TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to back up here but did we have the date the mask arrived at SA's mom's house?

curious as to who all they are unable to clear....

Does any neighbor know of or remember there being new glass put in the front windows of BD house? did I read that hear? or just semi-local chatter? JMO and JW Are there any pictures out there of the house the first day the public knew Hd was missing?

Sorry to back up here but did we have the date the mask arrived at SA's mom's house?

It was shipped the 28th...and I think SA wrote the review of it the 5th or 7th? I do not think we have a date for when he actually got it though.

It was shipped the 28th...and I think SA wrote the review of it the 5th or 7th? I do not think we have a date for when he actually got it though.
How could SA write a review about something like a mask , with the HD hanging over him? Geez.... JMO

Perhaps the police should have a standard policy that in the event of a missing child case, if you tell LE all you know, then anything unrelated to the missing child is forgiven. IE, if your alibi is that you were selling drugs or seeing a prostitute at the time, so long as you are honest about it, the police look the other way regarding the illegal activity.

Whether that would help in this case is unknown - but there are surely cases where it WOULD help. Especially after watching the Cummings case with nearly the whole family ending up in jail on drug charges, I would imagine many people would hesitate to admit unrelated guilt.
The first of those arrests didn't take place until several months after Haleigh disappeared, and the offenses were unrelated. In almost any missing child case, I would venture to bet that LE would be willing to go easy on a minor drug offense or misdemeanor vice charge in exchange for the full cooperation of a witness. For that matter, they can't arrest you, anyway, without evidence. That said, since birds of a feather flock together, I do believe one reason people keep quiet is because they don't want to draw the attention of LE and have them snooping around and asking questions.

thanks, now i wonder what day he ordered it. maybe the 27th?

OK! Just thinking out of the box. THEORY ONLY!!!!
Reposted and edited from thread # 42
Unlikely I know!
SA quit his job? the day HD went "missing"
so did Jesse Grund right?
was it the Day Caylee went missing?
Do we agree someone...KC ? may have tried to frame him?
Even a snowball's chance BD has done the same? Went on with her life while someone else cleaned up her mess?
NO SA is nothing like J Grund. but fiancee/girlfriend with a daughter missing? Man quits job roughly at the same time daughter goes "missing".....
just brainstorming. There are a very few similarities.... both moms not disheveld with grief.... no plea to bring her back. More concerned with current boyfirend than missing child.
I know it's a stretch but...even with SA freaky mask/death music could BD be the instigator?
MOO MOO

I also think a photo of Hailey should be put in her front yard. A large photo. People ride down that street everyday, the same people going back and forth to work. Make them remember.
Interviewing people with a photo and asking them questions doesn't always jar their memory. But a photo in the right spot might.

I am working on this.....I thought the same thing.

You know what is really sad...is that there are so many other mothers who would give anything to have the exposure that BD did on this case. They would have used that time and those resources wisely (NG, MK, the Laura people, the fact that they had the Rangers and the FBI and the Secret Service all working on it at once, and all of the great volunteer searchers) and would have done everything in their power to help LE and all of the rest to work together to find Hailey.

Every day there are more and more young girls who go missing...and more and more stories to be heard. It is a shame that one woman's lies are hogging up the airwaves when so many more moms and dads are out there with missing babies of their own.

Sorry if this is considered OT. Just really feeling it tonight. It must be really hard to be a searcher on this one. Thank heavens they are searching for Hailey...and for all of the right reasons...because BD sure isn't helping them out one bit.

So sad...

I hope they haven't hit a dead end. It is starting to feel like Haleigh Cummings and Kyron
and Zahra Baker---where it SEEMS like we can see where the case is headed, and it just stops. It is so frustrating to feel that feeling all over again now.

Two threads ago there was a discussion about a couch....At least it was not bouncing like in the Haleigh Cummings thread!!!

What was the final outcome on the couch discussion? Was it a rumor that SA took his couch and loveseat when he left? Was this the couch that Hailey was sleeping on before she got her new TV in her room? Could there have been DNA on the couch that SA was trying to destroy? Could the couches be a key element in Hailey's disappearence? Does LE know about the couch(es)?

