Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
live on cnn...

gina dejesus's 33 year old brother knows ariel castro. Gina's brother has had no contact with ariel castro for at least 10 year.

Neighbor stating that Ariel claimed to live alone. He was a "happy-go lucky man" and a "nice guy."

aren't they ALWAYS????

these creeps are always NICE GUYS to everyone around them!!!!
THAT is what I find so scary! they live amongst us and we never even know!

for those who keep asking what the perps look like...
dailymail has a picture of Ariel Castro
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-TEN-YEARS-escaping-3-brothers-arrested.html

his facebook page (if this is not allowed, I will remove or mod please delete)

****you can search it. im not sure if it is allowed or not :/ *****

im assuming it is the suspect because daily mail has his photo; although not sure if they got it right. also, this person is in a band.

The Guardian Angels are at Gina's family home...liasion with the media at this time
people are bringing balloons and gifts

Are the "Guardian Angels" a motorcycle group? The reporter on CNN just said a few members of the Guardian Angels are standing by to remind media nicely that the family would like their space. The guys in the background sure looked like bikers! I think that's great, regardless, that the community is already there watching out for them.

Here's my take on the dipatcher, I put myself in this persons shoes and I imagine I would have lost my composure and would have been freaking out. While I think more compassion could have been shown and the dispatcher could have, and maybe should have, stayed on the line, I think it's probably how most calls are answered. I'm guessing you learn quickly to keep your emotions hidden...as hard as that would may be.

What an amazing story though for 3 missing girls to be found. Hoping they can recover from the trauma they have surely endured.

There are only a few 911 operators on the floor at certain times. Being a 911 operator for almost 30 years I can say sometimes you can stay on with a caller and sometimes the supervisor yells "there is 30 calls in pending." I think if she was a ten year old she would have stayed on with her. The 911 op would have muted her phone yelled to supervisor I have a kidnapping call and go back to the caller.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guardian_Angels"]Guardian Angels - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Are the "Guardian Angels" a motorcycle group? The reporter on CNN just said a few members of the Guardian Angels are standing by to remind media nicely that the family would like their space. The guys in the background sure looked like bikers! I think that's great, regardless, that the community is already there watching out for them.

The Guardian Angels are an unarmed citizens patrol founded in late 70s in NYC. Now have chapters in many cities and even other countries.

http://www.guardianangels.org/about.php

I don't know if these links have been posted, news articles I have found where Michelle's mother never gave up hope.

Michelle Knight, missing for decade but mother says she searched alone:
http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2013/05/michelle_knight_missing_for_de.html

3 missing women rescued in Cleveland: Mother of Michelle Knight never gave up hope: report

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...mom-gave-hope-article-1.1336931#ixzz2ScEHZ8aD

On a Side Note, I hope we get to hear the entire 911 call, as a person who has worked with EMS and taking calls for Ambulance, Fire and Police .. I am very disappointed with the dispatch person, answering this call.

Now it says Michele is 18. So sad there has been so many different missing dates and different ages for this girl! It's like they knew nothing about her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On Nancy Ruiz's facebook page, every year she pleads for her daughter to return.
She has always suspected she was kidnapped for human trafficking. Heartbreaking but a great ending for 3 strong women.

Suspect also has as a friend a deJesus family member. Unreal, I wonder if he is for sure related. Many people posting congrats on his page.

is it okay to post the suspect's FB page based on information from dailymail??

I did remove it; but it is interesting and has a lot of info about him...

Yes, he has been arrested. (As long as you are positive that the facebook page belongs to this same person.)

I know, right! We just fell in love with Charles last night, he's so real...just a hoot! Don't you know he will tell this story with the same enthusiasm a million times over. Dude is a true hero and his interview has gone viral...gotta love it!

Just curious....did everyone else see the same interview we did here in Cleveland (before it was pulled/edited) where he says (paraphrased to the best of my ability):

"...and I see this pretty little white girl running towards a black man. Now you know, pretty little white girls don't run towards black men unless they're homeless or there's something wrong..."

When I saw the same interview later, that comment had been edited out.

(ETA: NOT bashing the guy at all. I think he's great!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288