NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a little defensive post - (not for the mom's sake - even though she is still allegedly the one responsible - it has not been proven and there is not a solid fact thrown out for us yet.) It is okay to assume but I still think a person deserves a fair trial because we are respectful human beings. We have humanity unlike the perps who committed this horrendous crime.

I do want to say - I live in a run down trailer. My child's father lives in a really nice house. I'm a single mom working a full time job and I do classify myself as a wonderful mother. I do everything I can to raise a great child. Just because my financial status does not allow me to live in a house (still dreaming for a nice house) does not reflect on who I am. Just because the father lives in a nice house (he does not own this house) it does not reflect on who he is. My neighbors do not reflect on who I am.

I have noticed in a few different threads on this site that people will instantly bash someone's place of residency if they live in a trailer and I just would like people to think for a moment before doing so. A place of residency does not necessarily reflect on who that person is. Monsters come out of nice brick homes as well.

Thanks

Did Shaniya ever meet her momster before this time?
Did she ever stay 1 night with momster before?
Did she know auntie? cousins? grandma?
and called a man named COE daddy after 3 weeks!
and she had her own daddy for 5 years?
Just this would be a trauma.........no adjustment time.

Just catching up with this case after a busy week.

I can't believe how SICK this case is. I don't think we've heard even the beginning of what was going on. This is going to sound awful but I hope one of these POSs were stupid enough to take a picture, even on a cell phone. That brings in the Feds, and these people are going to wish they OD'd long ago.

IMO, I think there will end up being something big behind this, a "ring" of some sort. If "mom" gave her baby away to a friend of the family, I think LE would just charge them all with the kidnapping, sexual assault and murder. Sex trafficking is more complicated in that you usually have to establish some conspiracy - and not just a drugged up lowlife who sold her baby. And as we see from the possible sentences, you don't necessarily get a bigger sentence because the name sounds worse.

Hopefully this will clue LE into some sort of operation and hopefully children can be saved and rescued. At least some good will come of this.

Also, I know this won't be popular, but it is just plain negligent to drop your child off at the sewage-filled home of your one-night-stand. Let's not forget this wasn't his ex-wife, who he's giving a second chance. Its a stranger. Let "mom" take you to court for the baby.

ALL people, innocent and not, need to start taking responsibility for their CHILDREN and not delegating everything to others. Would you buy a house you've never visited? NO. Why would you send your child to one then?

O/T: I just changed my avatar again, just so no one gets confused.

I was trying for more peaceful, I'll be sticking with this one, more than likely.
Sorry for the O/T.

It appears Shaniya's move wasn't a short-term visit.

Shaniya was enrolled in kindergarten at Morganton Road Elementary School in September, said Charlotte McLaurin, the principal. She was withdrawn in October, but McLaurin did not know why. McLaurin has scheduled a meeting for Tuesday to talk to her staff about Shaniya's death. Grief counselors will be available to talk to students.

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/16/952562

indeed begs quesitons.

according to PattyG's prime news video She was dropped off October 9th for the weekend (per interview with dad who was in Porland, Oregon as working as a contractor at the time) by her Aunt. AD then called and asked if she could stay longer...

Weekend visit... pulling her out of school? confuses the heck outa me... (and personally I think there is more to the story)

Also,

Dad said in his early show interview today that she had a job for the past six months and had her own place. We see in links past (might be last thread) that AD only started working at the assisted living home in August.. that is TWO months.. Either AD was lying to the Dad or something else..

Just a little defensive post - (not for the mom's sake - even though she is still allegedly the one responsible - it has not been proven and there is not a solid fact thrown out for us yet.) It is okay to assume but I still think a person deserves a fair trial because we are respectful human beings. We have humanity unlike the perps who committed this horrendous crime.

I do want to say - I live in a run down trailer. My child's father lives in a really nice house. I'm a single mom working a full time job and I do classify myself as a wonderful mother. I do everything I can to raise a great child. Just because my financial status does not allow me to live in a house (still dreaming for a nice house) does not reflect on who I am. Just because the father lives in a nice house (he does not own this house) it does not reflect on who he is. My neighbors do not reflect on who I am.

