FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
Michelle (Shelly) Parker has been missing since November 17, 2011. She dropped off her twins with their father, who she is not married to and no one has seen her since.
She last had contact with her brother on November 17, around 4:30pm. It was a text she was in Waterford. A search is underway. Her cellphone powered off at 8:08pm 11/17.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/police-search-33-year-old-missing-woman/nFg3d/

Michelle_Parker_and_Hummer.jpg

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/police-search-33-year-old-missing-woman/nFg3d/

Map by: TexasLil
Media Links
Professional Posters & Locals/Insiders

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12

Please continue here...

Is there a reason I can't read all the pages from thread #11?? Trying to catch up!

Present. Nice place, thank you imamaze.

I enjoyed the laughter in the last thread. I think it is good sometimes in a sad, frustrating situation.

Where are you Michelle?

Is there a reason I can't read all the pages from thread #11?? Trying to catch up!

They need to do a clean up on it because there was some accidentally erroneous info given that took us all off track. Don't bother reading there until it is cleaned up or you will just get confused. We thought we found some links to dales screen name but it wasnt him.

I used Siri on my Iphone ealier to test out and see if the word Waterford would come up when I spoke it and it did everytime. Just FYI.

Present. Nice place, thank you imamaze.

I enjoyed the laughter in the last thread. I think it is good sometimes in a sad, frustrating situation.

Where are you Michelle?

My Nona always said laughter is the best medicine. Nice to laugh to get the edge off. I don't like making fun of a whole group of people, though. I like making fun of myself instead...

I still had about 5 pages in thread #12 to read and it kicked me out and now won't let me access 12 at all. Said I do not have access and have a security warning. Does that ever happen? This is all new to me

I still had about 5 pages in thread #12 to read and it kicked me out and now won't let me access 12 at all. Said I do not have access and have a security warning. Does that ever happen? This is all new to me

Don't worry. The mods just had to lock it up temporarily because they need to delete some posts. We accidentally posted some erroneous links and it got confusing and so they lock us all out until it is cleaned up.

Oh and...:welcome: :fireworks:

Hi and welcome!

No, that doesn't happen often at all.

I just logged in and I know the thread was pulled for a MAJOR clean up. It went straight off the rails. I'm in the dark and need to go help with the clean-up. If we can save it, we will put it back out for reading. From the looks of it, it is going to take a while so make yourself at home here for a bit.

To everyone: Please, please...please be careful and don't infect this thread by bringing over discussion about the prior misinformation or re-post any of those links.

:

Dear Mods, I am so sorry for contributing to the mess that was made. I got a bit flustered and uhm distracted. :innocent::blushing:

:blowkiss:

Dear Mods, it was an innocent venture down the wrong path but at least we found it and got it verified (or not) right away. I think there will only be the last 8 - 10 pages that might need some help. Please forgive me for contributing to the conversation but I think we all helped get the facts straight by asking questions. Honest mistake.

Welcome Hope!

Thanks for the cleanup Mods.

Thanks for the new thread Ima.

We're still missing people. Everybody make it here? Maybe still hung up trying to find the locked thread...

Stiletto. I saw your post before it closed. No worries sweetheart. I'm the queen of booboos lol. Your heart's in the right place & that's what matters most.

Next time y'all decide to have a party, invite a mod to chaperone, okay? :floorlaugh:

That thread may not be back out for a few hours. There are several mods on it now but it appears this party has been going on for a while. :aktion1:

No worries. Nobody is in trouble.

Okay, y'all sober up and play by the rules now, okay? ;)

Stiletto . . . don't beat yourself up - it was a real easy mistake and we were able to find out within just a few pages. It was good to know that we are trying to sleuth out what is related and what isn't. I, for one, appreciate you input into most of the cases we have followed together and I know this was not ever meant as an attempt to attack or harm anyone. We were just asking whether we could verify these things and we figured it out.

Lets roll up our sleeves and bring Michelle home.

Next time y'all decide to have a party, invite a mod to chaperone, okay? :floorlaugh:

That thread may not be back out for a few hours. There are several mods on it now but it appears this party has been going on for a while. :aktion1:

No worries. Nobody is in trouble.

Okay, y'all sober up and play by the rules now, okay? ;)

So sorry Beach! (I admit I did get the giggles). I think clean up begins on aisle 20ish (20th page @ 25 posts per page). which would translate to post 500ish.

For those of us who stepped away..can we be told what information was shared that was not allowed please? I dont know if it was anything I posted or what. Thanks. I just want to make sure I didnt do anything wrong or correct it in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10