NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Coe didnt have a clue that this would have happened to Shaniya. I think he witnessed drug use, and septic issues and day to day stuff that is the norm in that trailer, but I dont think he had a thing to do with this particular event. Maybe its because the mom tried to frame him, maybe its because I saw him in court and when he spoke on camera after his release, and I got a feeling, I dont know, but I give him a pass on having anything to do with the murder of Shaniya for now. He was the fall guy IMO. Dummy just got out of jail and got wrapped up with the mother of the year. AD is pretty in the face, this guy (not cute!!) just got out of the slamma. She spun a web

Why do you feel he said - educated people should figure out why Shaniya was never in the living room? What do you think he was trying to say? I think he knew adults were taking her into bedrooms. (I would like to think he didn't know)

Very possible except I bet he did collect.

That's right, MAM got his hair done!
Dredlocks........what else did he buy???
How much was baby worth?
I'd love to ask these Monsters that 1 question!

I bet that Shaniya's autopsy will show drugs in her system.

I wonder what showed up in Mcneills car? I wish I was there investigating. So many ideas and no way to find it out

I am just now getting the courage to read and post again, after receiving the terrible news this afternoon. This is the most sickening thing ever and I like many of you have followed this since it broke on Tuesday, and hearing this has literally taken me on one heck of a roller coaster ride. I'll try to post my thoughts / responses all in one brief post.

Shaniya - You have touched the world with your smile and have gained the attention and love from so many strangers, like myself, so please know that you have touched the lives of many, many people who will never forget your pretty smiling face. Go play in peace baby!

1. I've seen multiple posts stating that the momster has a previous record. From where was this information obtained? I ask because I was never able to find it, and I know that some of the posts in previous threads "thought" they found the right person, and that person had a criminal record. But to my knowledge, there is no documented criminal record for this evil momster. IMO she probably just hadn't been caught yet...but I think it's only fair to ensure we have accurate information, since that seems to be the foundation of many posts here blaming the dad for not knowing about momsters record. Did she really even have one?

2. I think the questioning and bashing of the dad is terrible. We've all made terrible decisions and think we can be thankful that they didn't end in tragic situations. I am also afraid that a lot of it is based on incorrect information, such as what I posted above, and running with information that has not been substantiated. I agree that we all have a level of responsibility as human beings and as parents...but I also believe that we also have a level of responsibility to ensure blame is not misplaced or misdirected to someone other than the individuals responsible for Shaniya's death. IMO, that's not the father, but the monsters that did this.

3. The presser lady acted just as disgustingly (is that even a word-LOL) as she did on the night of the...we have video of shaniya and evil perp monster who only has a slight / minor criminal history and we think she's being well taken care of. I emailed my complaints while we were listening to all of the giggling before that conference that night and again tonight...might not help, but it sure made me feel better.

4. WHY no further information about the BOLO? I've emailed news stations and haven't received a response / reply. What in the world is that about?

5. I think everyone of everyone of us are full of anxiety, fear, frustration, anger...you name it...so much so that even we are having to ask / re-ask questions, posting incorrect information, etc. I can only imagine how Shaniya's dad, friends, and others who sincerely loved and cared about her; as well as the many volunteers and LE must feel---so, for that, I'm not ready to stone them yet...(except presser lady)

6. THANK GOD FOR THOSE VOLUNTEERS! Which leads me to believe that's why the 1st presser was so "brief"...but was given at all...IMO LE missed this one (that's fair, they're human and make mistakes too) and ABC scooped the story before LE could get to them to say...stop the press!

7. I was on Somer's thread and saw Ripley (I think) get "ripped" after the first suspicious post about DT. I agree with Kimberly's earlier post in that I don't see a difference...DT=mom who let her daughter walk home unattended for a distance which many of us here wouldn't to a home with an "indigo man" waiting. BL=let his daughter go to stay and/or live in an environment that most of us wouldn't, with her supposed "mother and drug crew". Neither expected or wanted the outcomes, but such is the unintended consequences of their actions.

8. I have 1 child, a 20 year old son and sophmore on an academic and athletic scholarship at a division 1 school and have never owned a home, have lived in a trailer, had him as a senior in HS, I never married his dad or anyone else, went to college and obtained a BS in nursing and a BS in Health and Safety Engineering; while working 2 jobs to support him and come from an amazing family. Regardless, I am a statistic, simply because I am a person who gave birth out of wedlock and while in HS; but that, (being a statistic) did not determine my outcome. It just means that you can't always judge a book by it's cover...or person by their past.

I love all of you here and am so thankful for WS and appreciate having WS to come to in times like this. Sorry for writing a novel...just have a lot of emotions and anxiety right now. I am just sick about this case...for the first time ever, I can understand the meaning of a self imposed TO.

Thanks for reading / listening and many prayers to all of my WS family.

"A little more than a week before Shaniya Davis vanished, her mother told Carey Lockhart, the aunt who helped raise the 5-year-old, that she'd never see Shaniya again.

I believe a good prosceutor could justify premeditation with this.
I'm seeing premeditation all over this. Maybe not for Shaniya to end up dead, but at least for the charges of human trafficking and prostitution. MOO

YES I know but isn't the last name an odd on and both come up
in sex crime against a little girl????

You know what I immediately thought of that too!
I'm sorry I was afraid you didn't know. I should Know better!! Was that the name of the man that killed Jessica Lunsford? I'l have to look it up.
!:blowkiss:

Sorry if this has already been posted ~

"A little more than a week before Shaniya Davis vanished, her mother told Carey Lockhart, the aunt who helped raise the 5-year-old, that she'd never see Shaniya again.

Those words echoed in Lockhart's head Monday, hours before searchers pulled a body police think was Shaniya's from a thicket of kudzu along the border of Lee and Harnett counties.

“If I'd only known … ,” Lockhart said Monday, her voice trailing off into sobs. She had helped rear the girl since infancy."

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/topstories/story/1060111.html

bolded by me, If someone told me that..........I am mean enough to grab the baby and say 'see ya' in court!' NEVER would I have left her after that comment!

I meant molesting by a stranger who is paying money. Not a family/household member.

People who live a certain lifestyle usually associate with people of the same morals and values (or lack of). It wouldn't have to be complete strangers, it could have been drug dealers, people she owed money to, people she wanted drugs from..etc....

I just can't quit thinking about what she may have endured...

You know what I immediately thought of that too!
I'm sorry I was afraid you didn't know. I should Know better!! Was that the name of the man that killed Jessica Lunsford? I'l have to look it up.
!:blowkiss:

no not that name.......essica was murdered by an old white man Coony (sp)

this COE I am talking about is about Emma.....I'll post a link......brb

bolded by me, If someone told me that..........I am mean enough to grab the baby and say 'see ya' in court!' NEVER would I have left her after that comment!

I agree. Aunt will be haunted by those words for a long time. jmo

I believe the sexual abuse was ongoing while she was with her mother. The boyfriend of AD,(first man arrested) made a statement of ...she wasn't in the living room during the day and she wasn't in the living room at night, you educated people figure it out....

Notice he did not say she wasn't in the trailer...he kept saying she wasn't in the living room...To me that says she was in another room in the trailer, perhaps a bedroom with an adult. Possibly he was the one who gave police the info on what the mother was doing.

Makes me ill to think about it.

This quote has haunted me all day today, and my stomach turned when I initially read it. I have not been able to follow the entire thread because of work stuff, but I am just sick. I tried to discuss it with my family tonight, but they just look at me as if I am crazy, and then they walk out of the room! :banghead: I know this stuff is hard, but the reaction of my family is part of what is wrong with our society!!! I have tried arguing with them, yelling at them, crying in the study over the keyboard..... Thank GOD for you at WebSleuths! At least, I know there are other people who care and grieve along with me. My family is a wonderful, caring family.....but they just can't comprehend this kind of evil.

I am pretty sure that happened when he got to the trailer and the police were there. I'll refind it.
I'm not sure where the link is now, but as I recall, you're right. It was after 911 was called and two neighbors were describing Coe as being more upset than AD seemed to be. MOO

Sorry if this has already been posted ~

Those words echoed in Lockhart's head Monday, hours before searchers pulled a body police think was Shaniya's from a thicket of kudzu along the border of Lee and Harnett counties.

“If I'd only known … ,” Lockhart said Monday, her voice trailing off into sobs. She had helped rear the girl since infancy."

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/topstories/story/1060111.html

It sounds like the dad and aunt were being so careful about what they said on the chance they could get Shaniya back - to not piss AD off - so they'd never see Shaniya again.

I recorded Nancy Grace so my little girl (who is only 3 months older than Shaniya) didn't have to hear any of it.

I don't think the sister truly understands what happened to her sister.

I would've been over there in a heartbeat also, with LE in tow. MOO

I think Coe didnt have a clue that this would have happened to Shaniya. I think he witnessed drug use, and septic issues and day to day stuff that is the norm in that trailer, but I dont think he had a thing to do with this particular event. Maybe its because the mom tried to frame him, maybe its because I saw him in court and when he spoke on camera after his release, and I got a feeling, I dont know, but I give him a pass on having anything to do with the murder of Shaniya for now. He was the fall guy IMO. Dummy just got out of jail and got wrapped up with the mother of the year. AD is pretty in the face, this guy (not cute!!) just got out of the slamma. She spun a web
ITA, kelly. While watching the court video, I told my husband that I believed him. Go figure. Just like that. I caught a very strong vibe. AD's effort to frame him almost sealed it for me. I'm holding out a reasonable amount of doubt until we learn more facts.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4394056&postcount=326"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Emma Thompson - 4-yr old w/STD and fractured skull dies[/ame]

EMMA THOMPSON >>>>>>>>>LUCAS COE

If the bio momster told the aunt this I'm thinking this is not just drug addiction. I think it was spite,jealously and hate of Shaniya's Dad's family. Especially if DSS was not in control of this custody issue. And definite premeditation...That poor baby was in hell pure hell.

I missed this statement when she first went missing, bbm

"Investigators found a blanket that may have belonged to Shaniya in a garbage can outside a neighbor's home. Thompson said investigators also found other items Shaniya may have been wearing."

So I heard some of your sleuthers mention her pants may have been gotten rid of with the blanket. I think that's very likely.

Ok y'all. It's been a long week.
And, oddly enough, for the first time in a week I go to bed with a little bit of peace in my heart for Shaniya.
I'm heartbroken, confused, pizzed, ...all rolled into one emotional wreck of a body, but I do feel a little peace.
This baby is not hurting or crying. She is not worried or sad.

Jesus said let the little children come to me....Shainya I hope you ran to him!!!!!
Praying for Shaniya and all who love her.

The only thing keeping me sane right now is knowing Caylee Anthony has a wonderful new friend in heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie