Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't you all find it odd that JS was no where around for both of these incidents..

Yep ... although he sounds like an incredibly busy guy and I would bet she pinch hitted a lot on the parenting end.

Did you watch JVM? Owner of the dog boarding business says that there was another woman there with Rebecca at the mansion. JVM said more after the break. Then the owner was not brought back on to tell who the woman was. Evidently was told by someone (police?) not to say anymore.

don't you all find it odd that JS was no where around for both of these incidents..

Hopefully, JS was at the hospital with his son.........

But as previously stated, I find it very, very odd and suspicious that he and/or his public relations spokesperson has not expressed any sorrow or grief over RN; He hasn't even acknowledged RN's life or death or vowed to find out what happened........so weird

He supposedly has been with her for over 2 years............

Yes, and I also find it odd that JS has had nothing to say about the death of his girlfriend. Lots to say about his son, but nothing about Rebecca, to my knowledge.

I don't find it odd at all. If something were to happen to both my husband and my son in the same week...I would be so heavily medicated, I doubt I would be capable of SAYING anything. I'm sure the statement was released by a spokesperson and not penned by his parents. imo

I have 3 questions,
are there any reports about Rebecca having defensive wounds on her hands?
did the brother take off the noose when he cut her down.or was it on when medics got there?
is there a pic to of the balcony and the location of where he put her after cutting her doen.i just saw the pic of her on the ground?

Did you watch JVM? Owner of the dog boarding business says that there was another woman there with Rebecca at the mansion. JVM said more after the break. Then the owner was not brought back on to tell who the woman was. Evidently was told by someone (police?) not to say anymore.

hmm.that is strange

hmm.that is strange

I know that's what I thought. What day did the guy pick up Rebecca's dog?
Maybe JVM didn't have the day right but she said the doggie boarding owner was at the house with Rebecca on the day she died. I thought she was found very early Wednesday morning?

I know that's what I thought. What day did the guy pick up Rebecca's dog?
Maybe JVM didn't have the day right but she said the doggie boarding owner was at the house with Rebecca on the day she died. I thought she was found very early Wednesday morning?

I thought I read he picked the dog up on Tuesday

I have 3 questions,
are there any reports about Rebecca having defensive wounds on her hands?
did the brother take off the noose when he cut her down.or was it on when medics got there?
is there a pic to of the balcony and the location of where he put her after cutting her doen.i just saw the pic of her on the ground?

I haven't seen anything about any marks/wounds on her body.
Nor anything about whether the brother took off the noose...some MSM cites that he tried to give CPR.

Somewhere on the thread there where some pictures linked but I'd have to go back and find the links........sorry

LE is very, very tight lipped....they have sealed her autopsy report

tell me something..what would be the first thing you would do after you cut someone down- you take off the noose to see if you can see if they are breathing-right..in that pic of her on the ground..the noose is still on her or am I seeing things..this brother needs to looked at more closely..

11. awaiting forensics/dna......possible sexual encounter that went bad????/QUOTE]

SDSO ruled that out. I read it on SOSD yesterday.

Are we supposed to include the disclaimer on the bottom of your message?QUOTE]

Nope - just linkies to where the information was obtained. I have been lurking today as no real info has come out. But I appreciate all your posts and listening to others.

Thanks!

Mel

ETA: Oh bless: SHACKNAIS DONATE SON'S ORGANS, HELPING THREE DIFFERENT CHILDREN.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lent-marriage-ex-wife-Dina.html#ixzz1SbHvfOEG

I thought I read he picked the dog up on Tuesday

KSWB-TV is reporting that Nalepa was distraught and crying when she turned her dog over to a kennel hours before she was found dead. Her autopsy results have been sealed and toxicology results were pending. A determination on her cause of death could be made later this week.

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-spreckels-mansion-death,0,4798383.story

So it seems to be it would have been Tuesday, since she was found early Wednesday am.

Bolded by me

Can you please provide MSM links.

Thanks

Still looking for 911 call story. May take awhile.
"violent injury" of Max was my words, based on condition when EMT's arrived, not breathing, no pulse.

Following link is one of many that describes RN's death as "violent"

Also, rare detail, RN was "alive" when Adam called 911, medics were not summoned until after police arrived, precious time that may have saved her.

http://www.fox5sandiego.com/news/ks...-at-coronado-mansion-20110713,0,7304259.story

Timeline:
AS cuts rope
AS calls 911
AS performs CPR
6:48 a.m. Police respond to 911 call, RN "dying on the grounds"
Paramedics called, unable to revive

"It appears to be some type of violent death," Curran said, but he refused to elaborate.

tell me something..what would be the first thing you would do after you cut someone down- you take off the noose to see if you can see if they are breathing-right..in that pic of her on the ground..the noose is still on her or am I seeing things..this brother needs to looked at more closely..

I wonder if he stood on the table to cut her down or did he do it from the balcony? And what did he use to cut the rope/noose?

KSWB-TV is reporting that Nalepa was distraught and crying when she turned her dog over to a kennel hours before she was found dead. Her autopsy results have been sealed and toxicology results were pending. A determination on her cause of death could be made later this week.

So it seems to be it would have been Tuesday, since she was found early Wednesday am.

One scenario is that she knew she was going to commit suicide and was crying knowing she was seeing her dog for the last time, as well as distraught about Max. Still it seems unlikely she would choose to die the way she did.

I have not seen anything about what he cut her down with..I think its really odd that he would perform CPR if the noose was still around her neck..

just posting piccies I haven't seen before regarding the 2008 divorce:

In 2008, Mr Shacknai called police claiming his wife had tried to choke him - then half an hour later she called saying she had been attacked by the family dog, and blamed it on her husband.

In a statement to police, she said: 'Jonah is the CEO of a large pharmaceutical corporation. He is very clever and very powerful.

Please note this article indicates Maxie fell down the stairs, while other articles indicate he fell "from the stairwell".

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lent-marriage-ex-wife-Dina.html#ixzz1SbFRg1EG

Mel

I am going to look more closely at that pic again of her lying on the ground..I hope I can find it

This kennel owner keeps changing up his story. I think he's been interviewed so many times about seemingly irrelevant info, at the time it happened, he's confused. I'm going with the "original", when it was fresh in his mind, reported in the Patch.
Monday 10 a.m. Max falls on chandelier (new info posted earlier w/link)
4:40 p.m. RN calls Kennel, crying, son in coma, daughter injured, get dog asap
Tuesday 8:30 Kennel owner picks up dog, RN is sad, quiet

All post are my opinion only and are not meant as anything else........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam