Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #126

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally am finding less and less to fault Leonard, TP, Rob, and even the high profile journalist in NY for. Maybe I agree or don't agree about Casey being bonded out, but I believe more and more their intentions are based in good.

I agree with you completely. They are the only ones who keep saying they're going to find Caylee. I'm beginning to think I'm behind them 100%.

As a lot of WSs have said, "Follow the Money". Who is paying for the LP group to provide security for Casey & family?

If they find Caylee or push for the truth and get it, I would even write them a check. Finding Caylee could be what pays for everything.

Hi, Bunny. I'm new here too :)

So glad to see you say you went back and watched all those interviews. I've been sick in bed, and I did the same thing. I'm amazed at the things I missed, especially in Cindy's demeanor. I see her now as much more manipulative, coy, and deceptive.

I also listened to all the 911 calls and jail calls again. Wow! there is so much said that just doesn't make sense at this point, when you would think it would all be more clear.

Anyway, I'm glad I spent the time to do it. It was well worth it.

Hi BeanE,

Honestly, 2 nights ago even though I had watched most of their videos once (at the times when they came out), part of me felt sorry for them being picked on....but after re-watching them, I completely changed...watching them back to back made it blatantly clear to me that these people are as bad as Casey when it comes to telling the truth, and I have to wonder why they are lying to us.

IMO only.

I personally am finding less and less to fault Leonard, TP, Rob, and even the high profile journalist in NY for. Maybe I agree or don't agree about Casey being bonded out, but I believe more and more their intentions are based in good.

I have to say that I agree with you....and while it may help (or hurt, depending on the outcome) his new show would be a bonus for him. I know that JB or any attorney for that matter would tell their client not to talk to anyone, but that doesn't mean that Casey will listen. And if her temper is as bad as we have heard, she will go off at some point, even if it's in anger. I just think that LP thought they he would be privy to more conversations. (or maybe overhear some things.) IMO I think he is trying to shake some of these people up to see what the fallout may be. I just don't see how that could possibly help Casey...except to possibly create reasonable doubt.

I think people are under estimating Casey's intelligence. She'll go to the grave with this secret before she confides in anyone.
And you really don't have to have smarts to do that. All you need is for survival instincts to kick in. Protect yourself at all costs.

It's beginning to appear that Casey may have successfully executed the most important element of her crime - the permanent disposal of Caylee's body.

But let's see what those forensic tests say when they come back from the lab.

My first post!

To start with, have to say I've been lurking for awhile and am so impressed with the sleuthers here!

And thanks right away to Patty G for keeping me up to date on the tv interviews, most of which I don't get here.

Observation re JB...seems to me he is going to get himself in trouble if he keeps going the way he is as he is putting himself in a position where he could easily become a witness in this matter. It is not at all uncommon for desperate people to turn on their lawyers if they think there is something in it for them, and one day in the future, she may allege that she gave him info that would have located Caylee, but he wouldn't let her give it to LE...in which case, she presumably would be waiving legal professional privilege and he would have to testify.

Re LE stating last night that they are searching for her alive...I'm not convinced they are, though I hope of course that she is alive....I think they want Casey to start talking again...the more lies she tells, the stronger the case they have, if they want to proceed without a body.

Re my theory of what happened...I think anything is possible....for weeks I was convinced she left Caylee in the car while she was with Tony and Caylee died from the heat etc....now, however, after watching her parents, and her demeanour, I can't help but wonder if there is a lot more evil going on here than I first thought. I felt very sorry for the GPs until 2 nights ago, when I re-watched all their interviews, and I'm convinced that they are not just in denial, but rather they are trying to play the public for fools, are insulting our intelligence, and don't appear to show any emotions consistent with concern for Caylee (as oppposed to Casey).

I don't get why Cindy's so venemous with the media, and I don't think despair alone explain her or George's inconsistencies. Sometimes I think they may have been involved from the beginning (I am not sure that when Casey says "you don't know what my involvement is" to her mom in the phone call, she is merely being indignant...her mom's response is odd too...I think there is a real chance she was saying "of course you know mom".

Welcome Bunnyphoenix1 ! :)

Excellent first post and I agree with the points you made. In regards to what Capt. Nieves said last night, I think everything he said was middle of the road. I think he was being very PC stating that they're looking for Caylee alive. Until they have absolute confirmation of her death, they must state that belief as far as the public is concerned.

I have to say that I agree with you....and while it may help (or hurt, depending on the outcome) his new show would be a bonus for him. I know that JB or any attorney for that matter would tell their client not to talk to anyone, but that doesn't mean that Casey will listen. And if her temper is as bad as we have heard, she will go off at some point, even if it's in anger. I just think that LP thought they he would be privy to more conversations. (or maybe overhear some things.) IMO I think he is trying to shake some of these people up to see what the fallout may be. I just don't see how that could possibly help Casey...except to possibly create reasonable doubt.

Even though he is a media *advertiser censored* has he says, I have never heard Leonard bring up the show, or even address it when he is asked about it. The news commentators have asked him why he is doing it and all that and publicity may be in there, but publicity for what exactly? Now if they can say in all their marketing they are the BH's who found Caylee. That would be the boon anything short of that this may cost him supporters.

I think Casey will take this to her grave too. Casey thinks that with no body, she can't be indicted for murder. It makes it very difficult for the prosecution, but there have been successful no body convictions. The prosecution has to have a lot more evidence to convict.

