SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the dog was being carried out of the apartment in the carrier by the perp and jumped out of the carrier without the perp knowing.

Isn't it strange that there is so little media coverage on this? Or even SM coverage... No missing person page set up on Facebook or anything like that (that I can find). The activity on his personal FB account with those creepy pictures... I guess (hope) a lot is going on behind the scenes on this one...
I don't believe they would just leave without taking the dog with them or making arrangements for someone to look after him/her...

Anderson is located by Lake Hartwell and there is a smaller lake (Broadway). There is a lot of rural area just outside the city. Lots of woods and kudzu patches.

I knew of a family friend whose car went off the road and into the Saluda River. She wasn't found for several years.
That is so sad.

There have been a lot of accidents it seems lately where people haven't been found for a while due to the area/location. With the car missing this could be a possibility.
Yeah...I think a lot of us are thinking that...if so it makes her look suspicious..
Imho... not saying she did anything to either one missing as she is not a poi but knowing he is missing and then getting on his fb and posting those pics...if it is her on there...then it is just weird.

Late and Rambling...but hope it makes some sense. I need sleep.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

It appears she was friends with the ex, maybe before she got involved with the boyfriend. This picture on ex;s facebook looks like the three of them

Has the Facebook page of Charlie been taken down?

That is so sad.

There have been a lot of accidents it seems lately where people haven't been found for a while due to the area/location. With the car missing this could be a possibility.

I agree this is a possibility. i remember a thread here about a young couple in Florida (I believe) where this had happened. They were found a few days later though, car submerged in water, both dead. Very sad.

Have roads been searched for signs of a car careening down the sides into a body of water or something ?

It appears she was friends with the ex, maybe before she got involved with the boyfriend. This picture on ex;s facebook looks like the three of them

I saw those pictures, too, but I wasn't 100% sure it was Kala. I thought the poses of the three of them together are odd, but then again, I find much of that entire generation's behavior odd.

I saw those pictures, too, but I wasn't 100% sure it was Kala. I thought the poses of the three of them together are odd, but then again, I find much of that entire generation's behavior odd.
I thought I saw Kala was friends with his ex wife or soon to be ex wife.

I agree this is a possibility. i remember a thread here about a young couple in Florida (I believe) where this had happened. They were found a few days later though, car submerged in water, both dead. Very sad.

Have roads been searched for signs of a car careening down the sides into a body of water or something ?
This just happened in GA. with Charlene. I recall the car went airborn...so I believe no signs of going off the road. They had a last ping from her phone and that was the area where she was eventually found.

This just happened in GA. with Charlene. I recall the car went airborn...so I believe no signs of going off the road. They had a last ping from her phone and that was the area where she was eventually found.

You're right, I remember that case too. In fact there have been quite a few here over the years to whom this happened. I remember one woman going down a ravine. (And it's sad that I don't remember the names of many of them.)

I would bet something like this happened to Kala and David.

What bothers me is LE and/or landlord saying it appears no one had been at the apartment for a while. Like a day or two? A week? A month?

What bothers me is LE and/or landlord saying it appears no one had been at the apartment for a while. Like a day or two? A week? A month?
But how long could her dog have survived? A couple of days? Unless they left a bunch of food and water out.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

But how was the dog kept alive for that long? I wonder if the dog's health status was checked out.

But how long could her dog have survived? A couple of days? Unless they left a bunch of food and water out.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

A dog can survive several days without food (i think up to 5 days). Water would be a problem. A big dog will drink from a toilet. But she has a chihuahua. A chihuahua cannot reach to drink from a toilet. So, IMO, they couldn't have been gone more than a couple of days?

I wonder if the apartment complex has surveillance.

Kala was heavier in her old pictures like she was in the pictures with the ex and her current boyfriend. I thought the poses were not normal of friends.

They are FB friends. Kala wished her a happy Mother's Day and she thanked her. Cordial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288