I have noticed in a few different threads on this site that people will instantly bash someone's place of residency if they live in a trailer and I just would like people to think for a moment before doing so. A place of residency does not necessarily reflect on who that person is. Monsters come out of nice brick homes as well.

Thanks
hun i live in a run down trailer too .. so i dont think of ppl as trailer trash either .. it doesnt matter where you live or how well you live .. it doesnt change how evil a person is or how good a person is ..they are who they are or what they are no matter what

Here's what I don't get (Not bashing, merely questioning.)
We have heard people on the fathers side talk about her teachers, so she was in school. So her father allows her to go to the home of the creature that gave birth to her, on a weekend...but then she asks to keep her longer...what happened to school?
Was the creature that gave birth to her supposed to be taking her to school? Was she? Did he call her in for that time?
This puzzles me, and I don't consider posing questions to be bashing or disrespect.

indeed begs quesitons.

according to PattyG's prime news video She was dropped off October 9th for the weekend (per interview with dad who was in Porland, Oregon as working as a contractor at the time) by her Aunt. AD then called and asked if she could stay longer...

Weekend visit... pulling her out of school? confuses the heck outa me... (and personally I think there is more to the story)

Also,

Dad said in his early show interview today that she had a job for the past six months and had her own place. We see in links past (might be last thread) that AD only started working at the assisted living home in August.. that is TWO months.. Either AD was lying to the Dad or something else..

On NG someone mentioned she had 2 jobs. I wonder if that is true and that was her second job? Anyone else recall those details or who said that in particular? Or maybe she had one job and switched to a second job within the 6 months?

Welcome to Websleuths, shermamoma... :)

You bring up a good point about the hotel maybe being paid for by someone else - I think that's definitely a possibility. However, I do think it's a stretch about Somer's case and Shaniya's case being related. I think Somer was surrounded by a number of RSO's and other shady characters in her life and neighborhood, etc, one of which is probably the perp. And I'm pretty sure the perp here is MAM or *maybe* someone else (the potential buyer, if there is one). But it's always good to bring up any thoughts just in case it rings true for someone else who may can connect the dots.

Again, welcome!

Thanks for your response belimom to my post. Also, thanks for the welcome.

I wonder after a one night stand, how a woman would be able to find a guy to tell him she is pregnant with his baby.
Then have 5 years of contact with him?
When he has a job of traveling around.
A one night stand and the guy gives all his info to a woman he does not know?
Just wondering.........

What boggles my mind is why monsters like Shaniya's egg donor beg for custody of their kids and then do things like this.

(Snipped respectfully.)

Because she knew of a buyer of little children and wanted in on the action?

Ok y'all. It's been a long week.
And, oddly enough, for the first time in a week I go to bed with a little bit of peace in my heart for Shaniya.
I'm heartbroken, confused, pizzed, ...all rolled into one emotional wreck of a body, but I do feel a little peace.
This baby is not hurting or crying. She is not worried or sad.

Jesus said let the little children come to me....Shainya I hope you ran to him!!!!!
Praying for Shaniya and all who love her.

This don't really relate to Shanyia, But when I was 12 I was staying at a cousins house. We went riding around with her brother's wife. He was incarcerated at the time. She wanted to get drunk but had no money. She stopped outside a house when the only mexicans in town lived. She asked offered herself and my cousin for beer money. They were all pointing at me asking for me too. My cousin was about 17 or 18. They wanted someone there to make sure everything went smooth. So they went and got my uncles son who was a big crackhead and in his 30's. He sat out in the car with me while they went in and did god only knows what. I was terrified and just wanted to go home. The next day I told my parents what happened. They were enraged with anger. When he confronted them, he was told nothing happened. We went to the police station and they did nothing of course.