For weeks Casey has maintained that Zenaida Fernandez Gonzolas, the babysitter, kidnapped Caylee. After LE determined that there was no one by that name living at the Sawgrass Apts, and the phone records show no calls to a Zenaida, and now that Casey is out of jail on bond, she's got a new lie...............Caylee was taken by one of her friends.

This is the new story/lie, and it's all created to instill "reasonable doubt" when it comes to a jury. That's what this is all about now. This is the result of the 7-hour session with Casey's attorney, Jose Baez. That session wasn't about finding Caylee.........it was all about coming up with a defense.
With all the bad weather in that area, I doubt if there will ever be a body. I hope I am wrong and that Caylee is alive.
I don't believe that, unfortunately. :mad:

As a lot of WSs have said, "Follow the Money". Who is paying for the LP group to provide security for Casey & family?

Rob was asked about who is paying for all this security and he said: "it was part of the agreement." He never went any further then that. I believe it was either on Greta or NG.

Welcome bunnyphoenix1, I agree as well that there is more to the story then meets the eye.

Actually, Tony Padilla is a member here and has his own Q/A thread. He is online as we speak. However, I don't think it is where they got those names. They have been doing their own inquiry since arriving in Orlando.

I may be wrong, but I thought LP was still spinning the babysitter took her story until a couple days ago???...which suggested to me they were way behind on the investigation at least at that point???

But with all this new ZG stuff uncovered on myspace recently, I can't help but wonder if she and CA were associates of some sort (seemed to travel in same circles and the apartment coincidence). But that doesn't mean I'm convinced ZG took Caylee, sadly I don't think anyone "took" Caylee, though I sure hope I'm wrong.

Even though he is a media *advertiser censored* has he says, I have never heard Leonard bring up the show, or even address it when he is asked about it. The news commentators have asked him why he is doing it and all that and publicity may be in there, but publicity for what exactly? Now if they can say in all their marketing they are the BH's who found Caylee. That would be the boon anything short of that this may cost him supporters.

I agree 100% and if he can find Caylee, however he goes about it at this point, then he deserves all the accolades that we can give him. IMO.... WHERE IS CAYLEE, CASEY??? This Beautiful Little Girl Needs To Come Home!

panthera
carolina panther Join Date: Jan 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty G

Lol, and then Lee lied to him about the pizza he ate and got sick from. What a welcome LP got to the strange world of the Anthony's.

I never wrote what is in that quote!!!!:waitasec:

I think Casey will take this to her grave too. Casey thinks that with no body, she can't be indicted for murder. It makes it very difficult for the prosecution, but there have been successful no body convictions. The prosecution has to have a lot more evidence to convict.

For weeks Casey has maintained that Zenaida Fernandez Gonzolas, the babysitter, kidnapped Caylee. After LE determined that there was no one by that name living at the Sawgrass Apts, and the phone records show no calls to a Zenaida, and now that Casey is out of jail on bond, she's got a new lie...............Caylee was taken by one of her friends.

This is the new story/lie, and it's all created to instill "reasonable doubt" when it comes to a jury. That's what this is all about now. This is the result of the 7-hour session with Casey's attorney, Jose Baez. That session wasn't about finding Caylee.........it was all about coming up with a defense.
This is exactly why I believe, sadly, that Caylee is no longer on this earth. It seems only when caught with the "ZFG" lie, that the story changed to blame somebody else, and now there are supposedly this group of bad people living at Sawgrass with ties to whatever (drugs, child stealing, gangs) and Casey's friends, including TonE who she had just recently met, somehow are involved. No one seems really concerned where Caylee is if she is in danger of these bad people either, which makes this latest version more unbelievable. MOO

I feel a mini-rant coming on, but I'm going to soften the words I'd like to say.

I think it's sickening that the players in this drama are asking the public to "help find Caylee" or "help bring Caylee home," when I haven't seen the first one of them walking the fields, woods, lake shores looking for Caylee themselves. They sit in the A/C and tell the public to do the groundwork. They do NOTHING to help LE bring the child home--yet they depend on the good will of the public to find the child. To me, it's arrogant, presumptuous, and downright bossy.

You want my help in finding Caylee? Then let's see some sweat stains in your armpits from doing more than grabbing the hose to turn on the media.

I think if I hear this again, I'll scream.

I never wrote what is in that quote!!!!:waitasec:
I don't know how that got all messed up either, Patty! The "poor Leonard" part was one of my posts, I guess that's why my name is above the 'quoted part'? :confused:

They say nobody and that they are doing it to protect their investment.

Is Leonard asking for the publics help?

I feel a mini-rant coming on, but I'm going to soften the words I'd like to say.

I think it's sickening that the players in this drama are asking the public to "help find Caylee" or "help bring Caylee home," when I haven't seen the first one of them walking the fields, woods, lake shores looking for Caylee themselves. They sit in the A/C and tell the public to do the groundwork. They do NOTHING to help LE bring the child home--yet they depend on the good will of the public to find the child. To me, it's arrogant, presumptuous, and downright bossy.

You want my help in finding Caylee? Then let's see some sweat stains in your armpits from doing more than grabbing the hose to turn on the media.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: I totally agree....it seems to me that even the family members know that Caylee is not living....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong