AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
These peeps have a little too much detailed info about her cash-on-hand, imo.

She's a poor, desparate unwed mother - with 2 registered yorkies [apparently, if someone paid $250 or $500 each], an apt, condo, or house that she can rent out a ROOM for $400 [now I'm sorry, but that's crazy], and an unemployment check.

I say b/s, Tammie.

Plus, EJ would have no expenses with no custody, or with custody she'd have child support and/or AFDC, food stamps, WIC, etc.

Not that I think EJ is necessarily logical, but gee whiz.

Isn't there a 2nd child, too?

b/s is right!

and OT, LFlorida - it's FREEZING DOWN HERE! I live in Venice aka "paradise" -- are you near here?

This did actually give me a brain jolt, if they were pinged moving anywhere, wouldn't there have to be more than one? I always look at the media as if they are trying to spin the story, so if the road she was on when pinged headed in the general direction of MX before turning in a different direction, I would expect the media to say it was headed for MX.
However, they have to know a lot more than they are telling the public. I don't think you can tell direction from one ping. I thought each ping was a stationary marker.

Here's the link AGAIN:
http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/149226

Nowhere does it say ONE ping. IMO. Regardless, Victoria, Tx is the wrong direction (from SA) to Mexico. To have ANY ping/signal going from Victoria towards Mexico is meaningful, IMO.

Tornado Bus doesn't go to Victoria, Tx from San Antonio. I too called the 1(800)754-1182 from their website as did someone else here (Chica???). It's FREE .... call them.

FBI agents in Nashville rushed to a home after getting a tip from agents in Miami that missing baby Gabriel Johnson might be there.
http://www.kpho.com/news/22190418/detail.html

Re reading some old stories and I caught this.
The Smiths say that they were the ones that told LE all about JM, right? So why would the tip come from FL instead of AZ?

Yeah they probably told em alright...when LE questioned them about it...after the tip came in from Miami.
Like "Oh yeah, now that you mention it."

Here's the link AGAIN:

Nowhere does it say ONE ping. IMO. Regardless, Victoria, Tx is the wrong direction (from SA) to Mexico. To have ANY ping/signal going from Victoria towards Mexico is meaningful, IMO.

Tornado Bus doesn't go to Victoria, Tx from San Antonio. I too called the 1(800)754-1182 from their website as did someone else here (Chica???). It's FREE .... call them.

What?!
Victoria is Southeast of San Antonio...see map above. She did not take the Tornado...she took a Greyhound, this was established last night. The Greyhound picks up passengers there in Fiesta (outside of San Antonio) at the Tornado station. The schedule is above and it does go to Victoria.

Here's the link AGAIN:

Thank you. However, it is not meaningful to me to have a ping heading for MX, when it could simply have been the direction of the road the bus was on.
I live in MI, on my last trip to SC, I spent half the drive going in a Northerly direction. Just the way the roads turn. It is not that significant for me.
Also I have seen "a ping" in other articles, which implies one, which makes no sense.
We all want the same thing.

map1.jpg

This is about the same route the Greyhound bus travels.
sch1.jpg

sch2.jpg

sch3.jpg

Elizabeth took Tornado BUS. Not Greyhound. It was already posted here from Kabb, Fox San Antonio hosted Yami Virgin.

Elizabeth took Tornado BUS. Not Greyhound. It was already posted here from Kabb, Fox San Antonio hosted Yami Virgin.
Good old Yammi, three days late on the name of the park.

Consider the source.

I wish I knew what info LE has that leads them to believe Gabriel is still alive.

elizabeth: " charged with what?"

Do you hear what I hear? This girl was at this point still in the game..... maybe not so now......

She gave her child up for "adoption" she did not murder him. She had a script and went by it.... except probably for the text to Logan. I just bet that wasn't in the script. She gave him a heads-up before the threat was relayed by the producer!!!

Good news and bad news, she doesnt know where he is either, but he was alive last time she saw him! So of course she wasn't worried. Of course she was confused, Tammy said it was a good idea to give him up for adoption. She and Jack said she was to be commended.

