Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back, need to read a lot of posts before I say anything, in the meantime...........

Trying to bump up timelines:

10:15 a.m. Stacy talked to Bruce Sunday morning (per Bruce&Cassandra)

11:00 a.m. Ric Mims was told by Drew that he woke up at this time and Stacy was gone.

1:30 p.m. Cassandra starts calling looking for Stacy
She calls the house and Chris (one of the kids) tells her Stacy went to Grampas house ... Cassandra makes calls and confirms that Stacy never went

1:30 p.m. Ric Mims talks to Sharon (neighbor) who confirms both cars were in the driveway until 1:30 p.m.

11:00 p.m. Cassandra goes to the house, and observes no cars in driveway gives Chris fundraising money and asks him if he's alone? He says yes and tells her Mom & Dad got into a fight and Dad's out looking for her.

11:26 p.m. Cassandra calls Drew -- he wants to know where her sister is ... she left me. He's been out running around looking for her. Claimed he was now home, which she know wasn't true since she just left there.

She immediate goes to Downers Grove PD who tell her to go back to Bolingbrook and files a report (around midnight)

2:30 a.m. approx -- Cassandra drives back by and sees both cars in the driveway. Bruce then calls Drew to inquire about both vehicles in driveway. Drew claims that he talked to Stacy around 9:00 p.m. and she was fine and went on a little vacation, he got the car from the airport.

CAN SOMEONE ELSE BRING UP THE ONE THAT MSSHELIA DID AND others that have done??

Yesterday, 11:11 PM
mssheila
Registered User Join Date: Oct 2005

Timeline Correction

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm posting the timeline with all the links into this thread, just for the sake of posterity. I want to keep those links available in case anyone wants verification.

*Stacey's timeline:
---1982 Christie Cales' daughter dies in a house fire
Addition to timeline

---1985 Drew Peterson fired from Bolingbrook PD for soliciting drugs in exhange for information about his agency.

---1986 Drew Peterson reinstated to Bolingbrook PD

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/6...103007.article
---1987 Christie Cales' child died of SIDS

---4-28-1993, Kathleen Savio visits the Hinsdale Hospital ER

http://www.amw.com/pdf/petersonemergency.pdf

---3/11/1998- Christie Marie Cales goes missing from Blue Island IL at age 40.
http://doenetwork.org/cases/2263dfil.html

---Unknown month, 2001- Stacey meets drew when she is 17 years old. *NOTE: This is not a fact, it is only what Drew Peterson has said. DP's ex wife Kathleen has told people that SP was 16 when DP and Stacey began their affair behind Kathleen's back.

--- Unknown month 2002- States attorney says Drew was able to convince their office to press and prosecute two DV charges against Kathleen. The charges went to trial, she was found innocent.

---11-14-2002, Kathleen Savio writes letter to States Attorney

http://www.amw.com/pdf/petersonletter.pdf

------Unknown month 2003, Kathleen wasn't able to have States Attorneys office press charges and prosecute Drew. Current S.A. says that this is unusual.

---3-11-2002, Kathleen Savio files Order of Protection

http://www.amw.com/pdf/peter001.PDF

---DP and Kathleen Savio's divorce is finalized on October 10th 2003. They did not, however, finalize the property settlement at this time.

---They marry on October 18th 2003.

---Kathleen Savio drowns in her bathtub on 3/1/2004.

---10-17-2007 Stacey sends "marriage somewhat abusive" email to Steve Cesare.

http://cbs2chicago.com/westsuburbanb....2.482031.html

---Sunday, Oct 28th SP goes missing. The last person to speak to her, other than DP, is Bruce Zidarich. The conversation takes place over the cell phone at 10 AM. She makes tentative plans to paint a house with Bruce and her sister Cassandra. Cassandra does not come through, and Bruce finally calls SP at 4PM to ask her if they can just paint tomorrow. He gets her voicemail.

---Oct. 29: Stacy Peterson is reported missing after not showing up at her sister's home.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...t ab01_layout

---Cassandra Cales reports Stacy missing at 4 AM on Oct 29th, 2007. She first goes to Downers Grove PD, who direct her to Bolingbrook PD. Within hours of the report being taken, Illinois State Police takes the lead in the missing person investigation.

---Oct. 30: State's Atty. James Glasgow says he is re-examining Savio's death.

---Nov 1st, 2007: Police execute the first of many search warrants at the DP/SP residence. Cadaver dogs get a "hit" in the bedroom, and in one of the cars.

---Nov. 1 2007: Stacy Peterson's family says she wanted a divorce and was afraid for her safety.

---Nov. 6: Volunteers from a private group called Texas EquuSearch join effort to locate Stacy Peterson

---Nov. 7: Will County Coroner Patrick O'Neil disputes ruling that the death of Kathleen Savio, Sgt. Drew Peterson's third wife, was an accident.

--- Nov. 9th, 2007- Police call press conference and name Drew Peterson an official suspect in the investigation of the disappearance of his wife, Stacy Peterson.
http://www.nbc5.com/news/14553153/de...l?dl=mainclick

Today, 05:17 AM
itsreenw
Registered User Join Date: Oct 2005

Littledeer, I hope you don't mind that I added to the timeline

Timeline for Stacy Peterson

01/00/1954 Drew Peterson born
08/20/1954 Anthony Cales born (Stacey's dad born 7mo after her spouse)
01/25/1958 Christie Toutges (Cales) born
00/00/1975 Tina (Tracy sister born)
01/31/1978 Drew and wife #1 Carol, record deed in Will County
added this for marriage timeline. Can't find marriage info
00/00/1982 Stacey's sister dies in a house fire in Downers Grove, IL
12/31/1984* wife #1 signs Quit Claim Deed for property, signing it over to DP
12/31/1984 wife #2, Victoria and DP show as joint owners of property
also shows they transfered the deed to someone else.
00/00/1985 Stacy Cales born in Long Beach, CA
12/31/1985 DP and VP sell property
12/31/1986 property recorded in the names of Drew W&W Peterson
00/00/1987 Stacey's loses another sister. The baby dies from SIDS
12/31/1987 Mortgage release from Nettleson&Co to DW&W Peterson
12/31/1989 DP&VP grant trust deed in name of Charest TR
12/31/1989 Fed/State Lien released on same property
07/14/1992 VP signs QCD turning property over to DP
00/00/1992 Abt Drew married Kathleen Savio (3rd wife)
Articles state KP started receiving letters about DP's affair
with Stacey within 5 yrs of marriage. In 1997, Stacey
was 13 yrs old.
00/00/1993 Kathleen goes to Emergency room
03/11/1998 Christie Cales, 40, went missing 3/11//1998 from Blue Island, IL.
05/26/1998 Kathleen wife #3 recorded on real estate docs
12/13/2000 DP, David Schurr, Mark Dickens DMD Inc record purchase of
property (probably the bar)
00/00/2002 Stacy started dating Drew?
01/20/2000 Lien released from IL Dept of Revenue to DP and KP
07/00/2002 DP is hiding in KP's home, assaults&threatens her
11/00/2002 KP writes letter to State Atty about DP.
Divorce started for Drew and Kathleen
00/00/2003 Tracy (Sister) Marries ?
10/10/2003 DP/KP Divorce finalized (property wasnt settled)
10/18/2003 Drew marries Stacy Cales, 17
12/29/2003 DP and SP record deed to home
03/01/2004 Kathleen found dead in dry bathtub. 18 DV complaints and a restraining order did not help this poor woman.
00/00/2006 Tina Cales dies of cancer

10/28/2007 Morning: Stacey plans to meet friend Bruce & sis Cassandra
to paint. Plans get postponed.

1:30pm Cassandra starts calling for Stacey
9:30pm Alleged time DP said SP called, said she was leaving

Stacy's sis Cassandra goes to the Peterson home. Her nephew
tells her both parents are gone and they argued earlier in the
day.
11:30pm Cassandra calls DP. He says he is at home, unaware
she is parked on his street and sees both vehicles are gone.
Says he was out looking for Stacy.
10/29/2007 4am Cassandra reports Stacy missing to ISP

* I added property info to estimate dates of all 4 marriages. It is my guess that wives 1 and 2 are alive because they signed QCD's and didn't fight DP for the property. I believe wives 3 and 4 were killed because of greed.

Thanks Windchime!!!

I've been looking and looking........

You Mod's are great!

On Fox news they are going to re-air the interview of Geraldo and Steve….

comment left on greta blog

Lol, I am deleting what I just posted because it was a big mix up by a gretawire poster. I am so sorry!

I've made a Word document from the pdf file of the coroners report. If anyone has a clue what to do with it so others can read it here, let me know!

Oh no! Why are the paramedics there?!

This has to be one of the first 24/7 news coverage events I've seen about a missing person. (*cough* "missing")

:laugh: :laugh: I think most of us here are puter dummies...LOL I have no clue. maybe post a link if you can or heck just copy/paste the whole thing in a pm to those who cant get it?
I've made a Word document from the pdf file of the coroners report. If anyone has a clue what to do with it so others can read it here, let me know!

I pray they find Stacey's body soon. The longer the time the less chance I think of finding it. It may be harder then it appears at first to get a conviction against Drew! A good defense attorney may be able to make some convincing arguments. We need to find Staceys' body!! I feel in some ways that the hoopla over KS (though VERY important) is taking people's focus off the goal of finding out where Stacey is! JMHO

:laugh: :laugh: I think most of us here are puter dummies...LOL I have no clue. maybe post a link if you can or heck just copy/paste the whole thing in a pm to those who cant get it?

I'll try pm'ing you with it. It wouldn't post as a comment, and we can't do attachments here. (Which I totally understand!) Here goes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semh