"G (Guilty)" vs "NG (Not Guilty)" Where do you stand? #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rarely post because I am not supposed to from work, but wanted you all to know that I vote GUILTY!

CowboyFan, I'm with ya. Why couldn't she just let her mom have her? She'd rather kill her and then rot in jail than to let her mother have her. And that's what she will do is rot!

Would you let CA have your child? I wouldn't.

GUILTY!

It was all supposed to be a kidnapping of both Caylee & Casey...
Vehicle left at Amscot

Somehow Casey got her role confused.

Casey was to act "normal"
...Dancing at Fusian

I have thought about this kidnapping theory. You know, Casey and Jesse dream up a plan to kidnap for ransom, so they find a Roy Kronk type of person to help them and then something goes wrong and Jesse bails. I think the evidence fits Caylee being killed much later.

LE does not know when it happened, where it happened, why it happened or how it happened. The evidence we have to date, makes me lean towards NG

31 days and the duct tape at the remains make me undecided.

LE don't need to know why it happened or where it happened and don't know(yet) exactly how it happened and may never know, since Casey is not talking. We know close enough when it happened, who did it and where she dumped her.

A fun snippet from a WFTV interview with George..

"Do you think Casey had a hand in her daughter's death?" Nail asked.

"Guys, I don't want to discuss that," George said. "I don't want to believe that. I'm never going to believe that. So I don't ever want to be asked that question again. I don't want you to speculate and put me in the position where I lose my control like I did last week."

Translated: George thinks she's guilty, but chooses not to believe it. Threatens to throw a big George tantrum if quizzed about it.

So if George even thinks she's guilty... I think we are right on track.

Doesn't matter what we would do- Casey would rather see her child dead than have to put up with her Mother any more. Casey's only leverage against Cindy's iron fist was Caylee-it's all about contempt, has been from day one.

Was there evidence of Caylee being wrapped in a blanket? I totally agree that predators would not bother to do this.

Well since her body was reduced to a skull and fragments of bone, scattered around a swamp it's impossible to say for sure whether she was actually wrapped inside it- but it was found WITH the remains. It's presence reveals a lot about the perp.

LE don't need to know why it happened or where it happened and don't know(yet) exactly how it happened and may never know, since Casey is not talking. We know close enough when it happened, who did it and where she dumped her.

Very true. Plus I think it would be easier for SA to figure what happened to a small chilld when they were last seen in the company of a parent. A child that small just does not run away. The parent has to explain how the child could have ended up deceased. KC is not doing that and the original excuse does not wash. Lack of someone else with the motive and opportunity points the finger right at Mommy. I am sure LE has accounted for everyone's whereabouts on the day Caylee went missing. Cell phone pings and the fact the most of her friends had jobs or were attending classes help for sure. KC is the only one with motive and opportunity. JMO

Well since her body was reduced to a skull and fragments of bone, scattered around a swamp it's impossible to say for sure whether she was actually wrapped inside it- but it was found WITH the remains. It's presence reveals a lot about the perp.

I just wondered if there was bodily fluids or adipocere or anything that would indicate that she was indeed wrapped in that blanket. I found that as a very valid point that predators do not wrap children in blankets. I will go and look for the q number and see if I can find it. They must have examined it.

Very true. Plus I think it would be easier for SA to figure what happened to a small chilld when they were last seen in the company of a parent. A child that small just does not run away. The parent has to explain how the child could have ended up deceased. KC is not doing that and the original excuse does not wash. Lack of someone else with the motive and opportunity points the finger right at Mommy. I am sure LE has accounted for everyone's whereabouts on the day Caylee went missing. Cell phone pings and the fact the most of her friends had jobs or were attending classes help for sure. KC is the only one with motive and opportunity. JMO

I think it is important to know the when of death. I realize that it is not needed in a court of law, but I am sure the investigators were curious enough to look into it. I would check every gas station, every Target every Walmart, every toll video, every street cam to try to figure out when it was that Caylee came up missing. I think there are video's (such as the car wash where she washed tony's car, School camera's and such) that they are not showing us because they didn't pan anything out. I would like to see them just the same.

I just wondered if there was bodily fluids or adipocere or anything that would indicate that she was indeed wrapped in that blanket. I found that as a very valid point that predators do not wrap children in blankets. I will go and look for the q number and see if I can find it. They must have examined it.

Remember that the WTP blanket survived a hurricane and 6 months in a swampy area before it was found. Most things would have washed off. The blanket did test positive on a presumptive test for blood, but not on the confirmatory test.

I have no need or desire to get rid of my child, so no. We also know that Casey wouldn't let Cindy have her child, because the thought of her child being alive and with someone else makes her sick.

I dunno about everyone else but after a while, reading all these reports, trying to make sense of the complicated ones, my brain feels fuzzy. Then I remember one of the initial reports that said Casey would not even consent to give a DNA sample so that Caylee could be put on the National Missing Persons Database- they had to get a search warrant to obtain buccal swabs from her.

IF George was being honest about when he last saw Casey and Caylee then we do have a short time frame as to when Caylee could have died. We know that Casey went with TL to the movie store that night, Caylee was not with them and no one was babysitting her. IF George saw Caylee on the 16th (or was it the 15th?), then Caylee died on the 16th between those two times that Casey was seen.

I have thought about this kidnapping theory. You know, Casey and Jesse dream up a plan to kidnap for ransom, so they find a Roy Kronk type of person to help them and then something goes wrong and Jesse bails. I think the evidence fits Caylee being killed much later.

Jesse has cooperated with LE in all the ways that he possibly can. Jesse cared and loved Caylee more than Casey did. Jesse had nothing to do with this at all. Casey did this on her own, IMO.

Jesse Grund volunteered to take a Polygraph and passed.
Not one of the Anthonys has agreed to take one.

BBM

This question is bringing on this theme song again.............

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4414951&postcount=134"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

LE does not know when it happened, where it happened, why it happened or how it happened. The evidence we have to date, makes me lean towards NG

31 days and the duct tape at the remains make me undecided.

How do you explain the following?:

-31 days of partying, without an apparent care in the world.
-Texts and IMs indicating KC was going about her usual, fun-filled routine.
-A new tatoo.
-The most important factor: The fact that KC was, in fact, the last person who saw Caylee AND KC cannot produce one single real human being who took Caylee off her hands (either a hostile takeover of the child or a simple hand-off to a sitter.)

If she doesn't tell us who took the child, then there is no one else besides KC who could have harmed Caylee. Do you agree with that statement at least?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member