NY NY - Corrie Anderson, 36, Jamestown, 28 Oct 2008

From what I understand, it was a neighbor who noticed the van and thought it was perhaps a hunter, then decided to phone in the info.

Does anyone know the location of her home? and the school she was supposed to pick her child up at?

Karen, we're close. This area does seem to be a hotspot, doesn't it? Don't forget Lori Bova and Kathy Wilson!
My daughter is very close with Corrie's, and we're very worried.
If this turns out to be a stranger abduction, with a link to another New York missing person, I'd actually feel like we have more of a chance of finding her than I do right now.
I hope they'll call for volunteers to search this weekend. I'll be there.

Good Morning
A friend of mine told me - but remember this is unconfirmed from an unofficial source - that her wallet was found on the kitchen table of her "ex's" along with a shoe on the stairway. Not sure where that location is but I would guess somewhere close-by is where they should search and maybe ask for help. I'd help if I knew how. Too sad

Wow! Now in addition to "divorce by murder", we have a woman who has been divorced over 6 years (I am making an assumption here since it is reported that her 6 yo is from the second marriage) who may have been harmed by her "ex". Wonder what egregious thing we will find out she "did to him" to drive him to this. So sad, I hope they find her alive, but it is looking unlikely.

My opinion only

If this is the case then we have a real epidemic on our hands in this country. SO many women are murdered at the hands of their husbands. The scary thing is that so many of them seem so normal. A mortgage broker, accountant, etc with the house in the suburbs, a couple kids, looks like a normal marriage between normal people and then suddenly the husband murders his wife......makes me never want to get married. I look at my fiance and think - could it ever get to a point down the road where this normal, gentle, non-violent man who loves me now will want to kill me, later? I'm sure most of these women never thought their husbands were going to kill them either...

Buffalo News claims that there is a prayer service on Saturday in Busti at 7. Not much else new that I heard. WGRZ was carrying comments but they don't seem to update them.
WIVB carried the Bucky search. Let's hope they get on this one SOON

If this is the case then we have a real epidemic on our hands in this country. SO many women are murdered at the hands of their husbands. The scary thing is that so many of them seem so normal. A mortgage broker, accountant, etc with the house in the suburbs, a couple kids, looks like a normal marriage between normal people and then suddenly the husband murders his wife......makes me never want to get married. I look at my fiance and think - could it ever get to a point down the road where this normal, gentle, non-violent man who loves me now will want to kill me, later? I'm sure most of these women never thought their husbands were going to kill them either...

I have been divorced for the past 4 years. I guess I'm very lucky I'm not dead. But since men are beginning to go after ex-wives they left long ago, I suppose there's always a chance.

Please forgive me for being so emotional tonight.
But i'm sitting here w/ tears streaming down my face...
i'm so sad for these children whose mommies have been taken away from them...
i'm so sad for all the mommies whose children have been taken away from them...
i mean God...why can't evil people leave people alone???
Why does this have to keep happening????
It seems like everyday there is a new "missing person" case going on.
What is this world coming to?
Why do people have to take away people from the ones that love them so much?
I don't know....maybe i need a break...
but i can't stop crying tonight :( ....
I might copy and post this on other threads too....
How do people go on????
:(

Bump for Corrie and those who love her! Nothing new released to the media today.

Hello, thank you for taking an interest. There is another missing person in Johnstown New York very strange , would you be interested in looking into that as well?

Hello, thank you for taking an interest. There is another missing person in Johnstown New York very strange , would you be interested in looking into that as well?

You can send me the info, but I will not be in the area long. I will be leaving soon for the Caylee Anthony search. Although, I might be able to look into it when I get back.

http://leaderherald.com/page/content.detail/id/506898.html?nav=5011

Here is some information, went missing after work reported missing same time car was found burned blocks from home no sign of kelli at all, she has not yet been listed through New York State Police web site it is very strange
Good luck with the search. I have been following you all the way through the Caylee tragedy, I hope you all are able to put her to rest soon. Thank you for all you do and thank you for taking an interest in Kelli.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back