Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though I live right down the street, I always feel weird going past their house. I just asked my hubby "Hey wanna go for a walk?" He rolled his eyes at me because he KNOWS where I want to go, LOL.

I just cannot shake the fact that this is going on RIGHT near me. I walked by this morning and said to my hubby when I got home, "can you believe SHE is in that house RIGHT NOW". It's just freaking nuts!

Go walking and wave at us on the webcam. :D

Even though I live right down the street, I always feel weird going past their house. I just asked my hubby "Hey wanna go for a walk?" He rolled his eyes at me because he KNOWS where I want to go, LOL.

I just cannot shake the fact that this is going on RIGHT near me. I walked by this morning and said to my hubby when I got home, "can you believe SHE is in that house RIGHT NOW". It's just freaking nuts!
I feel for you. I don't know if I could stand it. Do you mind if I ask what the general feeling is in the neighborhood about what's going on? I'd hate to see what'll happen on Halloween.

I feel for you. I don't know if I could stand it. Do you mind if I ask what the general feeling is in the neighborhood about what's going on? I'd hate to see what'll happen on Halloween.

How many brunette girls with blue dresses do you think will come by?

I just got it back up and there was a large crowd again..... I did not realize that many people were even there.

An SUV drove by and said "put Casey in jail where she belongs" on the window.

Quick run down there and find out whats going on , bring paper and something to write on so you can hold up Q cards lol

Most of those people do not look like the news people we have seen before, maybe it is some sort of protest.

Laneymae, can you tell?

OH, OH, OH, please, please go see what the big white sign says that a lady standing on the sidewalk is holding.... pretty please? :blowkiss:

Ya, RR0004

and it had a stick attached on the back it looked like.

It may not be a sign... it might be a reflector (ie: sometimes videographers and photogs use white reflectors to bounce the light when people are on camera... it is done to even out the lighting across the people in front of the camera)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member