Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was around the day Allison's body was found that I started thinking/wondering whether there was some attempt to make it appear as though she'd suicided & I think it is still a possibility even though I thought,after seeing photos of that bridge, that she'd been pushed.

Maybe in time we'll find out...but I think whoever did this to Allison never thought her body would turn up under that bridge. From what a local said yesterday, those creeks go roaring through after heavy deluges.

I've said it before on here, whoever killed her, be that GBC (I still think he did) or anyone else...you can bet your cotton socks he's hating the canoeist, the police &...the blessed rain which brought Allison back to her parents & friends.
I HOPE WHOEVER DID THIS IS HATING THEMSELF:furious:

Hi there work in a chemist & yes it was the day before ABC went missing
Woah. I don't know whether to hope or to not hope that it gives credit to my hypothesis.

Sorry to hear that you got dragged in to this kind of situation just by doing your job. Mustn't be a nice feeling *hugs*

My vote is 3, no doubt. Have a realy horrible creepy feeling that "he" reads this website...
I wouldn't be surprised, him or someone in the family?? TBH if it were my family, I'd be googling and that's how I found this forum!
Though I didn't think of that before I agreed that he does look more attractive... GAH...

Not so good no but i shall say no more re reading of web site bye nice chatting:seeya:

What did he buy?

Lol coolcat,thanks for asking the question we all immediately wanted to ask but I was a bit too shy ; )

Pharmacy? Fuel station? (Did he smoke?)

So much for me trying to take a break from here today......

A few thoughts.

Originally it was reported that the last time GBC saw his wife she was watching The Footy Show on TV at 10pm. Then the story changed to her going out for a walk at 10pm. Which is true and when did the story change? Maybe police became suspicious immediately because of inconsistencies in GBC's story.

The fact that the children were not at home may have been an opportunity for ABC to bring up a problem. But why would she deliberately plan to do that when she was set for a full day conference which I assume was important to her considering she had her hair done the afternoon before? I think that maybe the children's absence was anticipated and seen as an opportunity by GBC to act out on a plan. Whilst GBC does look guilty of something I am not quite sure what.

The police seem mostly interested in GBC and his former business partner to whom he owed money. The bags of evidence were retrieved from the places where GBC most likely would have accessed a computer and stored business documents. This would suggest a very strong link to business and it could also account for a few more people being "involved" (up to 5). Maybe there was pressure from the ex business partner to settle the debts and a hitman (or men) were employed to do the job.

The back and forth movements of the family vehicles through the roundabout may have been GBC checking that the job was done and paying money to the person who organised the "hit."

Okay, that's enough for now. What do you think?

soz might need a nana nap:seeya:

Tell you what I think we need

and that's a downvote button to match the 'Thanks'

Have no idea why this site hasn't implemented that option for users

Seems unbalanced, doesn't it -- a 'thanks' button but no means via which users may equally express any other opinion. And if they do, in last-century print, they're modded

IGGS has never been run by the Anglican church - the original Queensland Grammar Schools established in the late C19th were all non-religious.

For some reason I thought IGGS was Anglican too for some reason. I used to live in the area too. Well there you go...

Tell you what I think we need

and that's a downvote button to match the 'Thanks'

Have no idea why this site hasn't implemented that option for users

Seems unbalanced, doesn't it -- a 'thanks' button but no means via which users may equally express any other opinion. And if they do, in last-century print, they're modded
I guess it's just like facebook not having a dislike button. Leaves too many people open to bullying I think. Some people would use it respectfully, but there would be people who would abuse it as a means to hate on anything and everything. Still, it would be cool to have one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saffron14
Hi fellow sleuthers!
First time poster , but have read all threads from the start.
4069 resident! Knew ABC when mine were at Preschool with her oldest H.
The gossip?/truth? unending.
I do know "fact" that residents of Durness St, Kenmore (neighbours of NBC) were doorknocked by QPS last night..............."did you hear or see anything unusual"
Does this mean that they are putting together evidence on the involvement with NBC & EBC?
My husband has met GBC at local business meetings - on Day 1 he said "he did it"
Stay tuned!

Thanks Saffron! surely they would have door knocked that street before now, I wonder if this was the first time? Thanks for your post!

COULD be first time because they may have the forensics back that 'show' proof of others involvement, hence the need to really get those neighbours talking more..........JMO....thoughts??????

Woah. I don't know whether to hope or to not hope that it gives credit to my hypothesis.

Sorry to hear that you got dragged in to this kind of situation just by doing your job. Mustn't be a nice feeling *hugs*

AllyG you are so sweet. Please give us more brain vomit. I also thought of your comment even before she said chemist. Hi loosemarbles : )

I wouldn't be surprised, him or someone in the family?? TBH if it were my family, I'd be googling and that's how I found this forum!
Though I didn't think of that before I agreed that he does look more attractive... GAH...

He definately does or did? He may start looking worse but then again he's first thoughts might be changing as it appears the LE might be closing in on him..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo85
Or ... what if he was coming from the other way (for whatever reason) ... heading outbound on Moggil Rd, then he would need to go around the block to the traffic lights (past Indro) as you cannot turn right into the police station due to overpass and traffic island.

He wasn't.

Thank FirstTimer, you sound like you were observing this fact or do you know from an accident report, what way can we know this is a fact ...please ?

AllyG you are so sweet. Please give us more brain vomit. I also thought of your comment even before she said chemist. Hi loosemarbles : )
I really do wish that I was some big hairy biker dude in real life, just for the effect.

Although the reality of me is probably just as weird :D

Quote:

COULD be first time because they may have the forensics back that 'show' proof of others involvement, hence the need to really get those neighbours talking more..........JMO....thoughts??????

I'd say at the very least, the fact that they are doorknocking that area means that the police must think GBC at least had SOME contact with his family that night. If he did, it seems that at least one other person is covering for him, doesn't it?

Do the BCs understand the following? Is it really in their DNA?

THE SCOUT PROMISE

On my honour
I promise that I will do my best
To do my duty to my God, and
To Australia
To help other people, and
To the live by the Scout Law

THE SCOUT LAW

A Scout is trustworthy
A Scout is loyal
A Scout is helpful
A Scout is friendly
A Scout is cheerful
A Scout is considerate
A Scout is thrifty
A Scout is courageous
A Scout is respectful
A Scout cares for the environment

Seemingly eons ago now, I speculated ABC may have been doped, poisoned. But people weren't too receptive at the time

Doped/poisoned could mean deliberately fed an overdose of something she'd been prescribed in the hope investigators would believe ABC had ended her own life. Also outside chance I guess that she was slipped a Mickey Finn to render her helpless, after which she could have been held under water to make it seem she'd overdosed then plunged herself into a river, dam or whatever

OR -- and people will laugh but who cares -- she could have been fed one of the new generation drugs which are very difficult to trace after a few hours (type used by top-tier athletes, reportedly). Most awful of all would be a concoction from a garden - say Angel's Trumpet - which cause hallucinations prior to death

Pertinent is the seeming double-speak by Sis, who reportedly described ABC as 'depressed' AND as her usual, normal, easy-going, delightful self' (paraphrased)

Why, if the last time Sis saw/spoke with ABC (who was her 'normal' easy-going, cheerful self) did Sis claim ABC had been 'depressed' very early on when ABC was officially declared 'missing' ? Is Sis a bit dense to the point she's used as camera-friendly propagandists by those of the family who believe themselves to be very clever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni