Theories: Who and Why?

Hi Ruf!

I can understand why you think that but to me I see this as more of a
frenzy type killing not an overkill. Some of the shots fired would not have been life threatening and seemed to happen haphazardly probably due to the movement of the girls for that short time. To me it was chaotic disorganized murders.

Now if all 12-13 shots were fired into life threatening areas like the head and chest...I would definitely say it looked like an overkill.

I actually think the groin shot to Taylor was the first one fired. Imo whomever these killers are they wanted to control Taylor first. She may have stepped forward toward the vehicle.

I am still leaning more to some type of interaction with teenage boys and this erupted out of no where. I do think it was two shooters. One firing the higher .40 caliber and the other one maybe carrying a .22 pistol.

imoo

Hi Ocean~
I also believe that it was disorganized killers that took the lives of the girls. However, if the white pick-up was the killers, it could throw them into the mixed category of organized / disorganized. From what I read of the autopsy, the trajectory of the bullet to the groin shot, implied that Taylor was on the ground when the groin shot was fired. That makes me think it was not the first shot fired. I have no formal education on these types of things. Just a keen interest to try and understand and learn more. I also am unaware of the difference between overkill and frenzy killing. I will be looking that up. :)

I sort of interpreted those reports the same way. In fact, I was wondering if they had done pregnancy tests on the girls as a routine part of the autopsy.

Wow! That was a good question to ask. I wonder if they did! Sorry, I am a little behind here again.

Hello All~
I love that we are all brain storming w/ scenarios as to what happened. But, I have to remind everyone that there was a "groin" shot to one of the girls. I think it was Taylor. Usually, a shot of this nature is done postmortem. However, due to the quick time line of this crime, we may not ever know whether the groin shot was postmortem or not. To me the groin shot is very telling as to the nature / personalities of the monsters that ended the lives of Taylor and Skyla. I do not believe these girls were killed accidentally. I think they were killed by some one in cold blood, it was deliberate and it was overkill. Again, this is just my opinion.

I just dont want to get TOO caught up in the groin shot that we fail to realize that it COULD have been made deliberately to make us believe exactly what we are believing. Lets try not to dismiss that.

Yes I got pings too...I unplugged my wirless thing and waited a minute it isn't doing it know..crap I hate that crap..

I am having a hard time posting. The server is to busy.......... (again) If I continue to have a problem, I am going to log off and try again later.

Ya'll have a good night.

I have been off since my last post.. just got back on

uh yes,,,, I guess you could use that map, but I dont like it cuz I cant grasp and pull it where I want to. you have to click and wait on that one, and I lose track of where I was previously. I prefer mapquest unless you can make this one work better.

Hey, I think someone is trying to hack me. I keep getting pings and spyware or adware trying to invade my computer. Also trying to change my registry. Its not letting it in, but it's trying! Is anyone else having this problem?

There are a few dozen well-known spy- and adware variants that disguise themselves and then pop up with a bogus "you have a virus! click here to clean now!" message. Very annoying, I get it on my laptop at work from time to time (not sure if that's what you're talking about though). I abhor when something tries to change my registry. What's blocking it (i.e. what's keeping it from getting in)?

...time for band rehearsal, be back later... Nice evening to all.

This going back and forth to different threads is making me dizzy! Do we not have one we can chit chat on? lol

How about the rumors thread that we were all on last night? I think I am going there.

This going back and forth to different threads is making me dizzy! Do we not have one we can chit chat on? lol
Yeah so many threads are being updated at such a rate that the blackberry is driving me batty again... :)

Hello All~
I love that we are all brain storming w/ scenarios as to what happened.

But, I have to remind everyone that there was a "groin" shot to one of the girls. I think it was Taylor.

Usually, a shot of this nature is done postmortem. However, due to the quick time line of this crime, we may not ever know whether the groin shot was postmortem or not.
To me the groin shot is very telling as to the nature / personalities of the monsters that ended the lives of Taylor and Skyla.

I do not believe these girls were killed accidentally.
I think they were killed by some one in cold blood, it was deliberate and it was overkill. Again, this is just my opinion....

Good points...the groin shot could be a clue to the killers mind-set...

Let's not overlook the groin shot and the over-kill could have been done ONLY to throw LE off to WHY the girls were really killed that day..

I still think the groin shot could have been done after Taylor had fallen from a shooter standing far enough away to take a straight aim towards the ground hitting her there.

Good points...the groin shot could be a clue to the killers mind-set...

Let's not overlook the groin shot and the over-kill could have been done ONLY to throw LE off to WHY the girls were really killed that day..

I truly believe that the killer(s) were "disorganized"in the classic sense of the definition. They are not that smart to have deliberately done anything to throw off LE. Again, this is just my opinion.

Flossie

I truly believe that the killer(s) were "disorganized"in the classic sense of the definition. They are not that smart to have deliberately done anything to throw off LE. Again, this is just my opinion.

Flossie

I hate to disagree with ya, but I think they did try to throw off LE. JMPO

Originally Posted by sheza
Shade tree therory> help me out even if you think I'm crazy.
Only shaded spot for the killer to sit a wait in a truck/tree/hidden for the girls?
Only shaded spot if someone was going to get out of the truck "POI doing something" ??
Only shaded spot if the girls was hot or wanted to rest or didn't want to go home yet?

Two girls were murdered not just one, if it was family related WHY both girls?

Just thought I would throw a few theories out there.
Teenagers would have already told someone.
Thrill Kill > we will just have to wait for an arrest - Criminal record (slowly esculating to murder) - access to guns - hiding out/laying low, familiar with the area, may have killed before??

POI just happened to stop near the scene within minutes of a double murder!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DuckierPresents
Back