2 years later I was at the same cousins house. The cousins wife was in jail at this time for letting her new boyfriend have sex with her kids. I felt like it was pretty safe to be at the aunts house she was there what could happen. We were all out on the porch and her other son in his 30's came out and told me to come in he had a question to ask me. I came in and he led me to the kitchen. In there was sitting the new mexican who lived in the same house. He instructed me that he needed $15 for weed. He told me that the guy had some questions to ask me and what ever he asked just say yes. He ask " I give you $15 you come home with me" I kept asking him to repeat the question because some of it was kinda hard to understand when I finally did understand I remember just shaking and screaming out no no and walking out. I remember walking all the way across town to get home that night terrified they were coming after me. And for $15. This man just had a baby and was trying to sell his 14 yr old cousin for $15. I was lucky unfortunately Shaniya wasn't. I think people do this everyday and I hope that this baby's story will be what helps to spread the word about it and make more people aware.

Just catching up with this case after a busy week.

I can't believe how SICK this case is. I don't think we've heard even the beginning of what was going on. This is going to sound awful but I hope one of these POSs were stupid enough to take a picture, even on a cell phone. That brings in the Feds, and these people are going to wish they OD'd long ago.
IMO, I think there will end up being something big behind this, a "ring" of some sort. If "mom" gave her baby away to a friend of the family, I think LE would just charge them all with the kidnapping, sexual assault and murder. Sex trafficking is more complicated in that you usually have to establish some conspiracy - and not just a drugged up lowlife who sold her baby. And as we see from the possible sentences, you don't necessarily get a bigger sentence because the name sounds worse.

Hopefully this will clue LE into some sort of operation and hopefully children can be saved and rescued. At least some good will come of this.

Also, I know this won't be popular, but it is just plain negligent to drop your child off at the sewage-filled home of your one-night-stand. Let's not forget this wasn't his ex-wife, who he's giving a second chance. Its a stranger. Let "mom" take you to court for the baby.

ALL people, innocent and not, need to start taking responsibility for their CHILDREN and not delegating everything to others. Would you buy a house you've never visited? NO. Why would you send your child to one then?

BBM- I've had the same awful thought. I don't believe Shaniya ever had a chance to make it out of this alive. Sometimes the abusers videotape what is happening. They know they can't keep the child, but they can keep the video. Could this be why she was taken to the hotel?? The perp wouldn't want LE to match the items on the video to items in his home. jmo

I hope they ALL get caught and ALL get the death penalty..........

Also, there is an old Russian-Yiddish curse they use on really bad mothers, "May your uterus rot and drop out."

That's all I can think right now.

I wonder after a one night stand, how a woman would be able to find a guy to tell him she is pregnant with his baby.
Then have 5 years of contact with him?
When he has a job of traveling around.
A one night stand and the guy gives all his info to a woman he does not know?
Just wondering.........
I'll take this one. My soon to be stepdaughter is the product of a one night stand. Her mother filed for state aid after she was born and did not put anyone on the birth certificate, so the state made her list names of men she had been with around the time, then they tracked them down for DNA testing. My fiance was the 7th man checked in this case and that was how he found out he had another daughter.
He has now had 9 years of contact with her mother, almost constant contact. They live half a country away (at least it seems like it).

We really don't know how long Shaniya was with MAM, do we? My theory is that he was bringing her to some scum at the hotel. After that was done with her, did he take her to another "client"? I'm sure that LE know if MAM rented the room or if it was someone else.

Also, there is an old Russian-Yiddish curse they use on really bad mothers, "May your uterus rot and drop out."

That's all I can think right now.
Let the baby come safely into the world, then may it rot and fall out.

Although her chances of dying of AIDS in a jail cell are looking pretty good right about now and she deserves nothing less.

i wonder if she was killed after that hotel pic of her was shown on tv .. i wonder if that is why she is dead now .. because whoever that thing handed her off to would get caught with her ...i wonder if the guy who turned himself in was the one that killed her ..that hotel image is the final image of her alive .... thinking about that makes me so heart broken and so enraged at the same time .. my god they are lucky im not in a cell with either of them .. im serious

I'll take this one. My soon to be stepdaughter is the product of a one night stand. Her mother filed for state aid after she was born and did not put anyone on the birth certificate, so the state made her list names of men she had been with around the time, then they tracked them down for DNA testing. My fiance was the 7th man checked in this case and that was how he found out he had another daughter.
He has now had 9 years of contact with her mother, almost constant contact. They live half a country away (at least it seems like it).

Thankyou, I didn't know how that could be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NPOL1566