Heads up--body language segment

Status
Not open for further replies.

englishleigh

Authentic Southern Belle
Reaction score
Hate to start a new thread for this but I didn't want anyone to miss it if they wanna see it.

On Fox News, O'Reilly is about to have his body language expert analyze the McCanns.

Well, phlllbbbbt...all she analyzed was a very short clip of them talking to the media and she said she found it interesting that Kate was talking and looked very sad and voice was cracking and she looked over at Gerry and he wouldn't look at her AT ALL. She said she took that as he was not supporting her and only interested in himself.

Well, DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was all.

Oh pleeeeeeeeeze! I could have done better from a still shot!

Salem

I clicked this thread and I was all excited to see what this expert had to say.Boy that was a let down.

englishleigh you are right it was a "well, DUH!!!!!!"

ETA Not your thread englishleigh the expert.:)

There are so many interviews the McCanns have given, I don't know why they couldn't choose from several and do a more in-depth study.

There are so many interviews the McCanns have given, I don't know why they couldn't choose from several and do a more in-depth study.

Because apparently an in-depth study of the presidential candidates' body language was more exciting---NOT!!!

And Gerry being more focused on himself was "news?" gosh, I got that from reading his family vacation itinerary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82