X-men director Bryan Singer accused with others of running pedophile ring

Chewy

Reaction score
It's about time this is coming out. When Corey Feldman first brought it up on "the two Corey's" I had a feeling it was going to Nova pretty soon.

My take on this is that the accuser isn't doing this for the lawsuit money as much as a means to publicly reveal and bust these guys for what they are.

These stories have been around for years but no one has actually named names.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/adambvary/inside-bryan-singers-wild-hollywood-world

It's about time this is coming out. When Corey Feldman first brought it up on "the two Corey's" I had a feeling it was going to Nova pretty soon.

My take on this is that the accuser isn't doing this for the lawsuit money as much as a means to publicly reveal and bust these guys for what they are.

These stories have been around for years but no one has actually named names.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/adambvary/inside-bryan-singers-wild-hollywood-world

Per your link. If indeed he is guilty, I hope he is exposed!

When reached by BuzzFeed, a rep for Bryan Singer had no comment for this story beyond the most recent statement from the filmmaker’s lawyer regarding Egan’s lawsuit. “The minute I learned of Michael Egan’s allegations I thought they were fabricated because I knew that Bryan was shooting a movie out of the country during the period of time alleged in the complaint,” said attorney Martin Singer (no relation). “Based on concrete and indisputable evidence, we will prove that Egan’s claims about Bryan are entirely made up.”

I deliberately posted this version because it's less biased against Singer. But this statement above doesn't ring true to me at all. The guy said he's going to get "receipts" TO PROVE IT. How hard would that be to fabricate? Looking at the pictures is very uncomfortable,. The guy surrounds himself with young teenaged looking boys. If we had Hollywood producers who were hetero publicly posting picture like this with teen girls I bet people would be outraged.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back