(Those were the dates given at the press conference)

WOW. That really puts things in perspective.

Some posted that she was taken in 2002. As of last night an article on CNN I read said 2000. So there may have been errors and updates. So not sure now. But still an incredibly long time!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if the brothers are arrested because they KNEW and did nothing or if they aided or even actively participated somehow in the capture and captivity . When will we see their charges?

I am really glad they all co operated. Can you imagine the role Michelle had to play having these young scared to death little girls drug into her nightmare. We are going to find out how amazing each of these young ladies are.

I don't know if these links have been posted, news articles I have found where Michelle's mother never gave up hope.

Michelle Knight, missing for decade but mother says she searched alone:
http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2013/05/michelle_knight_missing_for_de.html

3 missing women rescued in Cleveland: Mother of Michelle Knight never gave up hope: report

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...mom-gave-hope-article-1.1336931#ixzz2ScEHZ8aD

On a Side Note, I hope we get to hear the entire 911 call, as a person who has worked with EMS and taking calls for Ambulance, Fire and Police .. I am very disappointed with the dispatch person, answering this call.

I wonder if the brothers are arrested because they KNEW and did nothing or if they aided or even actively participated somehow in the capture and captivity . When will we see their charges?

I am waiting to see pics of the brothers, very curious if they all look similar to the point they could be mistaken by neighbors as being AC...

I am also waiting to see if they were single, had children etc. (I hate when they have unsuspecting spouses and children/grandchildren, the victim list just seems to snowball). I feel so bad for the innocents....:( IMHO

In previous cases we have seen stockholm syndrome. I have no doubt that this probably played a factor. It will be interesting to see facts unfold on this. I am very interested in what they find in this house and on other properties, especially where there may be dug up dirt. I see some similarities to the Cleveland Imperial case that unfolded a few years back. Although those women were abducted in a different manner and were mostly adults.

It also seemed like Amanda had access to some MSM. She mentioned in the 911 call that she had been in the news for the past ten years. If there are other missing and being held captive around the world, I hope they see this story on the news and can find the courage to escape like Amanda did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member