2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE let the afternoon be more exciting than the last few days have been. This is getting nuts!!!

Comic relief from RH:

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
I nominate myself to play Dr. Wise in the #CaseyAnthony movie. twitpic.com/5fq8gl

Carrying this over:
Yes, they probably did. However, most of those objections were overruled, and there were not nearly as many sidebars. IMO
Right. Most of Baez's objections were overruled, and less sidebars. Let's not forget that Baez objected to his own question, and asked a detective if he'd asked KC if she'd ever committed suicide.

Most of the State's objections have been sustained and more sidebars have been needed.

Which might lead the jury conclude that...?

I'm curious how this can be spun that it's the State that's giving the jury a bad impression.

Someone during lunch must have told DS it was a no-win situation and sit down.

DS didn’t get up in time to object....”untimely, he already answered"

DS tries to object, but has NO IDEA why !!!! Nice try DS....

Now we will have the 'OBJECTION---OVERRULED' part of the day!!

Oh good...now we can watch a professonal at his craft.

Witness doesn't know if the length of the carbon chains are the same length in dairy and in adipocere.

stevehelling Steve Helling
At lunch, fans of the pretty court clerk took pictures with her at the local pizza joint. Unreal. #CaseyAnthony

Witness is looking cocky and defensive already! Love it!

OH WOW!

DCS is terrible at public speaking, she SEEMS terrified and I can BARELY stand listening to her, she's so mousy and timid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288