I agree with you ... I think she was sincerely confused and shocked when they mentioned she would be charged with murder - because she didn't murder him. I hope I'm right.

I also think it is still very possible she doesn't know any more about that couple than the name Cheryl, but I'm not sure about that.

But what do you mean with this?

"She gave him a heads-up before the threat was relayed by the producer!!!"

She's a poor, desparate unwed mother - with 2 registered yorkies [apparently, if someone paid $250 or $500 each], an apt, condo, or house that she can rent out a ROOM for $400 [now I'm sorry, but that's crazy], and an unemployment check.

I say b/s, Tammie.

Plus, EJ would have no expenses with no custody, or with custody she'd have child support and/or AFDC, food stamps, WIC, etc.

I have no idea if this is the "room" she rented or not, <redacted>

Thank you. However, it is not meaningful to me to have a ping heading for MX, when it could simply have been the direction of the road the bus was on.
I live in MI, on my last trip to SC, I spent half the drive going in a Northerly direction. Just the way the roads turn. It is not that significant for me.
Also I have seen "a ping" in other articles, which implies one, which makes no sense.
We all want the same thing.

Tornado Bus doesn't go to Victoria. It travels on I-10 towards Houston and is about 60 miles from I-10 to Victoria. Think what you want about 60 mile ping(s). I'm going to bed. Night everyone. Sleep well and hug your kids/grandkids/loved ones.

I say b/s, Tammie.

But even with no custody, she would have to pay child support. as long as parental rights are not completely terminated, she has to pay. Even if she has No visitations due to whatever reason, she has to pay. Maby she did not want to pay for a child she did not want?
if I am correct, she can not really just sign her rights away and they have to be taken, unless it's adoption. or is that just the man?

Tornado Bus doesn't go to Victoria. It travels on I-10 towards Houston and is about 60 miles from I-10 to Victoria. Think what you want about 60 mile ping(s). I'm going to bed. Night everyone. Sleep well and hug your kids/grandkids/loved ones.
She wasn't on Tornado, she was on Greyhound, which goes to Victoria.

But even with no custody, she would have to pay child support. as long as parental rights are not completely terminated, she has to pay. Even if she has No visitations due to whatever reason, she has to pay. Maby she did not want to pay for a child she did not want?
if I am correct, she can not really just sign her rights away and they have to be taken, unless it's adoption. or is that just the man?
She would have to have a hearing to terminate her rights, but most of the time, if both parents are okay with one of them not wanting their rights, the judge goes for it.

Good old Yammi, three days late on the name of the park.

Consider the source.

Not true. Her video was the first we knew the name of the park. On thread #1. She's standing there reporting and I had to look behind her to see the name on that block wall. JMO

I wish I knew what info LE has that leads them to believe Gabriel is still alive.

Has a member of LE said that specifically, that they believe Gabriel is alive?

The reason I ask is because I've only seen them say they have indications he's alive, that they hope he's alive. I've been watching (and hoping) to see a quote or video where they say they believe he's alive.

I agree with you ... I think she was sincerely confused and shocked when they mentioned she would be charged with murder - because she didn't murder him. I hope I'm right.

I also think it is still very possible she doesn't know any more about that couple than the name Cheryl, but I'm not sure about that.

But what do you mean with this?

"She gave him a heads-up before the threat was relayed by the producer!!!"

IMO She just could not resist one last jab at him. Once the deed was done she needed to get just one more jab in on Logan before disappearing. I just think the plan was for Tammy to call Logan and inform him she had run off and scare him into signing the papers.... a call out of the blue..... but he had already been told another story, by Elizabeth.

Logan just wrote something on the group for Gabriel on FB, and in it he says that TPS is the one that blocked him on FB. doesnt make sense since she was the one posting things on his wall....but i suppose i shouldnt expect it to make sense since nothing else does.

Has a member of LE said that specifically, that they believe Gabriel is alive?

The reason I ask is because I've only seen them say they have indications he's alive, that they hope he's alive. I've been watching (and hoping) to see a quote or video where they say they believe he's alive.
I believe the officer said they have indications Gabriel is still alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288