Josh Zeman and Rachel Mills Take Your Questions LIVE Tuesday 12/13 at 8:00 PM Eastern

Hey Everyone,

Don't forget show starts at the top of the 8:00 PM hour Eastern Time.

You can post your question here or you can call in at (713) 955-0606

Listen live HERE

If you do listen live and call in make sure your volume is turned down. There is a delay.

Last chance to ask your questions with Josh and Rachel coming up shortly on Websleuths Radio.

Josh and rach- what do you make of this revelation that peaches is in fact baby does mother??? I'm blown away!!! She had family!!! She went to the tattoo parkour in ct and artist remembers her?!?!?

Josh and rach- what do you make of this revelation that peaches is in fact baby does mother??? I'm blown away!!! She had family!!! She went to the tattoo parkour in ct and artist remembers her?!?!?

Game changer, in every aspect

-Nin

Awesome broadcast Trisha, Rachel and Josh....

Sorry, I missed it! I had a family emergency tonight.

Just listened to it now.

I'm reenergised to find out who Peaches is now!!

Is there a link to listen to last night's blog radio with Josh and Rachel?

I want to thank the guy from namus for helping move this forward, I forgot his name but we need about a dozen more just like him and funding to go with it. I was impressed with him on the radio show from a few weeks back and had been looking daily for a 2011 UID to be posted, turns out she was already in there and LE was deceiving us. The way the news was disseminated yesterday I guess I'm not surprised the LIpress managed to get the whole scoop out with accompanying commentary before we had a wiff of what was to come. Not even a crumb as a teaser for the upcoming radio show.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back