Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #127

Status
Not open for further replies.

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Please continue GENERAL discussions here.

Look around Caylee now has a FORUM, there are several threads started on specific topics to try and stay organized.

Links to previous and similar threads can be found toward the bottom of the page.

Newbies.....

WELCOMETOWSBLUE.gif

I am sad such a tragedy is bringing us all together.

I advise everyone to read the RULES of WS, Long and Short Version .

I feel a mini-rant coming on, but I'm going to soften the words I'd like to say.

I think it's sickening that the players in this drama are asking the public to "help find Caylee" or "help bring Caylee home," when I haven't seen the first one of them walking the fields, woods, lake shores looking for Caylee themselves.
I know. Someone needs to "Oh, please" these people on national TV the next time that gets brought up.

Or ask them to put Casey on to tell us where she left little Caylee so that someone can zip over and pick her up.

According to the latest from Leonard....Caylee is in New York. The people/person that have her has 4 days to bring her home.

I know. Someone needs to "Oh, please" these people on national TV the next time that gets brought up.

Or ask them to put Casey on to tell us where she left little Caylee so that someone can zip over and pick her up.

Yeah. Because EVERYONE in the public has to be thinking that.

I will never forget Cindy Anthony telling the good people who held the vigil at her house to "get off your asses and find Caylee!" Right before she walked in the door to the house and sat her *advertiser censored* on the couch, I assume.

If someone wants ME to help find Caylee, then lead me by example.

Someone should ask the Anthonys or anyone else saying "go find her' to say what EXACTLY they are doing to find Caylee so the public can join in with the family's search. Where is the search today? When are you going out there? What time should we go with you? Not going to happen.

As long as "they" can keep the charade up "they" will,Cindy and George from day one have been trying to save Casey. And as a mother it makes me sick.

What happened to the idea that Caylee's life is in danger? We now have Baez on national tv pointing fingers at the Fusian crowd? Is Baez unable to keep track of Casey's lies too?

Yeah. Because EVERYONE in the public has to be thinking that.

I will never forget Cindy Anthony telling the good people who held the vigil at her house to "get off your asses and find Caylee!" Right before she walked in the door to the house and sat her *advertiser censored* on the couch, I assume.
While telling George to peel her a grape.

It's funny how heraldo hung out with biez on his boat for a day and now he is trying to shed a shadow innocence on casey.. i knew the first week of her arrest that sooner or later she would be pointing the finger at whoever she can.. i thought it would be tony..as soon as she found out her dumped her.. now that heraldo showed a clip of what could have possibly happened to caylee.. he needs to show another theory about caylee being left in a hot car and how she panics.. or something like that.. if someone that worked at fusions and lived at the saw grass apartment did something to caylee because casey saw something or owed money or for whatever reason.. it still won't explain casey's coldness.. if someone had my baby i wouldn't be able to go dancing let alone crack a smile..and i think at this point i would take the risk of letting the fbi get back my baby.. The longest i have ever been away from my little girl was for a weekend..i went away for my birthday and she was in the safe care of my mom.. and by sunday i missed her so much i called her three times before i got home sunday night.. i would be going crazy wondering is she ok, is she sick, is she cold or hungry, is she missing her own bed and her toys is she scared because she is not with the only people who she loved and trusted for the 3 yrs of her life.. her mom and grandparents.. I'm sorry but biez and heraldo can say anything they want to spin the suspicion away from casey.. but actions speak louder then words and her actions scream guilty..

I believe by "searching for Caylee" they mean call in tips that Caylee was seen here, there, etc. It will help with the reasonable doubt defense if Caylees' little body is never found.

I do hope that TonE, Amy, etc. have lawyers to fend off the "save Casey at all costs" crew.

What happened to the idea that Caylee's life is in danger? We now have Baez on national tv pointing fingers at the Fusian crowd? Is Baez unable to keep track of Casey's lies too?
He knew he'd never get away with trying to introduce another Casper, so now he has to go after the actual humans who know Casey, all of whom were probably interviewed by the police at least a month ago.

How thrilled they must be with their 'friend' and her attorney.

All the controversies and theories aside, I have a question:

Why is this case out of the thousands of missing children cases so astonishingly compelling?

This discussion has already tallied over 80,000 posts, almost as many as the Ramsay case in more than its decade plus.

At some point there won't be a Leonard Padilla, there won't be an RV out front, there won't be a Larry Garrison. There will be George and Cindy, going to the grocery store, going to work, just how will that play out for them?

Someone should ask the Anthonys or anyone else saying "go find her' to say what EXACTLY they are doing to find Caylee so the public can join in with the family's search. Where is the search today? When are you going out there? What time should we go with you? Not going to happen.

This has been the largest irritant to me throughout this charade. NOT ONE of them have been out knocking on doors and scouring the lakes and parks they were known to have been.

To me that says volumes. They tell everyone else to get "off their butts" but they do absolutely NOTHING to search for that baby.

Is there ANYONE here who lost a child that would not be out searching day and night for that child? I know I can't be the only one who would leave no stone unturned if my child/grandchild were missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie