402 months, 40+, 40.2

To me it looks like two numbers. 40 is larger than the 2 and the 2 is the same size as months. Could she have been writing that someone turns 40 in 2 months? If written in Oct. 1986, she could be referring to Rosemary T. She could have been talking to an identity broker who said the mother of a deceased child will turn 40 in 2 months, to see if the age of the mother would be plausible for FLEK. She later wrote an entire page on the age progression of her assumed parents.

For anybody that has absolutely no idea what the backstory is concerning this case (such as myself), here is the link to the Websleuth forum that discusses all the details. The links on page one of this current thread are invalid now and lead nowhere.

The story as I understand it is about a woman who committed suicide and her true identity hasn't ever been established. She apparently left some scribbled notes in a lockbox that people are trying to decipher in an attempt to figure out who she is. I've included the note below, it also explains the title of this particular thread.

Ruff scribbled note.jpg

double click on image to enlarge after opening.

This link will help you get up to speed on all the details:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ion-and-Theories*-4&highlight=Lori+Erica+Ruff

Could it be $40 for 2 months . . . like a phone service?

My best guess.............she's D.B. Coopers twin sister.

It says 40 + months
So the obvious seems that it means she's was 42 years old. But it's like thats way too obvious. Lol

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Why is this thread suddenly in the scrolling stories at the top of the page? Did we discover something new about this clue from the notes?

Why is this thread suddenly in the scrolling stories at the top of the page? Did we discover something new about this clue from the notes?

Weird, I noticed that, too! To my knowledge, we didn't find anything new :( I hope I'm wrong!

I think it means 40 2 mos. meaning 40 dollars for 2 months or 40 something for a period of 2 mos.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back