Hope those questions have not already been answered.

One more thought that has been nagging at me....Did they use Luminol when they searched BD's home???

Off to bed..night all.

DEAR GOD... PLEASE BRING HAILEY HOME TO THOSE THAT LOVE HER!

thanks, now i wonder what day he ordered it. maybe the 27th?

It was a custom mask, made for SA's face, I do not recall the details...but think the mask maker stated SA contacted him early Dec...the info should be on MM site.

Somebody saw something, whether it was SA driving through town or Hailey walking down a street.

Has LE put out a picture of the car SA was driving 12/27 and 12/28 and ask if anyone saw it or ask all businesses to please review any video footage and report any sighting to LE...

Someone might remember seeing it..
I think LE did something like that on another case maybe kyron's....

Maybe something a local search group could do ....go down the main streets that SA would travel and see what street cams/ business cams are available...
Anyone who has video of their parking lot that fronts on the street might...

If they rotate out after 30 days...there is still time to get them....

Wouldnt that car be on film somewhere in that 2 + hours Monday

Direct me to the right place to post this please Mod: But while traveling this weekend from Texas to New Mexico, on N.M. Highway 132 we passed a *advertiser censored* adult place it was a old barn like building, there was only 1 car there but this was at least 15 miles from hobbs N.M> and about 15 from Denver City Texas, out in the friggin middle of Nowhere: Just Sandy scrub oaks around. The first thought I had was, what a creepy place it was, but a good place to have girls stashed out for the sex trade that has been in the news lately. Just wondering WTH was that doing out in the middle of the boonies ! And let me tell you it was not classy, a old rundown looking warehouse thing. Just hoping we have some N.M> locals reading this and can shed some light on that. IDK thought it was worth a post, since in the beginning of the HD case N.M. was mentioned as a possible place she might be. I am telling yall I got the coldest creepiest feeling when we passed by, it was nearly dark and I was glad to see the lights of Hobbs N.M. and then adventually happy to be back in Texas. Please give me a pass if this is improper posting. But somebody should check this dive out !

Theres places on 208 that should have cameras too.
The only way your going to find out anything is to hit the streets and start talking. Stand in the middle of the darn street with a sign and make the drivers stop and talk to you, find out if they came down the street on Mon-Tues.
it was the Monday after xmas. Kids should be out riding new bikes, using skateboards, scooters, shooting hoops on their new basketball hoop. People should have been outside.
The folks can't let this die, the clues are in the neighborhood.

Has LE put out a picture of the car SA was driving 12/27 and 12/28 and ask if anyone saw it or ask all businesses to please review any video footage and report any sighting to LE...

Someone might remember seeing it..
I think LE did something like that on another case maybe kyron's....

Maybe something a local search group could do ....go down the main streets that SA would travel and see what street cams/ business cams are available...
Anyone who has video of their parking lot that fronts on the street might...

If they rotate out after 30 days...there is still time to get them....

Wouldnt that car be on film somewhere in that 2 + hours Monday
Theres evidence there someplace.

Does anyone know how well homes were searched around her house?

Two threads ago there was a discussion about a couch....At least it was not bouncing like in the Haleigh Cummings thread!!!

What was the final outcome on the couch discussion? Was it a rumor that SA took his couch and loveseat when he left? Was this the couch that Hailey was sleeping on before she got her new TV in her room? Could there have been DNA on the couch that SA was trying to destroy? Could the couches be a key element in Hailey's disappearence? Does LE know about the couch(es)?

Hope those questions have not already been answered.

One more thought that has been nagging at me....Did they use Luminol when they searched BD's home???

Off to bed..night all.

DEAR GOD... PLEASE BRING HAILEY HOME TO THOSE THAT LOVE HER!

I too am interested to know what ended up being the outcome of the "couch" that is believed to be the one that Hailey slept on every night in the living room..

Does anyone know for certain what exactly became of it and was it tested? If not why not?

Awfully hinky for anyone to be getting rid of anything like furniture out of their home while in the midst of your daughter being abducted{and quite possibly murdered as well}and an entire investigation going on around your home..yourself..and your boyfriend...

Anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member